Barnes Protection Services Inc.

Alarm Systems
Ottawa ON K2J 4A6
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Ottawa  >  Barnes Protection Services Inc.

Reviews for Barnes Protection Services Inc.

lwun22
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very good service, knowledgeable and got the job done to my satisfaction. Will hire again.

Isabelle C. in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We just moved into our new house and there was no question when it came to our alarm and monitoring system that we'd go with Barnes Protection again. They've installed my system 6 years ago and I found that they not only deliver excellent services at a great price but most of all, I trust them completely. Contrary to others there was no crazy story to sell me something I didn't need and when I needed to reach them..it was easy. I knew I could call and talk to them directly.
If you're looking for personalize service you can count on, reach out to Barnes. Bruce and Brian will give you a professional and friendly service at unbeatable prices.

Hi Isabelle,
Thanks for your kind comments, rest assured we will be available now and in the future to provide for your security needs.
Kind regards,
Bruce

soniadomingue
1 review Ottawa, ON

Barnes Protection awesome work they took the time to show me how cameras worked very nice to have around and trustworthy if I have to recommend anyone Barnes Protection would be the one thanks guys luv it

Thanks for your kind words, rest assured that we will be there to look after any problems or future needs as they arise.
Best regards
Bruce Barnes.

claudiosicoli
1 review Ottawa, ON

Barnes Protection Services have been nothing but the upmost professional and courteous contractors In the industry.
Bruce has been providing Protection Services for my family and I For over two decades of quality workmanship, amazing service, friendliness and professionalism has been outstanding after all these years.

Now with his team consisting of Brice and his son Brian i would "hands down" recommend Barnes Protection for all your Home Protection needs.

Thanks for a great 20 years

Claudio Sicoli
Kamila Urbanski

More about Barnes Protection Services Inc.

Barnes Protection Services has been serving the Ottawa community for over 30 years. Our vision is to provide great home and business alarm systems and other services such as video cameras and home automation that our customers can rely on. We also aim to deliver the best customer satisfaction to ...