Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Fiona
Fiona

Window Upgrade - full frame

I think these guys did a great job from quote to install and I'd definitely recommend them. My only hesitation is that they seemed a little too busy which resulted in me having to follow up a few times about quote revisions, drawing revisions, questions, installation confirmation, etc.
I appreciated their professionalism during the quoting process. I had received four quotes before choosing Go Green and I found two of the four other vendors fairly unprofessional in their unfounded bashing of their competition. That kind of behavior doesn't really inspire trust, and I feel you have to have some trust when it comes to something as expensive as windows. I'd like to see more female sales reps in the window industry in general (none of the quoting companies had female reps).
Go Green gave me a competitive price and the quality seems good so far. I ended up doing a full frame replacement (the more expensive but thorough option) but I appreciate that Go Green was able to do either and discussed both options fully with me without pressure.
The installers were great - very polite and tidy young fellas. It seemed that one had worked with GoGreen for 9 years and the other 2 - both a good long time - which probably speaks well of the installation quality and also Go Green as an employer.

gjmug
gjmug

Replace window in patio door whith a double glaze window with mini blinds (looks beautiful) and put cladding around door frame on kitchen door.

work was done in an efficient and professional manner. Technicians were on time and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for the nice review and positive feedback about the team.

rssleno
rssleno

Window replacement

The workmanship is impeccable, timelines were well defined and followed and the installers were friendly and professional.

Thank you for the review. We respect our customers by respecting their time.

Steve
Steve

Sealed until replacement

The work was done efficiently, on schedule and on budget. The installers were courteous and left the jobsite perfectly clean. The end result is exactly what we were hoping for.

Thank you Steve for the review. We work to provide these great customer experiences.

Kim
Kim

Window Replacement

We had 2 windows replaced and they did a wonderful job. They did a nice finishing on the inside, which was an unexpected, nice surprise. They cleaned them up, and even reinstalled the blind. Great service! Thanks guys!

Thank you Kim for the review and happy to do the job from A to Z.

Joy J.
Joy J.
2 reviews Bragg Creek, AB

Kitchen window, patio doors, large Aframe window

Michael came to our home outside of Bragg Creek and quoted on replacing the sealed units on 5 windows.
He gave us the price during that visit.
Once we gave the approval to proceed the replacement took place approximately 2 weeks later.
Very knowledgeable estimators and installers.
Will definitely use again!

Thank you Joy for the review and happy you appreciate our efficiency.

Don T.
Don T.

Window glass replacement

Removed and replaced panes of glass for two windows. Rechaulked the windows and cleaned the work area when finish.

Thanks Don, Enjoy your windows and be sure to call us in the future for any window or door repairs or replacements in the future. Thanks, Rob - Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd. 403-234-0022

Dwayne
Dwayne

Window glass replacement

We had Go Green windows (Fogout.ca) come to replace a second floor window with a broken seal.Competent and efficient, the window was replaced in about 45 minutes, with a new double pane window. I like the 10 year warranty, too.

coris
coris

Fog-out, Screen adjustment, New Screen

Michael adjusted my patio screen at no cost. I was unable to open it! Thanks for the excellent service. He repaired the window with fog-out.

Thank-you for your review and glad we were able to help you with your screen! Our Fog-Out Repairs come with a 10 year money back warranty and are a great way to restore your window and save money rather than replacing. Take care and keep us in mind for any future window or door needs. Thanks, Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd. 403-234-0022

Bedroom bay window

Michael and his team were very professional and very knowledable. My window was replaced in a timely manner. And they left my home very clean. I love my new window!!

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback. We're glad that you love your new window and that Michael and his team did another excellent job. We take pride in treating each job like we're doing our own home. Enjoy your new window and be sure to give us a call on future window and doors replacements or repairs. Take care. Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd 403-234-0022

More about Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Discover the Go-Green Difference!
What makes us different? Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business, that pays attention to the details and we treat each job as if we’re upgrading our own home. We offer a full range of window repair and replacement solutions and have been in the “window business” making our customers happy for over 20 years.

Whether you need to repair or replace your windows, we offer a full range of products and services at great competitive prices with the best warranties. As members of the BBB with an A+ rating, our technicians will visit your home and take the time to understand your needs. If your window is foggy we can simply repair it in place, if it’s cracked or unrepairable, we can simply replace the sealed unit fast and cost-effectively. If you want to upgrade or need new and energy-efficient windows, we offer a wide variety of window styles and options at affordable prices. We also offer a wide variety of new door styles. Ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!