Trehane Carpentry Inc

Reviews for Trehane Carpentry Inc

stevemc
stevemc
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation and powder room installation

Having never renovated a basement or installed a powder room, I was a little apprehensive but soon after the job began, I realized that this team was willing to work with me in all aspects of the job. When I had decided on the plans being a certain way, they made recommendations which not only made better sense, but also ended up giving me more room. The team was professional throughout the process and each trade (electrical, plumbing, etc.) would discuss with me, prior to beginning the work, what they felt was the best way to move forward. I am very happy with the final product, would highly recommend Trehane Carpentry Inc. to friends and family, and have since had them back for smaller jobs.

Thanks Steve. You were a pleasure to work for and with.

melaniegriggs45
melaniegriggs45

Complete bathroom do-over.

All items in the bathroom were removed - claw foot bathtub, vanity, some useless cabinet above the toilet, tiles from walls and floor. Walls also were taken down. A new walk-in shower, vanity, medicine cabinet and new floor tiles were installed.
The bathroom looks amazing. The installer ran into a number of snags, as it is a very old house, but solved each problem. A wonderful job with explanations to me every step of the way.

Glad we could get your bathroom Reno done on schedule even with the snags we ran into

Caroland B.
Caroland B.
2 reviews Russell, ON

Bathroom renovations

Renovation on upstairs shower (replace old corner with full). Also reno to add shower in family room bathroom constructing walls, drain etc. Work was done well..All small issues looked after..Employees respectful, clean and knowledgeable.

You two made it easy to do your Reno. And took care of the guys very well. Call us back any time

Barbara C.
Barbara C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting of entire home.

The painters (Kelly & Trevor) painted our bungalow in 3.5 days. They were so pleasant to deal with and took great care with our home.

It was a pleasure working with you from the moment we came to see the job, until the final sign off.

Lori
Lori
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Bathroom tub and surrond

It was excellent work done by Sean he was very knowledgeable, friendly and a neat job. I'd also like to thank Dave for convincing me to not take out the window I just love It! Overall VERY satisfied and impressed and I know who I'll get for my kitchen counters thanks to you both

I'm happy you kept that window too. Really keeps the room looking bright.

Morrow F.
Morrow F.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathtub, tile and floor installation

From the start we were impressed! Everything, from initial consult to final product was thorough and professional. Sean was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and respectful of our home and the work. The tiling looks amazing and the attention to detail is evident! Would have them back in the future for other projects!

Thanks Leslie, it all turned out beautifully. I'm glad you're happy

Donna
Donna

Kitchen renovation

I decided the kitchen needed a make-over so started with Home Depot. I was so pleased as found my backsplash, flooring and counter tops there. I also decided to add some cupboards (top and bottom) and was linked with Trehane Carpentry. From the initial contact with the Office Manager to meeting the owner, Dave and one of his carpenters, Trevor, I was so impressed with their knowledge, expertise and timeliness. Everything was explained and the work was completed on time. I would highly recommend Trehane Carpentry. Whether you deal with them via phone or email, you are assured a prompt response.

It was a pleasure working for you Donna.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom rennovation

Our two bathrooms of some 20 years were in need of repair/upgrading. Dave provided us with a prompt quote, made some helpful suggestions and work began soon thereafter. The Trehane team was skilled and diligent in their work and ensured the smooth delivery of services. For example, when one of the sinks was delivered to the house damaged (by the supplier), Sean agreed to dash out and select two new sinks - we simply trusted in his ability/expertise to select an appropriate product which worked wonderfully well! Impressive work and attentive and professional service which we would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you Dave, Reine and team!

Thanks Kim, having the customers trust makes our job a lot easier and enjoyable. It was a pleasure working with you!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Our bathroom was in need of major renovation. Totally outdated, the entire bathroom had to be ripped out and replaced. This bathroom renovation went smoothly with very few hiccups, and the issues that came up were minor and quickly resolved by Dave and his team. I would recommend Trehane Carpentry for your renovation needs.

More about Trehane Carpentry Inc

t Trehane Carpentry Inc. we listen carefully to your renovation plans and will help you shape them for cost-effectiveness for you. Trehane Carpentry Inc. covers the entire Ottawa-Gatineau area, including much of Eastern Ontario, from Kanata to Orleans, from Chelsea to Manotick, from Nepean to Cumberland. Contact us to execute your renovation project and increase the value of your home. We have great performance skills, and the result is great results, offering you competitive value plus customer care to bring you the results you want. We consider ethics, honesty, integrity, professional quality work, customer satisfaction, and reasonable prices the hallmarks of our service. Trehane Carpentry Inc. works with only the most respected professionals in the industry,each team member has over two decades of experience in home renovation and construction.