ALTA Home Improvements

Reviews for ALTA Home Improvements

Green A.
Green A.

Electric work

They came in and connected an Air Conditioner for me with a new electric panel. These guys are great. Very quick response and very reasonable price. Alexi did a great job and got me the permit for the work. I used them a few times for other work as well. Never had issues.

Thank you, we will see you guys on the next project 👍

Arina B.
Arina B.

Potlights

ALTA guys installed 25 pot lights in my newly finished basement. Very neat and professional. Would definately us them again.

Thank you Arina!!!

Emin Elizerov in Toronto
Emin Elizerov in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom reno

Guys did a great job on my bathroom. Took them 5 days as Aleks promised.
I picked tiles and fixtures, guys helped me to get it to my house for a small extra charge. No mess, no problems, quick and efficient. I will definitely call Aleks again for my other bathroom later on.
Thanks guys!

Thank you Emin!

Quentin in Sharon
Quentin in Sharon

Great bathroom reno

Alex and Taras did a really good job on our 10 x 12' bathroom. The room had to be gutted to studs, popcorn ceiling removed, the old tile floor removed, electrical wiring and plumbing relocated. Then the rebuilding: drywall, ceiling repaired, floor tiles, wall tiles, bath, pedestal faucet, shower, vanity and toilet.

There were some surprises when we removed the drywall, but the guys dealt with these professionally and stayed on schedule and budget.

We have asked them back for another project.

Thank you Quentin. It was a pleasure to work at your place!

Angela Kim in Toronto
Angela Kim in Toronto

Undercabinet led lights

Just got my new kitchen installed and contractor recommended Alta for the rest of electrical work. Alex gave me an estimate over a few pictures that I send him, his guys stop by on the same day and were in and out in less then 2 hours.
Very happy with response time and result!!!

Thnak you Angela!

Adelina in Richmond Hill
Adelina in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Renovation

It wasn't the first time I used Alex and his boys for renovation project. I needed to make one of my rental properties to look presentable again.
I want to thank Alta Home Improvements for another great project and always recommend them to my friends and family.
List of works that was done at my 1100 sq/ft condo:
Popcorn ceiling removal, repainting entire unit, new laminate flooring, new tiles in both bathrooms and kitchen, refinishing of kitchen cabinets.

Thank You! We're looking forward to many more projects with you in a future!

Mike Dobkin in Toronto
Mike Dobkin in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Floors and Tiles

I would like to thank Alta on another great project! It's been 2 years working with Alex and his guys, service is always top notch!
Project scope: 3000 sq/ft of hardwood and 700 sq/ft of tiles installed at our brand new custom home.
Great quality, good price

Thank you for kind words!

DannyTaliega in Toronto
DannyTaliega in Toronto

New Fence

I want to thank Alex and Taras for a great service. Entire project took only 3 days. We're very happy with the price and quality of work, we asked them to work their way around trees and guys did it without any additional charges.
I would recommend Alta Home Improvements to all my friends and coworkers!

Thank you Danny.

More about ALTA Home Improvements

ALTA Home Improvements prides itself in providing exceptional quality labor for a fair cost.
Here at ALTA, we don't just budget effectively, but we deliver quality in a time frame that suits our treasured customers.