First Aid Electric

Reviews for First Aid Electric

Jim martin wood working in Calgary
Jim martin wood working in Calgary

Excellent service

I have used Jason and his crew of electrician for many years on renovations
These guys are very good at what they do, I would recomend to anyone to use them
Thanks Joe

Thank you Joe, it's been a pleasure with you.

cwildman in
cwildman in

laundry room fixed up perfectly and quickly

Jason is a true man of his craft. he fitted my laundry room with electrical, did some drywall work, and all done expertly and finished very well. Jason himself seems like a great guy - very reasonable and easy to get along with.

Thanks Chad!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement Suite Development

I developed a basement suite that required a number of upgrades to old electrical work including the removal of one panel, and an upgrade to the main panel. I was very happy with the service provided by Jason & crew.

We love to deliver and make people happy. Thank you for your review.

Chong Leng in Vancouver
Chong Leng in Vancouver

Stress-free Home Improvements

Our first experience with First Aid Electric was when we modernized the lighting and fixtures in our kitchen, dining room and hallway. Jason provided such helpful advice and completed the job so professionally that when we replaced all our kitchen appliances later on we turned down the discounted installation services offered by the appliance supplier and contracted Jason instead. Both jobs were completed quickly yet neat and tidy, leaving us so satisfied that we will call on him again when it's time to modernize our washrooms. We are also impressed at how quickly this company would respond to us even for small projects such as ours.

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working on your home and love repeat and happy customers.

Renee in Calgary
Renee in Calgary

Electrical repairs

I've hired Jason a few times over the years, most recently when I was trying to sell my 100-yr old home and discovered knob & tube wiring in the attic. With a potential house sale on the line, he really helped me out in a pinch, fixing the issue quickly and with minimal trouble and expense. I would gladly recommend using his company's services to anyone!

Thank you Renee. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're thrilled you sold your home.

F. Cabucos in Calgary
F. Cabucos in Calgary

Exceptional Service & Quality

Jason and his company are the utter definition of "First Aid," as he is definitely the "first" person I would contact for any electrical questions or concerns we've ever had & he's always been the first to lend his "aid" as best he can.
Jason has always been reliable, professional & dependable in providing the utmost quality service. His level of knowledge, experience & efficiency has been a refreshing "jolt" of change that has surpassed any other trades work time & time again.

Thank you for recognizing the qualities that we pride ourselves in.

Jesse Bastain in Calgary
Jesse Bastain in Calgary

Reliable and service superstars

I have worked directly with Jason and his team on numerous projects and service jobs. No matter the challenge they have always come through with innovative ideas and solutions. If you are looking for personalized service with no BS then Jason is your guy!

Thank you for your review! It has been great to work with you, Jesse.

Colin in Calgary
Colin in Calgary

Retail service

First Aid Electric has serviced our retail store for approximately 2 years now. They provide exceptional service, they are always on time and the work is completed before we open for business. They are professional, knowledgeable, and extremely courteous. More than willing to explain their work and what needs to be done. I highly recommend them for straightforward honest work.

It has been a pleasure to work on your store the past two years. Thank you Colin.

Crystal in Calgary
Crystal in Calgary

Skilled and Honest Electrician

Jason has been helping me with my electrical issues for the last 10 years. He is prompt, courteous, installs fixtures and fixes problems with minimal trouble and expense. He has worked with me not only on my current and previous homes but has also fixed electrical glitches at my rental property too. I have no hesitation in using his company's services in the future. I am a happy repeat customer!

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to leave a customer happy.

lbaker in Calgary
lbaker in Calgary

Dedicated circuit for sauna unit

I wanted to have a sauna unit installed but wasn't sure if it was possible due to the unique electrical specifications of the unit. Even before I ordered the unit, Jason came by the house to make sure a dedicated circuit was possible. Once the unit arrived, Jason installed the proper dedicated circuit. Jason was professional, on-time, on budget and very knowledgeable about his trade. I would highly recommend hiring Jason as an electrician.

We're so happy that you are enjoying your sauna. Thank you for the high recommendation!

More about First Aid Electric

First Aid Electric specializes in residential and commercial electrical work in Calgary and area. Our electricians provide 24 hour electrical emergency service 365 days a year. Customer service is our number one priority along with safety and security. We are dedicated to serving our loyal customer base with passion, integrity ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?