First Aid Electric

Reviews for First Aid Electric

Dan  in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

EV charger installation

When my wife and I were considering purchasing an EV, I phoned several electricians to enquire about EV charging systems. Jason was the only one who spent time discussing and answering my (numerous) questions. As we proceeded Jason continued to provide feedback on possible systems (at this point there was still no commitment to use his services). Once we decided to proceed, Jason having earned our project installed the charger as I requested. Shortly thereafter I decided I wanted to make a change, and Jason responded quickly to this new request. Then it got interesting. We were having some other electrical work done concurrently as part of installing solar panels on our roof. Following completion of both projects, one of our basement circuits failed. I contacted Jason as I thought it was possibly associated with the EV charger installation. Jason again responded immediately (“First Aid!”). He traced the failure to an improperly wired dimmer switch that I had installed a couple of months previously. Jason was very tactful in explaining what had happened, and even spent time discussing electricity safety with my grandson who was very intrigued that Jason had solved “the mystery”. And despite the fact that I had made the installation mistake, Jason refused payment for the repair stating that he was most concerned that the wiring was now safe. Exemplary service by an exemplary person. Thank you Jason.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Upgrades

I wanted to upgrade our living area with heated floors and pot lights. Jason worked seamlessly with our other contractor. He pulled the permits and installed a new panel box to support all the wiring required to make my dreams come true.

Sandy B in Calgary
Sandy B in Calgary

Kitchen Reno

Jason did an awesome job!
From the time Jason arrived to give a quote on the work, he was polite, professional, punctual, and flexible to meet my schedule. His quote was very reasonable and honest. Jason took the time to understand what I wanted from the reno, and offered different options to achieve that result. He explained the challenges of the condo's 40 year old wiring, and what was required to bring it up to code. Thanks to his suggestions I have a new, very functional kitchen with amazing lighting!
I appreciate the honest, straightforward way Jason handled the job and the great work that he did on my reno.
Love my new kitchen, and will recommend Jason to anyone who needs an awesome electrician.
Thank you very much.
Sandy B.

Thank you Sandy, It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate the feedback!

Jeff Moss
Jeff Moss

Custom Steampunk Lights

Jason goes above and beyond. He’s extremely professional, friendly and very talented in his field. We couldn’t be happier with our custom designed Steampunk Lights. I highly recommend Jason and First Aid Electric.

Thank you for your review Jeff! Those were fun lights to work on and we're thrilled you're happy with them.

Munira in Calgary
Munira in Calgary

Kitchen island outlet was not working

I desperately needed this outlet fixed as it is used with small appliances. I called this company and explained my problem. Jason asked me how old the building is and I told him it is over 2 yrs and he told me how to fix the problem over the phone at no cost to me.
I really appreciated this help and saving me money for something that really did not require a visit. I would recommend him to anytime.

Thank you for your review Munira!

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Office remodelling

Jason and his team were fantastic to work with. They discussed their plan to wire for the additional office space and executed it smoothly and promptly. Jason's electricians keep the disruption to a minimum and did a great job cleaning up at the end of the job. We made some last minute additions and Jason came out and took care of it himself to allow us to stay on schedule. He made some great cost saving suggestions and offered the fixtures at a very competitive cost. First Aid Electric delivered in a big way and I have verbally recommended Jason and his team to several friends and acquaintances and look forward to calling on them again the next time we need the services of an electrician.

Thanks for your review Jim.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Adding 2nd Storey to House

We added a second storey to our rancher (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) as we needed more space for a new addition to the family. Jason did a wonderful job with wiring the entire new addition as well as adding ceiling fans, lots of lights and outdoor under eaves lights. He stuck to his quote and worked hard to meet our contractor's timeline. Thank you so much Jason!!

Much appreciated!

Sarah in Calgary
Sarah in Calgary

Electrical work

Work was professional, and the site was imaaculate after. It is always great to find a contact that u can rely on for any future electrical work. Certainly recommend this company!

Thank you for your review Sarah!

Fahad otaibi in Calgary
Fahad otaibi in Calgary

Great services

Great service. Quick diagnose of the problem, and fixed it right away. I called for thier help because my bathroom electricity was shut off. And they fixed right away. Very helpfull.

Thank you Fahad! It feels great when we can assist in an emergency.

More about First Aid Electric

First Aid Electric specializes in residential and commercial electrical work in Calgary and area. Our electricians provide 24 hour electrical emergency service 365 days a year. Customer service is our number one priority along with safety and security. We are dedicated to serving our loyal customer base with passion, integrity ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?