Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Basement Renovation
Calgary AB T2Y 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Reviews for Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Paul
Paul

Garage, Fence and Deck

This past winter I started to look for a contractor to build a garage, fence and deck for my home. After calling several contractors in the City of Calgary, I contacted Stan Berezovsky and his team at Alta Home Garage Builders & More. It became apparent after the first phone call that Stan and his team were going to be my contractor of choice for this project. They were extremely knowledgeable about everything they were talking about and provided great recommendations. (They were not upselling, they were giving me their honest opinion of what would look the best). Stan, then provided me a quote (which was very reasonable) and to my surprise at the end of the project we came in on target! (No hidden fees or expenses).

The construction took at little longer than expected, but no fault to Alta Home, as mother nature was not kind to Calgary in 2018. However, when the weather finally started to cooperate, Stan and his team completed the project in one-month! Stan and his team would always check up with me to ensure I was satisfied with the construction. There were a couple of instances where I noticed slight imperfections (I am a perfectionist) and when I brought it to Stan’s attention, he ensured they were fixed right away. Stan always gets back to you right away (This is what I liked most about working with Stan)

It is now two-months since the completion of my project and I am loving everything! I will be completing my basement in a couple of year and I will be contacting Alta Home without hesitation for that project. I would highly recommend Alta Home with no reservation for your next home construction project.

Paul, I sincerely appreciative of your loyalty and trust. We do realize that with the amount of competition in the market and many offers that might seem to have a more attractive first sight price point, it's not an easy choice to stick with one builder and not the other. All of us at Alta Home respect your decision with your new garage build and deck and fence. We are always here for any future help you might need in respect to new construction ideas and needs

CARCAR258 in Calgary
CARCAR258 in Calgary

Garage

We contacted ALTA Home to get a quote for our garage, from the first meeting with Stan it was a very informative and professional, the financing was made easy. ALTA home's team started on our garage, the team was very professional and helpful. We are extremely happy with the end result. We would recommend ALTA Home to all our family and friends, if you are looking for a company who is professional and know what they are doing from Permits, inspections, quality of product and work ethic - then ALTA Home is were you should go !
Maria & Carlos
Calgary, AB

Oh wow what a charming feedback for our products and services! Maria and Carlos are a true example of admirable and awesome clients who understood every aspect of construction, timeline and scope of work. Thank you guys from all of us! Hope you truly enjoy your new garage!

Megan in Calgary
Megan in Calgary

Garage Build

Overall we had a great experience with Alta Homes building a garage for us this spring! We already had an existing cement pad, and they ensured us that it was to code and wouldn't cause any issues. They gave us an accurate quote with a few perks if we booked by a certain date. After signing the contract, and sending the deposit, everything happened pretty quickly! We're very happy with the result and how quickly the project was completed.

Thanks Megan! It was great working with you and Nevan, your patience and co-operation along the project is highly appreciated especially in this super busy time of our industry

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Garage Build

We are very satisfied with the garage that Alta Homes built for us! They were professional, efficient, and made the whole process painless for us as homeowners. They went the extra mile to match the siding and shingles on our home perfectly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend or family member! Thanks guys!!

Dave, we realize it's a challenge to find a reliable garage builders in Calgary without the high costs. We are really greatful for such a great review, hope we can be the builder of choice for all of your on-going projects

Deck stairs in walk out house, balcony gutters

Recently, we had 2 projects with Alta home Garages & More and was pleasantly surprised nothing went wrong. Projects were completed 100% on time and with highest quality.
We just moved into our brand new house and you can’t tell what is done by our expensive luxury builder or Alta Home. Same standards.
We are looking forward to have more projects with them this summer .
Keep up your good work!
Thank you!

Julie, Thank you so much it was great working on your project! Look forward to hear your friends responses!

Tracie Hughes
Tracie Hughes

Basement renovation

Alta Homes Garage and more is a great company and group of awesome people to work with. I first had thought they only did garages but after checking other reviews on Homestars about them, I’ve decided to contact them. After reviewing the quotes and evaluating 7 contractors (including the one my insurance company recommended to me), I decided to go with my gut feelings to work with them. And they didn’t disappoint me. Alta Homes team are very honest, professional, careful at details and very on time (which is a rare character you can find at contractors or builders nowadays). Ross is very kind and helpful when showing and explaining to me in details what they have done to my house; and Stan gave me all great recommendations for materials (for both the look and quality). My basement had sewer backup just right before the Xmas holidays and they started the project right on Jan 2, finished within a month. The basement looks better than before meanwhile the cost for their work is very reasonable. At the end, we forgot about the closest installations and requested them to come back to install for me. They were still happy to do it without charging me extra labor costs
I am happy with their work, highly recommend them and definitely will come back if any of my houses or my parents’, my sister’s houses have any problems. All the best to Alta Homes team!

Tracie, all we can say is: WOW! Such a comprehensive review of your experience with us! We feel really honoured to be the company of your choice! It may be tough to find yourself in a situation when you need to act quickly in order to fix the premises. So happy we were able to complete your flood restoration Basement Development/Reno. We are really proud of our guys! Keep in touch in case anything else is needed!

Garage, deck, fence, sidewalk

Initially hired the guys to build my garage, then they quoted better than the others in Calgary for the rest of the work. Delayed on few things, but nothing major.

Nice friendly team, will recommend and use again.

Thanks so much, we are happy to learn you are happy with the combo projects and have had a good experince with us!

Nick in Calgary
Nick in Calgary

Basement development

Can't be happy enough with Alta Home and our new basement! Every detail of the project was handled with much consideration and quality. The process was transparent and explained from the beginning to end. We were advised of best layout and different finishing options. Would definitely recommend Stan, Ross, Martin and the crew at Alta Home for any basement development projects

Thanks a lot, Nick was pleasure working with you and your wife. Glad we could finish on schedule and get your new cozy space for new year!

romualdo_aubrey
romualdo_aubrey

Detached Garage

They built our garage and we are very much satisfied with their service. Stan and his crew are easy to talk with and very accommodating.

It was great working with you guys. Straight to the point and very decisive couple. Merry Christmas and All the best in 2018!

Fantastic ExperIence in Calgary
Fantastic ExperIence in Calgary

Fantastic Experience

Stan, Wes, Ross and the crew were awesome. They worked tiressly to complete my dream garage and deck ahead of schedule. I needed special accommodations for my 97 year old mother, and each one has made the movement from the house to garage seamless. This is greatly appreciated. Each aspect of the process was clearly explained to me. I appreciate how friendly and professional my encounters were during our association. I look forward to sharing the success of this process to family and friends. Merry Christmas.

Beverly, we are very grateful for the opportunity to work with you and providing best practices and solutions that do call for special needs requirements. We trully thank you for being our client and wish you all the best in the New Year!

More about Alta Home Garage Builders & More​

Alta Home is a reputable garage builder in Calgary and surrounding area. We offer standard & custom garage builds as well as basement, concrete, deck and fence and major renovation services including all city permits at a competitive cost.

Whether you are looking to build a new garage, develop a basement or perhaps shopping for a new fence or deck that will last and impress, you’ve come to the right place! Because every project is unique, we work, live and driven by strong principles of delivering client’s expectations. We do ask questions and share relevant information so that you can make the most viable decision. Our goal is to deliver a quality product you envision, that answers to your needs and stays within budget.