Italia Computers Inc

Review for Italia Computers Inc

Helen in Vaughan
Helen in Vaughan

Cable and Ethernet Installation in Old Home

I was paying too much for my Internet/Phone/Cable and wanted to bundle it with one company and I really wanted a hardwired connection. I did not have working cable in my basement and got in touch with Sal. He was so great to work with and knew exactly what to do. He came over first to plan the installation and he explained the process to me. Then he came back on a Saturday and I helped him with the cable/ethernet installation. The house is so old and the drop ceilings in the basement made it very difficult to run the cable from the upstairs into the basement ceiling. The end result is seamless. Sal came back again when the modem was getting installed to make sure that everything was being connected properly and that everything works and it does!! He went out of his way to make sure that I got everything that I wanted and needed and offered to help me out if I had any questions at any time. I highly recommend Sal for anything that he does. Great to get along with and very dedicated to getting the job done right and the price was reasonable.