Cm Electrical

Reviews for Cm Electrical

Zorin
Zorin

New Electrical panel

Provided detailed quote and explained the required steps to replace the electrical panel. Inspected old panel and house making notes of all issues. Booked the day for the Hydro disconnect and ESA inspection. Very well communication with all parties involved in this work. The work of replacing the panel was done as scheduled and on time. Took the time to review house mapping and all new breakers assignment. I am very happy with the work done. Very professional.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Carlos
Carlos
1 review Oshawa, ON

ELECTRICAL PANEL

I have know Colin for a long time now. He always cares for high quality job and safety. He always takes his time to explains to me the process about a job. This time he came to my house to replace my old fuse panel to a Siemens panel switch. I like he comes a day ahead to do a pre-job assessment that way the day he has to do the job everything goes nice and smooth as plan. He is very professional, respectful, friendly and also very dedicated to his job. I hope to see you soon for more upgrades around the house.

Carlos,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I wish you all the best.

Bob in Mississauga
Bob in Mississauga

Replaced electrical panel, upgrade electrical system

Colin has done work for us several times, always completed to perfection - seems to be his motto. So friendly and thoughtful, ensuring safety and code. Each time he has honoured his quote even when unexpected events required additional hours. A very nice individual. We recommend him highly, and will soon again request his assistance in upgrading another part of our house.

Bob,
Thank you so much for your kind review.

tim-liznick
tim-liznick

Electrical repair

Repaired and replaced a number of fixtures and switched. Work completed quickly and effectively. Would highly recommend and will use again

Thank you very much for your review.

Falon
Falon
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Installation of 8 light fixtures

Colin is extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable and fair. He cares about his work and puts his client first. Very neat and clean work. We will be hiring Colin for future electrical installations as well. 10/10 - would highly recommend. We love our new light fixtures - Thanks Colin

Thank you very much. All the best!

camelia v.
camelia v.

Lighting project

Excellent work done in time and within budget. Very professional and knowledgeable! Easy to deal with, listened to customer needs and provides best advice! Will contonue to engage this company in future renovation and home upgrades projects.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

DH
DH

Electrical Panel Upgrade, Re-wiring, adding outlets, etc

Colin has done work for the past 2 years as we needed work done on our house. Colin is always focused on the best result and numerous times has made suggestions that were really helpful. Whenever we need something done we call Colin and would not consider anyone else. It is hard to find someone with so much experience, knowledge and focus on really doing things the right way. We've upgraded our main service line and done numerous other improvements and always been extremely happy with the work.

When your safety and well being is at stake (with electrical it is), then you want Colin or someone like him doing the work. Just not a place to cut any corners or take chances. Colin is a nice guy who you can really trust to take into account your best interests and is a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend!!

Dan I thank you so much for your nice review. It's always a great pleasure to work for you. I wish you the best for you and your family!

Patrick
Patrick

Residential Camera Installation

Colin from Cm Electrical installed our wired Lorex cameras for our home. Colin is a very professional and down to earth person who knows how to cater towards the needs of his customers. He ensured that the installation was going to be exactly what we requested and he made sure that we were completely satisfied. Colin is so efficient when it came to installing the wiring around the house and he made sure that our wired system was protected by installing additional add-ons. It was so incredible to see how much care he put into his work. He also helped us understand how to use the apps and the pvr device as well. In my honest opinion, there is no one else that does it better when it comes to camera installation. With Colin, you are getting a very friendly and understanding person who knows how to install cameras the proper way. We are very satisfied with Colin and will recommend him to our family and friends without a doubt. Thanks Colin for your time and hard work. Patrick

Patrick,
Thank you very much for your kind review. All the best!

Aurel
Aurel
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical panel work.

Colin came in to do some electrical updates to the Main Panel, including installing a Sub-panel.
He was very good from Day 1 - responded very quickly to my Request for Quotation. After first contact, Colin went into giving me a great deal of details about the work needed to be done, which components he is going to use.
Once he got all supplies, he scheduled the work and he showed up at my door on the exact time scheduled, like a Swiss watch.
His work was great, he did it very carefully, and I was very happy with how he completed it.
Before starting the job he got the ESA approval for it, and afterwards he scheduled an ESA Inspection and report to be submitted to me.
All in all, a very pleasant experience for me, and the same day I already recommended him to other family members needing some electrical work.
Last but not least, the price charged was very competitive, I would say money well spent.

Aurel,
Thank you very much for your nice review. I am looking forward for the next upcoming projects.
All the best wishes!

Shirley P.
Shirley P.

upgrade of aluminum wiring to meet current safety standards

We found Colin Mindru, CM ELECTRICAL, on HomeStars and based on the positive comments, decided to have him do a complete upgrade to our entire home, which has aluminum wiring. We were very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, work ethic and honesty. He is careful, thorough and meticulous in every single task, big or small. We would definitely have Colin back to perform any electrical work we needed done and do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing quality electrical work done. Thanks Colin, we are really happy with the work performed.

Shirley,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best.

More about Cm Electrical

CM Electrical was formed as a business specifically devoted and oriented for electrical services in industrial, commercial and residential environment. **** CM Electrical, as a full service contractor, brings electrical solutions to the table, right from the start. We’ll provide better answers faster, and deliver smarter solution that last longer. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Oakville?