Your Roof Specialist

Samuel in Keswick
Samuel in Keswick
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Roof Repair & Roof Replacement

James and his crew did an amazing job repairing my roof and replacing it when it was time. The crew was so professional and clean! Would highly recommend! Great Job!

IEL
IEL
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Roof repair

James responded promptly to our distress call regarding a roof leak which caused damage to our family room furniture, wool carpet and wood floor. He thoroughly assessed the potential problems and identified the source of the leak and made the necessary repair. He was courteous, knowledgeable, responsive and efficient. We cannot recommend him more highly.

Thank you so much for your great review! I'm glad I could assist you with the roof repair.

James

Scott
Scott
1 review Waterloo, ON

Roof repair

James has helped me out on multiple occasions now. I have had several small issues with my roof and siding, including ones that needed a quick response and fix. James has been incredibly helpful, fast to respond, and quick to fix my problem.
Will continue to use and recommend to anyone with roofing issues.

Glad to help you with your roof repair needs!!

Kelly in Kitchener
Kelly in Kitchener
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New roof shingles

I was so impressed from start to finish on how professional and respectful James and his team were. James communicated every step within minutes of any questions I had. I received the best quote out of 5 others from James and he delivered an amazing well done job. James made sure the clean up was pristine from the eavestrough to the ground below. Timing was perfect all the way around as well.
A huge thank you to you James and your team.
I highly recommend James and his team.

Thank you for the very kind review! It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for choosing us for your roof replacement.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof Repair

The turnaround time was amazing. He emailed and called me almost immediately. Finished the job in under 4 hours from my first message. Good looking work and fixed other problems I didn't even know we had.

Just happy we could be of help. Thanks for the great review!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof repair

I emailed James late Sunday afternoon after a wind storm scattered a few shingles on my lawn. He responded within 30 minutes to my email. His quote was very reasonable. He was just finishing a job in the neighborhood and came over that same evening to do the repairs. I asked him to quote price for a new roof maybe later in the year. He was able to provide a professional quote on the spot, which he printed out from his truck in about 10 minutes. Thanks for the great service James !

I'm glad your experience with us was pleasant. We try to make all our roof repairs and estimates as painless as possible!

Private User reviews Wellesley, ON

Roof Repair

He repaired some missing shingles caused by wind damage. Very fast, thorough and professional. I would not hesitate to hire this company again to either fix or replace my roof.

Glad we could help you with your roof repair! Definitely gives us a call when you're needing a roof replacement.

pariya
pariya
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Bathroom ventilation

James is very professional and he did an amazing job in such a short period of time. He offered us a very reasonable price and we are super happy with the job he has done for us. I highly recommend him.

I'm glad we could assist you with your roof repair!
It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Jason in Woodstock
Jason in Woodstock
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Amazing Roof Replacement Crew

These guys are fast! I even went up and checked! The quality and efficiency of their work is outstanding. It was like I looked up and saw the roof being torn off then I come out and its brand new. This is a well oil machined and you can tell they pride themselves in their work! James was a very easy guy to deal with and he was the main installer as well.
Highly recommend

Glad your happy with your roof replacement!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Storm Repair

We had damage to our roof during a storm. I felt the situation was dangerous and called five companies who advertised 24/7 emergency service. Not one of the five companies even answered the phone. A day later and only one company returned my call and said they could help with a few weeks.
Unfortunately our damage grew worse and I was worried about safety issues. I found the Roof Specialist number by chance. I called on 6 pm of a Friday and James was over within minutes to fix my problem. He agreed it would be dangerous to leave unattended.
He returned promptly to complete the repairs the next week.
His work looks amazing and his prices are fair.
I am so pleased by his professionalism. And the fact that he was genuinely concerned about the safety of the situation.
I would hire him for anything in a second!

Thanks for the very positive review. I'm glad the weather cooperated so we could repair your roof in good time. Thanks for choosing us. It was a pleasure

More about Your Roof Specialist

Covid-19 Update
As we are all taking appropriate and immediate measures to combat the spread of covid-19 we are informing you that we will still be proceeding with installs, repairs, quotes and replacements from the EXTERIOR only. Please don't hesitate to call us as we are still servicing the area during the current situation.

Fast, friendly, and affordable, our professional Roofing Service is well renowned throughout the Tri-City area. Our team is up for every job, specializing in those small repairs you just can't find a company with the time to fix. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. We take pride in solving your problems! Contact us to learn more about our incredible team and how they can help you!