The Spray Foam Guy

Reviews for The Spray Foam Guy

gbeer in Thornhill
gbeer in Thornhill
1 review Oshawa, ON

The highest level of service imaginable!

Occasionally, you come across someone who provides such a high level of service that you realize there is absolutely no point in looking anywhere else. For us, Mack and his team offer this level of service.
We have used him to insulate different sections of our house on two separate occasions. I am certain we will use him again.
We wouldn't consider using anyone else for the installation of insulation.
Graham B

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

R50 Sprayfoam of Cathedral Ceiling

Mack did a fantastic job sprayfoaming our new 18ft high cathedral ceiling and basement joists. I was most impressed that I didn't need to check on the work he had done - he knew exactly what I was trying to achieve and did it right the first time. Everything was neatly scraped such that drywall could go right on and he made sure to protect the various elements already installed. The site was left very tidy - and he even took the trash with him when he was done.

Mack was slightly more expensive than one of the other quotes I got, but I felt far more at ease talking to the actual guy doing the work rather than a sales guy. We went over the more difficult parts of the job and it was obvious he had a lot of experience. I was not disappointed.

Thanks James. It was a pleasure working with you and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Looking for Insulation pros in Oshawa?