Alta Home Garages & More

Reviews for Alta Home Garages & More

Debbie in Calgary
Debbie in Calgary

Detached Garage and Garden Shed

This team defines professionalism and quality! Everything was completed faster than promised, and it all looks even better than I imagined! I highly recommend this team for any project, anytime. Thank you!

Thanks a million, Debbie, It was great to build your garage, and the custom shed we did to compliment it!

Calgary Riverbend in Calgary
Calgary Riverbend in Calgary

Detached Garage Calgary

I am very happy I choose Alta Homes when looking online to do my detached garage. I manage to watch some of the process of constuction and I was certainly impressed with the quality and organized approach to the overall contruction. They met all my needs and workers were very professional. "Top Quality!"

Thanks, Clare this truly means a lot for us! We hope you continue to encounter and work with only the best contractors out there

Cam and Joesan Faulter in Calgary
Cam and Joesan Faulter in Calgary

Rear Detached Garage

We are very pleased with Alta Home and Garages, the whole team worked together and built us our Garage. Shaun and Stan are very professional and very easy to deal with. They are very accommodating in answering any questions we have. Wes and the rest of crews are very nice and courteous. They work rain or shine and until late to finish the job. Our Garage was finished way earlier than expected.
We would recommend Alta Home and Garages in a heartbeat.
Thank you Alta Home and keep up the great job.

You guys were awesome to work with just as much! I'm sure the garage will serve its purpose for the years to come! Enjoy your beautiful home!

Rowena in Calgary
Rowena in Calgary

Rear detached garage

Alta home garage builders did an awesome on our rear detached garage. Thanks to Vitalii who gave us a very affordable price and who answers all our questions right away. Ross, Wes, James and the whole team did a fantastic job finishing it ahead before the due date even on a bad weather. Stan was so helpful in every detail of the project too.
I will highly recommend this company not only they give you an affordable price but they also used high quality products.

On behalf of all of us here in Alta Home Garages & More, we would like to thank you for your business! Enjoy your new garage!

sharafat in Drayton Valley
sharafat in Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

Garage and fence Construction

Hi All,
Alta home Garage builder and more build my garage, I am very impressed from their work and professionalism. Their cost is very reasonable and they do a high quality job.
They are very time punctual and always available if you have any question.
I would highly recommend Alta homes to everyone.
Thanks Alta homes,
Sharafat KHAN

We are delighted to hear about your great experience! We truly hope you take the time to enjoy your new build and give us a shout in case you need anything else!

Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage and deck project

Excellent job completed by Alta home on time and with good quality. Good and well organized team, easy to communicate with. Thanks! We are really happy with work you provided.
Larisa Plotnikova

We are delighted to know that you are happy with the process and final result! Thank so much for posting the pictures. Enjoy your new garage and the deck, hope to do some more work for you guys if you ever need anything at all!

Rachel in Vancouver
Rachel in Vancouver
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Siding and windows replacement

The AltaHome crew completed the project (siding and window replacement) ahead of schedule and on budget. The work was done quickly with no delays or setbacks. Both the windows crew and the siding crew were great to work with as they answered any questions we had, kept us in the loop with what was happening and got back to us quickly if we had any questions. Our house looks like a brand new house!

Rachel, we are really grateful for those kind words and making everything happen to your expectations! This was an adventurous project for us and working with you was a great experience. Look forward to building that garage for you!

Josh
Josh

Basement Development

We are all loving our basement that Alta Homes and Garage builders and more developed.
Ross, Wes and the whole crew did a fantastic job.
Stepan did an awesome job painting.
Everyone was helpful and professional.
Ross and Stan answered our questions right away and kept us up to speed on everything going on in the basement.
I'll be calling them soon as we want our deck redone.

Josh, we are delighted to receive a positive review by developing your basement with our company. We look forward to be working with you on your deck and whatever else you might need!

Shaun in Calgary
Shaun in Calgary

New Garage build

Alta Homes was great to work with, Ross and Stan were good to answer any questions I had. We were referred by our neighbour who was happy with the work and now we are too!

Hey Shaun, It's always pleasing to work on new builds and especially in a beautiful community of Mahogany. Wish you best of luck and many joyful memories

SBoyko in Calgary
SBoyko in Calgary

Basement and Bathroom Reno

Working with Alta Homes has been a great experience! Stan and his team were courteous, professional and completed the job on budget. And the end product is fantastic! I specifically appreciated the attention to detail and focus on creating the best quality possible within the budget. I highly recommend Alta Homes and will use them for all of my renovations!

Shawna, Thanks so much we really enjoyed working with you alike! Always fun to work on new exciting projects and meet great clients

More about Alta Home Garages & More

Alta Home is a reputable basement development company and a garage builder in Calgary and surrounding area. We offer standard & custom garage builds as well as basement, concrete, deck and fence and major renovation services including all city permits at a competitive cost.

Whether you are looking to build a new garage, develop a basement or perhaps shopping for a new fence or deck that will last and impress, you’ve come to the right place! Because every project is unique, we work, live and driven by strong principles of delivering client’s expectations. We do ask questions and share relevant information so that you can make the most viable decision. Our goal is to deliver a quality product you envision, that answers to your needs and stays within budget.