Glennard Carpentry And Home Improvement

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Brampton ON L6Y
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Brampton  >  Glennard Carpentry And Home Improvement

Reviews for Glennard Carpentry And Home Improvement

bell294
bell294
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen & Halls

I had crown moulding installation. He was very professional, as a matter of fact, I was so impressed, I recommended two of my friends. Job well done

Francesca P.
Francesca P.

Carpentry and General Contracting

If you are looking for a SkILLED Carpenter, do yourself a favour and call Everton from Glendon Carpentry! Get it done right the first time! I've been using Everton for the last four years. He has installed my kitchen, replaced windows, doors, trim, hardwood floors, refaced steps, built an outdoor shed,custom shelving... and even saved my fence from a previous botched up fence contract that took thousands of dollars from me and left me hanging!! Everton is a professional! He is reliable and very detail oriented as well as a perfectionist! Get it done right! Mistakes cost a lot of money! He is well worth his reasonable pricing compared to all the so called "contractors" out there! Would not hire anyone else to do the job! If you want excellent work.. call Everton from Glendon Carpentry!