Tree King

bbowins in ottawa,ontario
bbowins in ottawa,ontario
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal of a large Basswood Tree

We had a large basswood tree that was leaning towards our house. Tom and his team of professionals arrived as scheduled, removed the tree, cleaned up the debris. I highly recommend Tree King. Thanks Tom!

MLambert in Ottawa
MLambert in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal and prunning

Tree King was one of the best quotes (out of 4) that I received to have a dead oak tree removed and my 5 locust trees trimmed. Great staff and excellent workers even in the hot humid weather! But it was the customer service that did it for me...a reply to my message that I would let them know was "please contact us before you decide, we would like to ensure we are competitive and earn your business". Keep that up Tom!

armstrong in Ottawa
armstrong in Ottawa
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly recommend. Highly professional.

Tree King has twice cut and removed trees from our wood and we are highly satisfied. They have fast response and turnaround time, they keep costs down, are friendly and clean up after their work.
More impressively, they dealt with our problem neighbour with a smile and ease, even though he obsessively bothered them the entire time they had to access his property. My neighbour is a difficult and explosive man at the best of times but they stayed calm cool and collected and got the work done with a smile.
I highly recommend this company for any job - big or small!

teleswan from Ottawa
teleswan from Ottawa

Tree removal

Tree King was contracted to remove a Buckthorn tree growing in our front yard. Their crew arrived on schedule and in less than 15 minutes (including time for a chat with me) the tree and it's stump were removed and converted to wood chips. I was impressed by the modern equipment they used and the speed and efficiency of their work. Would definitely call them again should the need arise. Recommended.

Thank you for the kind words, Ted! It was a pleasure doing this job for you.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Take down a Crabapple tree

It took only a week to get these guys over and take down a crabapple tree, it took them about an hour and they did a great job cleaning up after they were done.
Would definitely hire these guys again.

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work.

The Smith's in Ottawa
The Smith's in Ottawa

Large hedge trimming

Tom and Oscar did a fabulous job on our large hedges. Everything was immaculate and they were very fast and courteous! They took care to clean up everything and I would highly recommend Hedge King

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hedge installation

Very fast and courteous service. They planted a new hedge and removed two cedar trees/stumps very quickly. Did a very good clean up. Pricing was excellent. Highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

What a great team! Professional work!

It is a professional crew from the estimate to the finished job. Our hedges look so good, straight and even. We have them back for a second
time as our shrubs needed to be cut back. Again, great work.

Christine in Ottawa
Christine in Ottawa

Fabulous Experience

Hedge King was wonderful to deal with, from start to finish.

My hedges look better than they’ve ever looked; and I will most definitely be having Hedge King back next season.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to trimming your hedge again next year.

Thanks,
Tom Atkin

Jace Baart in Ottawa
Jace Baart in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Simply Perfect!

My daughter saw this company cutting the hedges at our friend's home up the street. I walked down to check their work and it was impeccable. I asked the owner, Tom Atkin if he'd mind giving a quote for ours as well. He dropped what he was doing, strolled back to our house with me and gave a cash price on the spot. They were done in way less time than I normally take when I do it myself, even accounting for the difference in workers. Their team was courteous, properly dressed, and professional. I asked for extra work to be completed at an additional cost and they were happy to comply. The hedges, single cedars, and boxwood are perfect!! The jobsite was fully cleared before they packed up. I highly recommend Hedge King, and I've already asked for a return visit next fall. So refreshing to see a company that prides itself on doing the job right the first time.

Hey Jace, thank you for the kind words. See you next Fall

More about Tree King

Tree King is a full service tree care company which encourages the preservation of trees. We provide a wide range of solutions proven by experience and on-going staff training to help you achieve your vision for the longevity of your trees.

At Tree King, we are entirely dedicated to our clients and their trees. Our team of arborists have the knowledge, training and experience to fulfill of all your tree care needs in the safest manor possible. Whether you require tree pruning, tree removal, or stump grinding we are able to provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you around your property. When you contact Tree King, we take the time to thoroughly explain all of your options and provide you with a detailed written quote. Our combined expertise in residential and commercial jobs allows us to tackle jobs of any size, from the single tree in your backyard to a large contract. When completing a tree service, we use professional equipment and approved safety gear to eliminate the risk of personal injury and damage to property.

Our team at Tree King shares a deep passion for trees and have all completed post-secondary education. They have also achieved or are working towards ISA certification. This ensures that the quality of work will always be to the highest of standards. Tree King also carries full liability insurance to provide our clients a stress free experience.