Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Facebook
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Main Floor Tiles, Staircase Refinishing, Hardwood Floors and all Trim Work.

Let me start with the bottom line… hire Focus On Flooring and you won’t be sorry!

From my initial contact right through to the finishing work, Rafal and his team did a wonderful job. Communications was excellent as was the craftsmanship of their work. Sebastian did a fantastic job refinishing our staircase and matching the new hardwood floors perfectly. Adrian installed the porcelain tiles at our entrance way and powder room and set them perfectly for the hardwood floors to be installed seamlessly. Caesar installed the hardwood flooring and we could not be happier with the outcome. We were assigned Ruben as the project manager who also did the staircase trim work. Ruben also ensures that everything is completed to your satisfaction, making last minute fixes/changes as required.

We were so impressed with their work that not only would we recommend them but I have requested a quote for our basement renovation.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Condo - Remove and Install Hardwood Floors

I had a great experience! I found Focus on Flooring from Homestars and when I was requesting quotes I found them to be the most responsive, in a timely manner. The experience from the quote was a reflected in the work completed, from the day I showed up in the showroom and picked hardwood, the work started 4 days later and was completed in two days! It was easy and they did such a good job! I was very impressed with their fast turn around while still providing quality service. I was especially impressed with how they were able to lay the flooring around the island in the kitchen without lifting it. Ruben was very responsive and I appreciate that!

Hi Alexandra much appreciated, big thanks from Focus on Flooring Team !

Roman
Roman
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

2nd Floor - Hardwood Flooring Install

Focus On Flooring is the one and final call you will need to make when deciding on flooring and/or flooring install. We had a another flooring installer lined up that we had used in the past, but situations changed and had to wait another three weeks for the work to begin, which is not a huge issue but we had already removed the old floor and have 2 little girls in the home. I was recommended by a friend to call Rafal at Focus On Flooring. Best choice. Rafal and his team helped us out of a bind. We had new engineered hardwood flooring installed throughout our 2nd floor. Huge attention to detail, I am really impressed with the fast and professional results. We move and renovate a house every 2 years and can honestly say we have found our permanent installers going forward. Right from the estimate to the completion of the work, Rafal and his team did a fantastic job.

Rafal was fast to respond, came for a visit the next day and was able to squeeze us in, which I cannot appreciate enough. The installers were amazing, did a great job and very friendly and professional. I can’t find any issue with the flooring installed. Rafal was incredibly professional, responsive, punctual and the attention to detail was off the charts.

In addition, we had roughly 100 sq.ft of the same floor that needed to be ripped out and repaired on the main floor. The team at Focus On Flooring picked up the extra material, delivered it, and installed it. These guys are magicians… flawless work. Easy to work with and the end result was perfect. Going forward, we will use Focus On Flooring on all our future projects and will drop his name to anyone that asks for a trusted, tried and used company.

Thank you Rafal and Focus On Flooring!!!

Thank you Roman for your review it was my pleasure to work on your project!

muriel.alexander3 in Toronto, Ontario
muriel.alexander3 in Toronto, Ontario

Stair and floor refinishing

We took a while to vet a floor refinisher and ended up going with Ralph and his team. At no point did we feel pressured to make a decision, and he was extremely helpful in terms of providing options for our 20 year old floors that had never been touched. We refinished the flooring and stairs, and were very happy with the results. Ruben was an excellent communicator and project manager.
. They finished on time and on budget, no surprises and a willingness to make any adjustments we requested along the way.

Hi Muriel thank you very much for your feedback it was our pleasure to work for you, enjoy your new place.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Great Job - Highly recommend

Ralph and his team were very professional and timely. They provided a quote and let us know what material we needed to get the job done. They completed my kitchen tiles, powder room tiles and full bathroom (floors, shower and subway tile above the bathtub). I would hire them again.

Hi Sabrina thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to work for you. Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Main Floor Tile

The team was great. The demo guys made sure dust was controlled. The tilers made sure the layout was exactly what we wanted.

Dear customer thank you for your review and enjoy your new flooring. Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca

Bedroom, hallway and living room flooring

After reading reviews of companies on Homestars we contacted Focus on Flooring and had Rafal come out to quote on pricing. We were comfortable with his review, pricing, timeline and attitude towards the work and signed the contract. His crew were on time, clean and mindful of safety during this pandemic and completed the work within the quoted time. We contract them to do additional work turning 2 closests into one big walk-in closet and hanging/installing barn type doors which they also did a great job on. Their site manager is always in touch during the work period to insure everything is going smoothly. Would not hesitate to recommend them and we'll be using them again for another upcoming renovation.

Dear Customer thank you for your review Focus on Flooring Team

Dan Lee
Dan Lee
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House Renovation

**Added some pictures**

I purchased a 3-story townhouse that required a lot of work.
Ralph came by, provided reasonable quotes and began the work shortly thereafter.
The work required refinishing the hardwood floors, replacing all the floor tiles with new porcelain tiles, new staircases, bathrooms, repainting the entire house and other minor tasks.
When the work was completed, I was amazed by the transformation and the quality of work. The end result was exactly how I envisioned the house to be and the quote provided was the final price. His team also thoroughly cleaned the entire house so that it was move in ready which I greatly appreciate.
I would highly recommend their services.

Hi Daniel , it was a big project and limited time because you wanted to move in ASAP! .This is my biggest reward to see you guys happy seeing your place like New . Thank you. Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca

Hardwood flooring installation

From start to finish focus on flooring was amazing to work with! They responded very promptly with quotes, measuring and scheduling. All of the work was done by expert and professional installers! They also got the job done incredibly efficiently and finished the job in fewer days than forecasted! The finished product was beautiful floors, nosing and custom flush mounts that exceeded our expectations! Focus on Flooring is a class act and they are priced competitively. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for your review, it was our pleasure to work for You.Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca

samir in Mississauga
samir in Mississauga

Installing wood floor and stairs upgrade

I needed a professional contractor who can install new wood floors and stairs for me and after contacting several flooring contractors I chose to work with "Ralph" because he had the best communication and response among others, he always picks up when I call, he was on time for a couple of visits to the job location and he listened to me and understood what I was looking for. It even got better when he sent his crew, a group of professionals and very nice people a combination that can you hardly find now adays. "Keion" was the professional leading the floor and stairs installment, he had to work while my family was living in the house and he respected our privacy and even notified us before they use any loud tools because we have a little baby and they didn't want to disturb him, he has strong passion to his work and attention to details.
I was also happy that Ralph assigned a project manager "Shoma" to this project, she was really professional with managing timelines and addressing every single detail about this project.
Great company with great team, will definitely recommend them and hire them in the future.

More about Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Family operated with the passion of creating something on Our own, We developed Focus On Flooring and General Contracting. With many years of experience and a keen eye for details, we carefully picked our team of Contractors .

Helping local homeowners achieve their goals is one of Our motivations for growing business. Along with experiencing Our client’s appreciation and happiness at the completion of each project.

Remodeling houses and creating at home ambiance for Our clients has always been a long-term goal of Focus on Flooring . With Our growing team of professionals, We were not only been able to accomplish that but surpassed Our expectations.

With over 15 years of experience in the industry and running a successful business; this gives our clients peace of mind, and You can be sure that You’re in good hands.

Please come visit our showroom! For the convenience of our dear clients our showroom is full of flooring that meet your lifestyle.