The Cleaning Ladies

Sharon from Pickering
Sharon from Pickering
26 reviews Pickering, ON

House cleaning

We have used The Cleaning Ladies a few times now and we are really impressed with their service. The ladies are super friendly, but when they come they get right down to work. They clean in every nook and cranny. It is hard to find a great service that is reliable, easy to work with and really good at what they do. But we have definitely found one with these Ladies. Everything, since my first contact with this company has run smoothly. They are well organized and although we don’t always get the same ladies every, each team meets and exceeds our expectations. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent company to clean their home.

Thank you so very much for your kind words Sharon. We have really enjoyed working with you. I am confident that we will continue to provide consistent, reliable and thorough cleaning services for you.

DianeV in Whitby
DianeV in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

First cleaning service with them...impressed!

3 ladies showed up on time and we’re very friendly. They worked very hard to get my house back into a presentable shape. With 3 messy, troublesome kids they had their work cut out for them! There were just a couple small spots that were missed, but it’s bound to happen as they had a lot of space to cover. Plus the state of my bathrooms was embarrassing so I am just so grateful for the overall cleanliness of my home now. They also cleaned the interior of my fridge and it’s spotless now. Thank you so much to your team, they were wonderful. I will be using your services again and will highly recommend to my friends and family.

Hi Diane, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. I know the ladies worked very hard on the bathrooms so I am thrilled that you were happy with the results. I have shared your review with the team and they are so pleased. We look forward to working with you again in December.

sherib in Whitby
sherib in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

My house sparkles with The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies come to my house every three weeks and do an amazing job. They are professional, friendly, open to requests and feedback. The financial transaction each time is done online and is so easy -- and I appreciate the reminders that come to my inbox. Whenever I've need to make a change, they have been open to it and very accommodating.

Sheri I am thrilled that you are so happy with our services. I am glad that you find our payment and email reminder systems so convenient and easy to use. Thank you so much for this wonderful review.

spirie84
spirie84
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Cleaning Service

Reliable, reputable, affordable, efficient cleaning services. The Cleaning Ladies could accommodate my preferred day and time right away. They came and did a great job cleaning my house. We are now hiring The Cleaning Ladies on a full time basis.

Thank you sooo much for your 10/10 review. We are so thrilled you will be utilizing our services on a regular basis.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Fast and effective

The cleaning team were in and out and they left a beautiful clean premise! We will definitely use them everytime now! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who enjoys clean!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you found us efficient and that the team effectively used their time to clean our home thoroughly. We look forward to providing you continued excellent service and quality.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Peace of Mind

I have been using this company for years on a bi-weekly basis. This company is thorough and reliable. It’s always such a treat to come home to an amazingly clean house. Nothing feels better...

Wow thank you so very much for your fantastic review. Nothing makes us happier than when our clients are satisfied with our services.

Deb in Ajax
Deb in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Regular Home Cleaning

SO impressed with the service we receive from The Cleaning Ladies!

We've used this service twice, and will be seeing the team monthly. Everything went as they said it would - the team arrived at the agreed upon time, and our home looked awesome!

Karen and her team are very responsive. She offered good advice and the right information to help identify our needs. Response to emails is prompt, and the ability to use technology to pay for the service is very convenient.

I feel confident having this team come into my home. After multiple attempts to find a company that we can trust (and who does good work!), and am so glad to be able to count on The Cleaning Ladies!

Highly recommend this company!

Thank you so very much for your kind words Debbie. We strive to give consistent quality and cleans and excellent customer service. We trust that we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations.

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Move in clean

My family and I moved into our new house yesterday and it was definitely in need of a good scrub down! The cleaning ladies arrived on time, were very friendly and left my new house looking great! Thanks for everything.

Michelle we are so happy that you were pleased with the move in clean. Moving can be so stressful, we are happy that we could help to make that process smooth for and your family.

Post-Reno House Clean

Excellent cleaning company. The team of two were affable , efficient , paid close attention to detail and were vigilant with decor. This was the second company I tried and I’m going to remain using The Cleaning Ladies. I highly recommend this cleaning company.

Thank you so very much for your amazing review of our services. We are so happy that you will be continuing to use our services. Our aim is to continue to provide you with the same level of quality and service on an ongoing basis.

More about The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies is a professional cleaning service serving the Durham Region area. We provide both residential and office cleaning services.

We can customize a professional cleaning service plan for you and your family and/or your business.

Call us today to learn why we are becoming the preferred cleaning service in the Durham Region area.