Hamilton Tech Source

Petra Hess from Burlington
Petra Hess from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

TV installation

Best service experience in years. Arfin helped me pick out a suitable system for my pool cabana and did the BEST looking installation. His customer service is the way all customer service should be. He takes great pride in his installs. I would recommend him to everyone that is looking for a system install.

P. Hess

Bryan P.
Bryan P.
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Home entertainment unit hook up.

I had just moved to a new house and my old entertainment system was literally a big ball of wires, etc. Arfin came and was able to get it all hooked up. I also had a harmony remote that never worked properly because it was never programmed correctly. He reprogrammed it and it works great. Very knowledgeable, great quality of work, very pleasant experience. Highly recommend.

Charles in Mississauga
Charles in Mississauga

Wall mounted TV Installation X 2

I have used Hamilton Tech Source twice now and each time have been impressed with Arfin's quality of work, ethics and good interpersonal skills. Arfin installed two wall mounted TVs for me in different homes and I could not be happier with his work. He is a true professional and takes pride in his work.

Oakvillechick in Burlington
Oakvillechick in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Install and wall mounted multiple tvs

Arfin came to my house on a Sunday morning so I could surprise my husband with a wall mounted tv. He also came back to wall mount two other TVs. He was professional, reasonably priced and very flexible with his schedule and responsive. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Way better than overpriced Geek Squad.

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Tech Source! I am glad to hear everything went well with the surprise!

Mac in Hamilton
Mac in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

TV installation

I would highly recommend Arfin's services. We utilized his services 1 year ago and he did a very good job. We got asked several time by the visitors as Arfin did a phenomenal job.

We just moved and had Arfin come back for both our TVs. He is fast, punctual, trustworthy and professional. His services are very nominal as well. I will continue to use his services forever and will always keep him in mind for all my friends and family. I wish him all the best.

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Tech Source! We are glad to hear how satisfied you were with the service.

pringle.l in Hamilton
pringle.l in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Service. Impeccable Quality. Expert knowledge.

I contacted Arfin after moving into a new home and having a bad experience with a local handyman. Rather than risk my TV's on someone who was demonstrably lacking in skill, I contacted Arfin at Hamilton Tech Source.

Arfin was able to offer me options and make recommendations based on some of the limitations of my walls and home.

He placed my TV's perfectly - and without my asking (and without charging extra), he also hung a floating shelf below the TV, to hold the TIVO receptor and remote.

He cleaned everything thoroughly when he was done and also consulted with me on some other home improvements I hope to make in the future.

I will definitely be contacting Arfin to do more work in the future, and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services. He responds promptly, charges a fair price and takes pride in doing a great job for his customers.

Thank you, Arfin!

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Tech Source! Congratulations on your new home. It was my pleasure helping you with your TV installations

rick from Binbrook
rick from Binbrook
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Inwall wiring, speakers install, projector, 120 inch screen, led lighting, calibrating sound equipment

I definately give 10 STARS to Hamilton tech source....The best move i made was to hire Arfin to do my prewiring, installing of my surround sound equipment. Arfin is very knowledable and has alot of patience. His work is very precise, exact, accurate, and careful about details. And i was quite impressed by his minny vacuum which is also a tool kit...Arfin gave me great suggestions on where to locate my surround sound equipment and he also took the time to research items to help me decide on equipment....I know for a fact, no one, or no other company would go through the effort that Arfin went for me....He went beyond the customer service....I'm truley greatful. I definately would hire Hamilton Tech source, and i would be happy to refer Arfin to others.

Thank you for the feedback Ricki. I am very happy to hear how satisfied you were with everything. Your home theatre setup turned out amazing, I hope you enjoy it!

John Butler in Oakville
John Butler in Oakville

Installed TV on wall - added accessories.

Work was completed by the owner Arfin and a helper. Very neat and respectful. All cables were hidden and professionally terminated. It has been my experience that folks from Hamilton always complete there work as advertised. I very highly recommend Hamilton Tech Source.

Had two additional units mounted at a subsequent date. Workmanship was excellent.

Thank you John for the kind words. It was a pleasure working in your home, and we are glad that you are happy with your new fully articulating TV mount. Thanks again for the delicious honey crisp apples!

Arfin

More about Hamilton Tech Source

Hamilton Tech Source specializes in mounting TV's. We work with our customers to provide the best possible setup. That includes hiding wires for a clean look, installing sound bars, and installing floating glass shelves. Contact us today for a free quote.