Your Roof Specialist

Local Heating and Cooling
Local Heating and Cooling
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Roofing repair & aluminum work

Your Roof Specialist responded very fast to my call. He is always available to take on the small jobs and repairs. He is honest and gives a fair price with high level of workmanship! Highly recommend James Brown from Your Roof Specialist!

Thanks for the review!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Eavesthrough repair

I called James when it was -20C outside for an eavesthrough repair job. He was very responsive, and didn't hesitate to come by the same day. He was very professional and honest with his assessment of the problem, and his rate was reasonable. He knows what he is doing, and most important of all he stands behind his work. He told me to contact him if I had any problems with the fix. Overall I had a great experience. I highly recommend him!

Thanks for the great review! Please don't hesitate to contact Your Roof Specialist for any further needs. Glad I could be of service to you.

James

Robin  in Kitchener
Robin in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roof Repair

James Brown the owner came to my home with a very quick response time. His positive and honest approach to my roofing issue impressed me very much. The company is professional and I haven't had a leak since he fixed my leaking vent. Many other contractors had told me the same problem but "YRS" came in with a new professional approach that actually fixed my problem at an affordable rate.

I highly recommend using Your Roof Specialist!

Thank you very much Robin! It was a pleasure working for you.

James Brown

Dimitrije  in Kitchener
Dimitrije in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

re shingled roof

James responded to my e-mail within a day . A bit non assuring voice through phone conversation but came quickly the next day to check and measure . After I meet him on the house, he quickly assured me that he is the man for the job. His time was flexible so the following week he finished the roof with his crew of laborers. The only one thing that i have negative is that I went to the roof next day first upon the roof was finished and noticed that there was some debris on the one portion of the eaves which the laborers forgot to clean but he came couple of hrs latter and cleaned it up. Great man , recommended to all who wants the roof done.

Thanks you the review!

More about Your Roof Specialist

REPAIRS, REPAIRS, REPAIRS!
Fast, friendly, and affordable, our professional Roofing Service is well renowned throughout the Tri-City area. Our team is up for every job, specializing in those small repairs you just can't find a company with the time to fix. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. We take pride in solving your problems! Contact us to learn more about our incredible team and how they can help you!