For a few days, I was concerned with a burning smell near my electric kettle. When I determined that it was from the socket, I look up on the internet ‘hot socket’ and realized there could be a serious safety problem if it was not looked into. I knew I wanted to get a certified electrician in quickly. I found Trust Electric Works and had an immediate positive response from Khallad. It was easy to reach him and to set up an appointment the next day. He also kept in touch with me by texting me later to confirm the appointment. He also messaged me before coming and again when he arrived. I liked that. He took a photo of the problem so I could clearly see an enlargement of the melting wires. He explained the problem and how to fix it with a new socket.
Khallad also recommended a better socket with a circuit breaker to prevent further problems from any water splashing from the nearby kitchen sink. I was impressed with his problem solving to ensure the new socket fit well into the thicker wall. He demonstrated the circuit breaker switch on the socket and left me the box that it came in for further identification. Khallad answered all my questions and was very courteous. As well, his assistant helped to replace a cover on a lighting fixture that I was unable to reach in the hallway ceiling. Even then, the assistant also used his problem solving skills to fix the cover properly, something I had been unable to do myself.
I am happy to recommend Trust Electric Works. They looked after the job as well as my safety. I would not hesitate to contact them again.