Posh Cleaning Housekeeping Maid Service

GM in Hamilton
GM in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fantastic customer service

We experienced exceptional customer service from the POSH team from our first initial call right until the cleaning was complete.

I would highly recommend POSH to be invited into any home or business for an overall great experience.

JCarrillo in Burlington
JCarrillo in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Housekeeping that passes the white glove test

The POSH team always pays great attention to the little details. From mirrored sliding doors down to polishing the stainless steel razor stand in the corner of our bathroom counter, everything is clean. The owners assured us that thorough background checks are completed so we're usually not home during the cleaning. The team also has no issue with our dog who is at home while we're out. They also quote for regular/multiple cleaning for greater value.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

The most pleasant staff!

A professional home cleaning service that genuinely cares about it's customers!

Winner of 2016 Outstanding Business Achievement Award

The Hamilton Chamber of Commerce

Posh is big enough to be dependable and always show up, but small enough to provide you with a truly personalized level of service.

Janet from Hamilton
Janet from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Apartment cleaning

After experiencing no-shows and last-minute cancellations from independent cleaners, I realized it would be beneficial to deal with a larger business with a staff, so there would always be a backup person. On the other hand, I didn't want to deal with a large company where I would just be a number, and POSH seemed like the perfect solution.

I've been their client now for several months, and my place has never been cleaner. Their staff do a great job, are friendly, and love my pets. Teresa is especially thorough, detail-oriented, and professional. And they're in and out so quickly that it doesn't disrupt my day, which is very important because I work at home.

Thank You Janet! We truly appreciate having you as a long term client :)

More about Posh Cleaning Housekeeping Maid Service

Dust bunnies cannot hide from us! Don’t let those dust bunnies steal your weekend – vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing. . . let our friendly staff turn your dust into delight. Our highly qualified service personnel will have your home dazzling from corner to corner. Servicing Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Dundas, Burlington, ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Hamilton?