Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Reviews for Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Shaun in Calgary
Shaun in Calgary

New Garage build

Alta Homes was great to work with, Ross and Stan were good to answer any questions I had. We were referred by our neighbour who was happy with the work and now we are too!

Hey Shaun, It's always pleasing to work on new builds and especially in a beautiful community of Mahogany. Wish you best of luck and many joyful memories

SBoyko in Calgary
SBoyko in Calgary

Basement and Bathroom Reno

Working with Alta Homes has been a great experience! Stan and his team were courteous, professional and completed the job on budget. And the end product is fantastic! I specifically appreciated the attention to detail and focus on creating the best quality possible within the budget. I highly recommend Alta Homes and will use them for all of my renovations!

Shawna, Thanks so much we really enjoyed working with you alike! Always fun to work on new exciting projects and meet great clients

KenU in Calgary
KenU in Calgary

New garage construction

A great full service experience!.. Shaun, my rep. carefully listened to what I needed and ensured the garage was built as we wanted. All phases of construction ( survey, pad, construction) were started and finished ahead of schedule. The different crews that worked on the garage did a fantastic job and a complete clean up when they finished.

I DO recommend this company to anyone looking for a complete garage package.

Ken! It's great to hear that you had a great experience with Shaun our client care professional at Alta Home Garages and More. Thank you for sharing your comments and we sure will be happy to pass this along to both Shaun and the construction crew, they will be thrilled! We look forward to helping you again in the future and hope you enjoy your new garage. Sincerely, Stan B

TomJ in Toronto
TomJ in Toronto

New Garage in 1960s Neighbourhood

Squeezing a new double garage into an existing lot in a mature neighbourhood turned out to be a bigger project than we initially thought. The folks at Alta Home (Nicole, Stan, Ross) and the electrical subcontractors (Justin, Graeme) were all fantastic to work with and responded promptly to every challenge along the way (it was a complex project) with good ideas and great execution. We are delighted with the end result!

Hi Tom, Indeed it was a project with lots of details to cover, but we are happy with how everything turned out and deliver to your satisfaction

dragulinl
dragulinl

Detached garage

Very good job, taking care of every detail. Very professional, I strongly recommend this company. Thank you guys once again!

Thanks Lucian, was a great pleasure working with you as well!

Grant in Calgary
Grant in Calgary

Demo of previous garage and new garage build

Finished product...Excellent!
We live in an area that has a lot of updating and rebuilding, renovations and we wanted a product that would match our recently redone house. AltaHomes was aware that we wanted a quality product which matched the house - Stan, Wes, and Ross respected our wants and worked though all of the "bumps" we had to endure we were left with a project that we will enjoy for years to come. We have already had numerous positive comments from friends and neighbours plus numerous people who walk past. Thanks guys i'll certainly recommend AltaHome Garages and more

Grant, Thanks so much for such a warm and honest review! It was a truly great experience to work on a project with custom features in every way possible! All the way from demolition to new build

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

Full Home Renovation & Detached Garage

Working with Alta Home was a great experience for my large main floor, basement renovation and garage projects. Ross, Stan, Martin, and their crews worked tirelessly towards a very tight timeline to get my family into our newly renovated home. They completed our 24’x24’ garage and concrete work in about a month after working to obtain a challenging development permit with the city permitting department. The interior main floor and basement project involved about 2500 square feet of newly renovated space to a 1960’s bungalow with a new kitchen, three new bathrooms, laundry room, media room, three new bedrooms, opening up spaces, all with new plumbing and electrical systems fully permitted by the city. Their trades were helpful, skilled, respectful and great to deal with. The third party financing option also allowed us more flexibility with our budget to make our project a reality.

I was most impressed with their commitment to customer service while quickly delivering a quality product on budget. I personally work as a professional engineer specializing in renovations and know that this type of project is challenging. As with any renovation project unexpected items unfortunately arise. When this happened on our project, Alta Home was honest about the options to get things back on track and were open to working with me on solutions to keep our budget in check. Overall I enjoyed their professional attitude and would work with them again.

What a great way to describe the "all inclusive" renovation, garage build and basement development project under one roof and for a such a great household. We truly hope the new place will suite your family for many years to come!

Brendan P.
Brendan P.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Garage

We had an excellent experience building my garage with Alta Home. Each step of the way they were accommodating, and went above and beyond on several occasions to make sure we were completely satisfied . Their crews were extremely considerate, worked efficiently, and kept things very tidy. When its time to have my basement developed in the future I will certainly be working with them again. I strongly recommend choosing them as your contractor.

We are always excited to see customers happy enough to leave us a great feed back. We trully apriciate your business!

Dave Pereira in Calgary
Dave Pereira in Calgary

Garage

We are please with the work they have done in our garage project.Everything is done perfect in our expectations.They build fast and crews are awesome and friendly.No problem at all during the construction of it.May do another project with them in the future.

Dave, thanks so much for building with Alta Home! Glad we could build and finance your project successfully!

Paul
Paul

Garage, Fence and Deck

This past winter I started to look for a contractor to build a garage, fence and deck for my home. After calling several contractors in the City of Calgary, I contacted Stan Berezovsky and his team at Alta Home Garage Builders & More. It became apparent after the first phone call that Stan and his team were going to be my contractor of choice for this project. They were extremely knowledgeable about everything they were talking about and provided great recommendations. (They were not upselling, they were giving me their honest opinion of what would look the best). Stan, then provided me a quote (which was very reasonable) and to my surprise at the end of the project we came in on target! (No hidden fees or expenses).

The construction took at little longer than expected, but no fault to Alta Home, as mother nature was not kind to Calgary in 2018. However, when the weather finally started to cooperate, Stan and his team completed the project in one-month! Stan and his team would always check up with me to ensure I was satisfied with the construction. There were a couple of instances where I noticed slight imperfections (I am a perfectionist) and when I brought it to Stan’s attention, he ensured they were fixed right away. Stan always gets back to you right away (This is what I liked most about working with Stan)

It is now two-months since the completion of my project and I am loving everything! I will be completing my basement in a couple of year and I will be contacting Alta Home without hesitation for that project. I would highly recommend Alta Home with no reservation for your next home construction project.

Paul, I sincerely appreciative of your loyalty and trust. We do realize that with the amount of competition in the market and many offers that might seem to have a more attractive first sight price point, it's not an easy choice to stick with one builder and not the other. All of us at Alta Home respect your decision with your new garage build and deck and fence. We are always here for any future help you might need in respect to new construction ideas and needs

More about Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Alta Home is a reputable basement development company and a garage builder in Calgary and surrounding area. We offer standard & custom garage builds as well as basement, concrete, deck and fence and major renovation services including all city permits at a competitive cost.

Whether you are looking to build a new garage, develop a basement or perhaps shopping for a new fence or deck that will last and impress, you’ve come to the right place! Because every project is unique, we work, live and driven by strong principles of delivering client’s expectations. We do ask questions and share relevant information so that you can make the most viable decision. Our goal is to deliver a quality product you envision, that answers to your needs and stays within budget.