The Cleaning Ladies

Reviews for The Cleaning Ladies

Anand Singh
Anand Singh
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

House move in deep clean

Good service by The Cleaning Ladies team. The crew of two arrived on time and cleaned everything meticulously without any supervision. Few minor things had to pointed out, but that's okay.
Do move the stove if possible and allow the team to clean behind that, as this was something we missed.
Overall, satisfied with the service and definitely recommend them.

Dave in Whitby
Dave in Whitby

House cleaning

Always provide quality professional service! Excellent communication with customers and outstanding work by all staff. Accommodating to all requests we have had regarding any changes. Would highly recommend for your cleaning needs! A pleasure do deal with.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

House cleaning, moving out.

I was very satisfied with the fast response, the very detailed quotation and all the services being offered, the option for me particular need, moving out cleaning.

Hello There!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

move out clean

My property was left in a filthy condition and cleaning ladies did a great job getting my house back to habitable conditions. They even gave me a detailed report of the cleaning job they did on the house.
Very accommodating group of ladies.

Thank you so much for your kind words. When you made us aware of your situation we took it upon ourselves to go above and beyond to ensure that your investment property was back in good shape.

I am not recommending The Cleaning Ladies

My experience with The Cleaning Ladies started off well. The first two cleans were phenomenal. The team showed up on time and did a great job according to the arrangements we had made with the company. And then it all fell apart. When I complained that part of the house had not been done, (my husband was seeing a client and we had asked them to do that room last) and that the rest of the work was not up to the standard THEY had set, they offered to come back and do the parts that were left. This was fine. Then this was cancelled abruptly and we were told that we needed to get another service as our “arrangements were too complicated”. Subsequent conversations were confusing and insulting. They also refused to send a consistent team. I am very upset and disappointed in what started out as a great service. I would not recommend them.

Hi Jai,

We appreciate your feedback and we accept all forms of constructive feedback. However, there are some facts that have been left out of the review.

We did and still do apologize for missing the rooms in question that are in use when we first arrive. That specific team was new to your home and it was done in error. We did make an effort to work with you. Our manager, Lyndsey was scheduled to come back to complete the missed areas the following morning - as that is our guarantee. Unfortunately, she fell ill and was unable to make it. You were issued a partial refund for the areas that were missed, and had you of waited for Lyndsey to contact you back - she would've returned at the beginning of the week after the virus had passed. When you had spoke with Karen the day after your clean, she was also ill with a stomach virus and despite trying to explain the situation clearly, it is hard to communicate to the best of your abilities when under the weather.

Going forward from this incident, we were willing to ensure that a consistent team would be visiting your home with each reoccurring clean. Unfortunately, the first team of girls were unable to return due to personal reasons - in which we were transparent with you.

We suggested that your needs could potentially be met if you had gone with a private cleaner. This is because although we are willing to work around our client's schedule, the teams are sent to your home with an allotted time to be completed and if the rooms were still in use by your husband, waiting for him to complete his sessions would mean their schedule would be pushed back. Pushing their schedule back would mean that the client's for the rest of the day are having their cleans later than expected. In the cleaning world, things do happen that change schedules but for the most part - this is not an occurrence every clean.

We have been transparent and apologetic. We are disappointed we were not given a chance after the third clean to make this right - after the partial refund. We apologize for any hard feelings left with this situation that you did not allow to be rectified before cancelling future cleans and and writing a one star review.

We wish you luck in the search of finding a cleaner, have a lovely weekend.

jmercier from Ajax
jmercier from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Premium Prices - Average Service

After seeing such great reviews online about the Cleaning Ladies, I had high expectations when I hired them to clean my house. Initially, I expected them to provide a quick rundown of what would be done but instead I found myself highlighting on certain things I wanted done and being left disappointed afterwards. I had a dog crate located right beside one of my walls which included an air vent and specifically said they could move it to clean that area but the wall was left untouched. Not only that but I found some simple cleaning practices to not have been done such as cleaning under the couch cushions. After sending them an email to complain, they told me that cleaning under couch cushions and around air vents is not standard. When you're paying as much as you are compared to other cleaning services, you don't expect these basic cleaning practices to not be included. Like c'mon... Will not recommend it to anybody.

We can not apologize enough that you were unsatisfied with your cleaning. As communicated in my email we are more than happy to return to your home and attend to the few items that were overlooked as is our guarantee. We have reached out both by email and by phone to try to resolve this and ensure that you are a happy and satisfied client but as yet have been unable to reach you. Please let us know what we can do to make this right :) Customer Service is incredibly important to us and we feel horribly that you have had a less than satisfactory experience.

Zach in Toronto
Zach in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Professional, flexible cleaning service.

Very accommodating, flexible and professional company. I look forward to coming home after they have cleaned. I will be using this cleaning service for the foreseeable future. Very happy with everything.

Thank you so much for your review Zach. We are so happy that you are confident to continue using our services long term. Cheers!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Great clean, even with pets

The cleaning ladies did a great job. I have two dogs and a cat and they were able to do their work efficiently and with good quality. I would recommend them!

Thank you so much Amy. We are so happy that you are pleased with the services provided.

John and Jenna in Port Perry
John and Jenna in Port Perry

Home cleaning service

We looked around for a good reliable cleaning service and finally decided to try The Cleaning Ladies as the reviews were all positive. It turned out to be a very good choice!

The crews are always on time, the staff are friendly and courteous, the price is reasonable, and the job is always done to our satisfaction. They are also very flexible in that they will give special attention to certain areas if you ask them to.

We would not hesitate in recommending The Cleaning Ladies, and are happy with the choice we made!

Thank you so very much for your review. We are thrilled that you have been so happy with the service provided.

Andrea in Oshawa, Ontario Canada L1J2B9
Andrea in Oshawa, Ontario Canada L1J2B9
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fantastic team, highly recommended!

Karen and team provide an excellent service including so many little touches to make my life easier. They have helped to reduce my stress with their easy and quick communications, special helpful hints and touches to make help me keep my house going. They let me know when they will be arriving, who is coming to the house and provide feedback or extra help (such as tidying) if I need it. I can't recommend them enough to busy families who need extra help so they can focus on being present with their families instead of the deep cleaning they provide.

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. We are so happy that we have been able to help give you back your time with your family. WE look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

More about The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies is a professional cleaning service serving the Durham Region area. We provide both residential and office cleaning services. We can customize a professional cleaning service plan for you and your family and/ or your business. Call us today to learn why we are becoming the preferred cleaning ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Oshawa?