Trehane Carpentry Inc

Basement Renovation
Ottawa ON K2J 4C5
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Ottawa  >  Trehane Carpentry Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Trehane Carpentry Inc

Barbara C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The painters (Kelly & Trevor) painted our bungalow in 3.5 days. They were so pleasant to deal with and took great care with our home.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you from the moment we came to see the job, until the final sign off.

Lori
1 review Carleton Place, ON

It was excellent work done by Sean he was very knowledgeable, friendly and a neat job. I'd also like to thank Dave for convincing me to not take out the window I just love It! Overall VERY satisfied and impressed and I know who I'll get for my kitchen counters thanks to you both

Job Price

I'm happy you kept that window too. Really keeps the room looking bright.

Morrow F.
1 review Ottawa, ON

From the start we were impressed! Everything, from initial consult to final product was thorough and professional. Sean was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and respectful of our home and the work. The tiling looks amazing and the attention to detail is evident! Would have them back in the future for other projects!

Job Price

Thanks Leslie, it all turned out beautifully. I'm glad you're happy

Donna
1 review Ottawa, ON

I decided the kitchen needed a make-over so started with Home Depot. I was so pleased as found my backsplash, flooring and counter tops there. I also decided to add some cupboards (top and bottom) and was linked with Trehane Carpentry. From the initial contact with the Office Manager to meeting the owner, Dave and one of his carpenters, Trevor, I was so impressed with their knowledge, expertise and timeliness. Everything was explained and the work was completed on time. I would highly recommend Trehane Carpentry. Whether you deal with them via phone or email, you are assured a prompt response.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working for you Donna.

HomeStars in Toronto

Our two bathrooms of some 20 years were in need of repair/upgrading. Dave provided us with a prompt quote, made some helpful suggestions and work began soon thereafter. The Trehane team was skilled and diligent in their work and ensured the smooth delivery of services. For example, when one of the sinks was delivered to the house damaged (by the supplier), Sean agreed to dash out and select two new sinks - we simply trusted in his ability/expertise to select an appropriate product which worked wonderfully well! Impressive work and attentive and professional service which we would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you Dave, Reine and team!

Job Price

Thanks Kim, having the customers trust makes our job a lot easier and enjoyable. It was a pleasure working with you!

Jacqueline
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Our bathroom was in need of major renovation. Totally outdated, the entire bathroom had to be ripped out and replaced. This bathroom renovation went smoothly with very few hiccups, and the issues that came up were minor and quickly resolved by Dave and his team. I would recommend Trehane Carpentry for your renovation needs.

jmpalmer
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Work done on time and on budget. Punctual staff and the general contractor, Dave was always available to answer questions. Dave also arranged the sub contractors such as plumbing and electrical so that task was not our responsibility. Nigel and Scott were knowledgeable and offered suggestions when we ran into snags. As with any renovation, it is a good idea to be on site to oversee the work and to be available to hear options. Our walls and tile look amazing and all the fixtures, which we chose, all look great in the new space. We are looking forward to having other work done at our home by Trehane Carpentry.

Job Price

Thanks for being great clients to work for, and being open to suggestions. The daily coffee and baked goods were a bonus!

redsonjadesign
1 review Ottawa, ON

Trehane did a good job with the parts they worked on. There were several small issues which they came back to fix right away. Pricing was very reasonable. Workers were courteous and respectful.

mking
1 review Ottawa, ON

All work was completed because of poor workmanship from the previous company. New ceiling in living-room and dining room. Also previous mistakes made by previous company were corrected (ie. trip, caulking and bathroom ceiling). Outstanding work.

Job Price

Thanks Mike. Happy to help you get the previous job corrected and completed.

nathanielgordon
1 review Ottawa, ON

Trehane Carpentry is a top-notch company that is trustworthy, professional and a pleasure to do business with. My wife and I continue to use Trehane because they always succeed in improving our house. We recommend Trehane to all of our friends and you should use them too.

Job Price

Thanks Nathan and Erin. It's always a pleasure working with clients who have a good idea of what they want at the outset.

More about Trehane Carpentry Inc

t Trehane Carpentry Inc. we listen carefully to your renovation plans and will help you shape them for cost-effectiveness for you. Trehane Carpentry Inc. covers the entire Ottawa-Gatineau area, including much of Eastern Ontario, from Kanata to Orleans, from Chelsea to Manotick, from Nepean to Cumberland. Contact us to execute your renovation project and increase the value of your home. We have great performance skills, and the result is great results, offering you competitive value plus customer care to bring you the results you want. We consider ethics, honesty, integrity, professional quality work, customer satisfaction, and reasonable prices the hallmarks of our service. Trehane Carpentry Inc. works with only the most respected professionals in the industry,each team member has over two decades of experience in home renovation and construction.