4C Design & Construction Inc.

General Contractors
General Contractors
4C Design & Construction Inc.

Reviews for 4C Design & Construction Inc.

IIS in Ottawa
IIS in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of support beam and repair of water damage

After contacting several options, Arden came up as very knowledgeable and professional. We hired and are extremely happy that we did. His pricing was fair and his work was amazing and on time.
He did a great job and explained what was needed.
We will definitely hire him again for future renovations. It is a peace of mind to have someone trustworthy working on your home, knowing he knows how to do it right and fixing previous bad done works. Thanks Arden.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We look foreword to the next opportunity.
Arden Clemens 4C Design & Construction Inc.

larrysaumure
larrysaumure
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very nice job of our renovation of the bathroom

Completely satisfy ,great professional work. it was a overall of our Condo bathroom including ceramic floor ,bath tub replacement ,wall insert and small ceramic 2x6 on top of the wall insert plus a new rebuilt of the full pharmacy and lenine closet.

Tammy
Tammy

Kitchen Renovation

It was a pleasure to work with Arden. The first time I meet him he apologized for being early. The best projects are those that stay within scope, on time, and within budget. Our kitchen was within budget and within scope. As for time we thought it would take 3 weeks and it took 4 weeks.
I was able to reach Arden when needed, all told it was a great experience.

Tammy, Denis, and Lewis were very good clients, always a pleasure speaking with them. They were understanding with all our tradespeople as well. Thanks you.

judy
judy
1 review Ottawa, ON

opened up wall between kitchen and dinning room and built a gazebo

I would hire 4 C Design for my next project- the reason being is as follows:
- very professional owner and team
- gave a quote and honored it
- advised me of the building codes
- advised me of what they had to sub such as electrical
- very tidy team
- took the time to explain details
- no surprises
- answered all my questions
- never felt imitated
-started and ended on time
- have referred the company to friends and they are very happy as well

It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to the next one

Terry G.
Terry G.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage facelift

This project was handled professionally from beginning to end. Arden Clemens understood my requirements from the outset and provided excellent suggestions and recommendations on the implementation of the project. Once we defined the scope of work, he completed his work on time and on budget, keeping me well informed of next steps and timing of work. His subcontracted painter was excellent. Arden's work was very well done, with good humour and providing informative explanations of the work being done.

I have no hesitation recommending him and would definitely use his services again in my future projects.

jody_brian
jody_brian
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation, deck repair - lots more!

Arden and his crew are very responsive and have always done great work for us. We've been using 4C for 13 years now on a variety of projects and his prices are reasonable and work is solid. We have also referred him to friends and neighbours!

joanne
joanne
1 review Russell, ON

bathroom redo

well I thought they were going to paint and add flooring in, new shower and vanity. But they went even further and ripped out all the existing walls, reinsulated, drywalled and then painted. Same with floor - ripped out entirely and redid anew. Its awesome work!!

dhaavy
dhaavy

Bathroom

Full renovation. New floors, lighting, tub, vanity, and paint. They did an excellent job and finished a day early.

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to your kitchen renovation
later in June.

barb j.
barb j.
1 review Ottawa, ON

bathroom floor repair and retile

Aren't team were very professional. The quality of the work was excellent. His price was very fair. We have already contracted with him to repair our front walk. Highly recommend.

Always a pleasure working with you.

More about 4C Design & Construction Inc.

At 4C Design and Construction, Inc. , we will turn your renovation dreams into a reality. We pride ourselves in the beauty of our work. Call today for a free estimate! Renovations, fit-ups and new construction. Residential and Commercial. Sunroom or Patio Enclosure Repair Shelter or Outbuilding Build, Shed, Barn ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Clarence Rockland?