Alta Home Garages & More

Reviews for Alta Home Garages & More

Emma in Calgary
Emma in Calgary

New Garage Build

Alta Homes has been an excellent company to deal with. We knew we wanted to build a garage after we purchased our new home and we were fortunate to find Alta Homes. Their professionalism and excellent communication skills made having this garage built quickly and efficiently a breeze. Thank you!

We would like to thank you! Interaction with you guys was just a breeze alike! All the best in your new home!

doug in Lethbridge
doug in Lethbridge
0 reviews Lethbridge, AB

garage replacement, major yard contouring, deck replacement, 200a residential power upgrade

thks stan will do .. on a personal note
as i have said to a number of people
who worked on this job, this was the
best quality work and customer service experience
we have encountered .. ever .. by far.

my next door neighbour is the
building mgr for towers downtown and deals
with building trades
all the time. he couldnt believe
that all this happened in less than 4wks
and neither can we.

everybody was a pro that worked on this job. on demolition and concrete
i watched brad and wes and collin and doug .. amazed. we appreciated the xtra work wes and brad did getting our old front deck and concrete out (not easy) and replaced w new concrete.

likewise for the framers (rudy?) who seemed to
have all measurements commited to
memory and all cuts ended up absolutely precise.

ardie for masonry stucco was a joy to work with each day and
the steel roof installers did a job worthy of a house (i may invite
them back for that in several years which was the point of doing
garage as my learning exercise).

ross as project was kind and attentive at each contact,
came up if needed, sent someone otherwise.
justin struggled a bit thru several inspects for the
new 200a service mast installs
but all else was great and the cutover was a good
experience w enmax and w justin's
employee russ.  ross came right
up the eve before the enmax to fix
a framing issue around the mast work.

i gave brad wes collin doug rudy ross
ardie justin russ each a tim horton gift card
because sending a cheque to altahome wasnt
enough to show our ...personal..
appreciation for the kindness and
attention to detail that all these people
showed.

ross says that i can contact you at the start of the basement reno drywall season and have them come up and board the walls and ceiling.  that
work of art of a garage is too nice to leave wout drywall now.

thks doug

Dear Doug, thanks so much for such an elaborate and personal review. We are grateful and lucky to have customers like yourself who are all about details. I really hope you and Marianne enjoy the garage for many years to come and keep us in mind in case anything else is needed

happycustomer
happycustomer

New garage and fence

Here I am 6 or so months later...but kind words of excellent service are never ever late. After contacting a few companies, some just gave me a quote on the phone..some came ,measured and never called back.This crew kept me up to date with everything from beginning to end. I would leave the house for work, and things were getting done. I never worried much and I could always call to ask questions. Thank goodness they never put me on hold..The job was done on time and am still very happy I called this company. They check , double check , triple check you name it..Real professionals are hard to find. Keep up your great work and I wish you all the best with your upcoming projects..cheersss

Thank you so much for this feedback we will do our best to outperform this year too!

Karen T.
Karen T.

Professionalism & Quality

Excellent cusotmer service! From the quote process through the finished product (detached garage) I was extremely impressed with Alta Homes. The crew were all polite, efficient, and experienced. Final walk thru displayed the degree of quailty in workmanship along with professionalism and pride of ownership. Would highly recommend Alta Homes for your building project.

Thanks a lot, Karen, We really appreciate this!
All the best with your new garage!

Stan @ Alta Home

Bolivia
Bolivia

New Garage

I really want to say thankyou to Alta Homes and the team; they did an absolutely amazing job with our garage. Everyone was extremely professional and helpful and I felt they surpassed my expectations. I really appreciated the attention and immediate response to all our needs. I would highly recommend Alta Homes for any project that you are considering - they did an exceptional job in the middle of the winter even. Thanks so much Polina; Vitalli, Stan, Wes and Ross ...

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your garage!

Garage

Reliable crew who built and completed a functional garage. The first step was clearing old fence and laying concrete for the pad. The framing and roofing was exciting to watch as the garage began to take shape. Electrical inspection went smoothly. We will enjoy this garage in years ahead. Thank you Alta Home Garages.

Thank you so much enjoy your new garage. Keep safe and warm!

Leduc
Leduc

Custom Garage 24x16 Leduc AB

We are very happy with are custom garage and fence, everything we asked for was done and completed in the scheduled time, I would recommend Alta home to anyone thinking of doing a similar project, they will take care to build exactly what you want, and deal with all the permits and contractors

Thank you so much John! Was a pleasure working with you alike! Best of luck in 2021

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Garage

The financial investment in building a garage is significant, for sure. It’s natural to feel apprehensive entering into a contract with an unfamiliar company but I am so thankful that I chose to work with Altahome Garages and More. My finished garage is exactly how I hoped it would turn out and exactly what Altahome promised. Every speciality crew (from the team that prepared the site and laid the concrete to the framers, electricians and finishers) were highly skilled and took great care making sure that every detail was attended to. The site supervisors, Wes and Ross, were totally “hands on” with these teams, consistently working along side the crews. They were always available, by phone, text and email, to answer any questions I had and to ensure that I was well informed about would happen next. In the end, it was a completely enjoyable process and my return on the investment has been outstanding. Everyone in this company, including Stan and Polina from the main office, were pleasant, conscientious and helpful, so take this review seriously. Altahome Garages and More is the company you should go with.

Rob, thank so much for this feedback review and for helping us out to ensure the build goes smooth despite the existing conditions of having to engage additional efforts and patience by all both clients and contractors

Happy Holidays and all the best in 2021

Stan B @ AltaHome

Christianne in Edmonton
Christianne in Edmonton

Garage

Alta homes was one of my quotes. They offered more quality product for the same price as the competitor. Stan was very professional. The workers were the same. Garage was done in approx 6 weeks. Very pleased with the final product.

Christianne,
Thanks so much for the honest feed-back. We hope you enjoy your garage this winter and many many years to come!

Michela in Toronto
Michela in Toronto

garage

We are satisfied and happy. The garage is exactly how we wanted it to be and was built on schedule. Vitali and the rest of the team were always available. Thank you all!

Thanks so much Michela, We were really happy working on your project and hope to see you again!

Stan B @ Alta Home

More about Alta Home Garages & More

Alta Home is a reputable basement development company and a garage builder in Calgary and surrounding area. We offer standard & custom garage builds as well as basement, concrete, deck and fence and major renovation services including all city permits at a competitive cost.

Whether you are looking to build a new garage, develop a basement or perhaps shopping for a new fence or deck that will last and impress, you’ve come to the right place! Because every project is unique, we work, live and driven by strong principles of delivering client’s expectations. We do ask questions and share relevant information so that you can make the most viable decision. Our goal is to deliver a quality product you envision, that answers to your needs and stays within budget.