First Aid Electric

Reviews for First Aid Electric

Sandy B in Calgary
Sandy B in Calgary

Kitchen Reno

Jason did an awesome job!
From the time Jason arrived to give a quote on the work, he was polite, professional, punctual, and flexible to meet my schedule. His quote was very reasonable and honest. Jason took the time to understand what I wanted from the reno, and offered different options to achieve that result. He explained the challenges of the condo's 40 year old wiring, and what was required to bring it up to code. Thanks to his suggestions I have a new, very functional kitchen with amazing lighting!
I appreciate the honest, straightforward way Jason handled the job and the great work that he did on my reno.
Love my new kitchen, and will recommend Jason to anyone who needs an awesome electrician.
Thank you very much.
Sandy B.

Thank you Sandy, It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate the feedback!

Jeff Moss
Jeff Moss

Custom Steampunk Lights

Jason goes above and beyond. He’s extremely professional, friendly and very talented in his field. We couldn’t be happier with our custom designed Steampunk Lights. I highly recommend Jason and First Aid Electric.

Thank you for your review Jeff! Those were fun lights to work on and we're thrilled you're happy with them.

Munira in Calgary
Munira in Calgary

Kitchen island outlet was not working

I desperately needed this outlet fixed as it is used with small appliances. I called this company and explained my problem. Jason asked me how old the building is and I told him it is over 2 yrs and he told me how to fix the problem over the phone at no cost to me.
I really appreciated this help and saving me money for something that really did not require a visit. I would recommend him to anytime.

Thank you for your review Munira!

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Office remodelling

Jason and his team were fantastic to work with. They discussed their plan to wire for the additional office space and executed it smoothly and promptly. Jason's electricians keep the disruption to a minimum and did a great job cleaning up at the end of the job. We made some last minute additions and Jason came out and took care of it himself to allow us to stay on schedule. He made some great cost saving suggestions and offered the fixtures at a very competitive cost. First Aid Electric delivered in a big way and I have verbally recommended Jason and his team to several friends and acquaintances and look forward to calling on them again the next time we need the services of an electrician.

Thanks for your review Jim.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Adding 2nd Storey to House

We added a second storey to our rancher (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) as we needed more space for a new addition to the family. Jason did a wonderful job with wiring the entire new addition as well as adding ceiling fans, lots of lights and outdoor under eaves lights. He stuck to his quote and worked hard to meet our contractor's timeline. Thank you so much Jason!!

Much appreciated!

Sarah in Calgary
Sarah in Calgary

Electrical work

Work was professional, and the site was imaaculate after. It is always great to find a contact that u can rely on for any future electrical work. Certainly recommend this company!

Thank you for your review Sarah!

Fahad otaibi in Calgary
Fahad otaibi in Calgary

Great services

Great service. Quick diagnose of the problem, and fixed it right away. I called for thier help because my bathroom electricity was shut off. And they fixed right away. Very helpfull.

Thank you Fahad! It feels great when we can assist in an emergency.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Calgary Nativity Pagaent

We have used Jason for several years as in our production and performance of the Live Calgary Nativity Pageant at Heritage Park. Jason’s services have saved us both time and money. He has most recently guided us through an upgrade to meet increasingly stringent standards and codes required for this public event. We have not only found Jason’s services to be professional, he has been a pleasure to work with – always ready to meet our demands when needed. This has included short notice on site-on services in after hours cold winter conditions.

Thank you! I took my son this year and he enjoyed the nativity pageant immensely. Keep up your great production.

Bluebird Contracting Services
Bluebird Contracting Services

Renovations

We have worked with First Aid Electric on a number of projects, ranging from residential to commercial renovation work. They have consistently provided exceptional service and performed their work with a high level of quality, safety and professionalism. Jason has provided accurate budgets, schedules and work plans on extremely challenging projects. We highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to work with an organized contractor.

More about First Aid Electric

First Aid Electric specializes in residential and commercial electrical work in Calgary and area. Our electricians provide 24 hour electrical emergency service 365 days a year. Customer service is our number one priority along with safety and security. We are dedicated to serving our loyal customer base with passion, integrity ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?