New Heights Roofing

Reviews for New Heights Roofing

coolteach in Winnipeg
coolteach in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Roof, sofits, facia, down spouts

Was very satisfied with the job that New Heights did for us. Very happy with the look. We were unsure of what colour to use, and their recommendation was bang on.

Thanks again

Thankyou for going with our company. I'm glad I could help your family with all your exterior needs

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Finding a 20 year old leak...

FINALLY! A roofing company that is diligent and willing to take the time to find the leak and have the knowledge of how to SOLVE IT. After a chimney removal, re-roofing of the mud porch (where the leak did a lot of damage a couple of years ago), and a new roof 8 years ago, the REAL problem was solved by New Heights Roofing. I have lived in my home for over 20 years and now plan on selling. I didn't want to leave the new owners with a problem I had inherited. Kyle and Tyler found that the stack had cracks in it and had been causing this on and off problem. After many days of rain (some torrential) I am confident to go ahead with drywalling the mud porch and painting it for the new owners. THANK YOU so much!

Thankyou for the kind words Theresa! I'm glad we could help solve your problem you've been having for all these years.

Wayne in
Wayne in

New Roof

New Heights roofing recently replace my house & garage roof. I also had them remove my old chimney. I had a few quotes done but found New Heights to be very competitive & was impressed that Kyle sat down with me & went over the quote. He left me the sample color brochure & sent me some pictures of houses with the colors that I was interested in. This helped me choose my color & in the end was very happy with my choice. They arrived on a Saturday at 8 AM & were completed by 4:30 the same day. They worked right through until completion. They did an excellent job cleaning up. The neighbors commented that they were also impressed that the crew also came in their yards to clean up also. I would highly recommend having a quote from New Heights before deciding on who will complete your job.

Hi Wayne,
I'd like to thank you for your kind words and am very pleased you (and your neighbours) enjoyed the experience with our company. Take care and enjoy the new roof

Alan in
Alan in

New Roof!

I was listing my (old) house for sale. I needed a quick turnaround on replacing my shingles and doing some repairs. Kyle and Tyler from New Heights responded promptly, gave me a full and professional run-down of the costs, responded to all my questions, and gave me a reasonable competitive quote. They were in here within days, came in with a big organized crew, completed the work in one day, and left my yard cleaner than when they got here. The final bill was exactly as promised, and the work is fantastic. Top notch. I highly recommend these guys.

Alan, we are happy to hear that we were able to help make the process of selling your old home easier! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again, in the future.

Enid in East St Paul
Enid in East St Paul
1 review East Saint Paul, MB

New Roof

Incredible workmanship, paired with exceptional service. I called requesting a quote and Kyle, unlike some others, was a true professional on the phone. We arranged an estimate for the following evening (to my schedule). He was very informative and thoroughly explained our options with many examples - taking the time to ensure that we'd be completely satisfied with their work.. and we were. They were quick, polite and did an amazing job. I will be recommending New Heights Roofing & Exteriors to all of our family, friends and neighbours. Thanks Kyle and Tyler!

Enid, thank you for taking the time to positively review us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and our service. We look forward to assisting you, and the family and friends you have referred us to, in years to come.

Tyler in
Tyler in

Re roofing bungalow

Great Service provided. Guys were quick, tidy and knew what they needed to do to get the job done. There cleanup was great, didn't find any garbage after they were done. would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a fair price with great workmanship attached

Tyler, thank you for the kind words about our service. We appreciate you having taken the time to review us and hope we can continue to be of great service to you, your family and friends.

More about New Heights Roofing

At New Heights Roofing and Exteriors, we know roofs. We’re experts in keeping your home safe from all of Winnipeg’s extreme weather changes. From rain, to snow, to the blistering heat – we’ve got you covered. Your home is your most valuable investment, so we’ve made it our mission to protect your house from top to bottom.

WE DO NOT SUBCONTRACT. Your home, and most importantly, your family’s protection is too important to let an unknown subcontractor handle your roofing project. Everything from roof installations, to repairs, we do ourselves.

Locally owned and operated, our skill, knowledge and experience positions us to be the best Winnipeg roofing company for quality and price. With efficient and reliable service as the backbone of our company, we ensure each customers needs are met to the highest standards. Our highly skilled installers are experienced and dedicated to the maintenance of your home. We are happy to fulfill your individual wishes. Making it habit to leave a picture prefect job site, a clean yard and a happy home. Making New Heights Roofing and Exteriors your roofing and siding experts, gives you the best combination of top quality installations, at a highly competitive price.