The Cleaning Ladies

Reviews for The Cleaning Ladies

Zach in Toronto
Zach in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Professional, flexible cleaning service.

Very accommodating, flexible and professional company. I look forward to coming home after they have cleaned. I will be using this cleaning service for the foreseeable future. Very happy with everything.

Thank you so much for your review Zach. We are so happy that you are confident to continue using our services long term. Cheers!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Great clean, even with pets

The cleaning ladies did a great job. I have two dogs and a cat and they were able to do their work efficiently and with good quality. I would recommend them!

Thank you so much Amy. We are so happy that you are pleased with the services provided.

John and Jenna in Port Perry
John and Jenna in Port Perry
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home cleaning service

We looked around for a good reliable cleaning service and finally decided to try The Cleaning Ladies as the reviews were all positive. It turned out to be a very good choice!

The crews are always on time, the staff are friendly and courteous, the price is reasonable, and the job is always done to our satisfaction. They are also very flexible in that they will give special attention to certain areas if you ask them to.

We would not hesitate in recommending The Cleaning Ladies, and are happy with the choice we made!

Thank you so very much for your review. We are thrilled that you have been so happy with the service provided.

Fantastic team, highly recommended!

Karen and team provide an excellent service including so many little touches to make my life easier. They have helped to reduce my stress with their easy and quick communications, special helpful hints and touches to make help me keep my house going. They let me know when they will be arriving, who is coming to the house and provide feedback or extra help (such as tidying) if I need it. I can't recommend them enough to busy families who need extra help so they can focus on being present with their families instead of the deep cleaning they provide.

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. We are so happy that we have been able to help give you back your time with your family. WE look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

DianeV in Whitby
DianeV in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

First cleaning service with them...impressed!

3 ladies showed up on time and we’re very friendly. They worked very hard to get my house back into a presentable shape. With 3 messy, troublesome kids they had their work cut out for them! There were just a couple small spots that were missed, but it’s bound to happen as they had a lot of space to cover. Plus the state of my bathrooms was embarrassing so I am just so grateful for the overall cleanliness of my home now. They also cleaned the interior of my fridge and it’s spotless now. Thank you so much to your team, they were wonderful. I will be using your services again and will highly recommend to my friends and family.

Hi Diane, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. I know the ladies worked very hard on the bathrooms so I am thrilled that you were happy with the results. I have shared your review with the team and they are so pleased. We look forward to working with you again in December.

Sharon from Pickering
Sharon from Pickering
26 reviews Pickering, ON

House cleaning

We have used The Cleaning Ladies a few times now and we are really impressed with their service. The ladies are super friendly, but when they come they get right down to work. They clean in every nook and cranny. It is hard to find a great service that is reliable, easy to work with and really good at what they do. But we have definitely found one with these Ladies. Everything, since my first contact with this company has run smoothly. They are well organized and although we don’t always get the same ladies every, each team meets and exceeds our expectations. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent company to clean their home.

Thank you so very much for your kind words Sharon. We have really enjoyed working with you. I am confident that we will continue to provide consistent, reliable and thorough cleaning services for you.

sherib in Whitby
sherib in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

My house sparkles with The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies come to my house every three weeks and do an amazing job. They are professional, friendly, open to requests and feedback. The financial transaction each time is done online and is so easy -- and I appreciate the reminders that come to my inbox. Whenever I've need to make a change, they have been open to it and very accommodating.

Sheri I am thrilled that you are so happy with our services. I am glad that you find our payment and email reminder systems so convenient and easy to use. Thank you so much for this wonderful review.

spirie84
spirie84
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Cleaning Service

Reliable, reputable, affordable, efficient cleaning services. The Cleaning Ladies could accommodate my preferred day and time right away. They came and did a great job cleaning my house. We are now hiring The Cleaning Ladies on a full time basis.

Thank you sooo much for your 10/10 review. We are so thrilled you will be utilizing our services on a regular basis.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fast and effective

The cleaning team were in and out and they left a beautiful clean premise! We will definitely use them everytime now! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who enjoys clean!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you found us efficient and that the team effectively used their time to clean our home thoroughly. We look forward to providing you continued excellent service and quality.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Peace of Mind

I have been using this company for years on a bi-weekly basis. This company is thorough and reliable. It’s always such a treat to come home to an amazingly clean house. Nothing feels better...

Wow thank you so very much for your fantastic review. Nothing makes us happier than when our clients are satisfied with our services.

More about The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies is a professional cleaning service serving the Durham Region area. We provide both residential and office cleaning services.

We can customize a professional cleaning service plan for you and your family and/or your business.

Call us today to learn why we are becoming the preferred cleaning service in the Durham Region area.