Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

John
John

Window replacement and installation service

Professionalism, respect, fairness, great communication and excellent service provided by Rob and Michael while performing their job. Definitely recommend Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd.
Thank you Rob and Michael.

Barrie
Barrie

window replacement

Extremely pleased with Rob,Mike and Chris.They are very hard working
professional and punctual .They answered all of our questions and
when they left everyday the work areas were cleaned up very nicely.
Our windows look great,we are very happy with their work and we
will certainly use them again in the future.
Kathy & Barrie

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Front door, side lites, upper window

I would highly recommend this company. Rob very patiently worked with me over about 100 emails back and forth to plan how to replace my front door and surrounding windows. His team arrived on time and did a beautiful, calm job installing everything perfectly. The door opening, closing and locking is super smooth, like butter. He even discovered doorbell wires hidden under my old door frame and installed a doorbell I ran out to buy on learning this joyous news for me for free. This is my second time using this team and I am pleased. I’ve attached a before and after. It’s pretty obvious which is the after!

StephanieHerman
StephanieHerman

Window Replacement

Highly recommend Go Green, they have great customer service, hard working employees that are good at their jobs and a pleasure to deal with! We will continue to use them for any future window needs and will refer them to friends

Window Replacement

Once we had established communication we were kept informed during the quote process and then lead up to installation. They had a cancellation so called us as we were a small job to try and get us done.
Nice bunch of installers. Came prepared with all tools and a plan on how to setup and takeout old/replace with new windows. Gave us a quick brief on operation and cautions for first 24 hrs. placed drop cloths on floors and cleaned up all debris afterwards. Very pleased with service and would recommend.

Wendy
Wendy

Window replacement

Just had my front window replaced by Go Green Windows The installers were very professional and obviously knew what they were doing! Am more than satisfied with the workmanship and with the window itself. I would highly recommend this company without hesitation! Thank you so much!!

dranderson
dranderson

Window replacement

They replaced 11 sealed units. In my house. The job was done on the date they promised. They found rotted window frames but were able to repair the damage there on the spot with a very reasonable sue charge.

Debbie in Cochrane
Debbie in Cochrane

Window and door renovations

Rob and his team at Go-green we’re excellent to deal with, they displayed outstanding workmanship and professionalism throughout the complete job process. They provided knowledgeable recommendations on the windows and doors.

HomeStars in Caalgary
HomeStars in Caalgary

Basement window

Wonderful job done under less than ideal circumstances. They handled the Covid-19 pandemic with total professionalism and care. Even in the cold and snow all care was taken that we were comfortable. Beautiful job done and we highly recommend them.

Jeff
Jeff

Replaced all our windows and doors

Awesome, very professional, approachable, friendly and very skilled. I have nothing negative to say. I would strongly recommend them to my family and friends

More about Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Discover the Go-Green Difference!
What makes us different? Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business, that pays attention to the details and we treat each job as if we’re upgrading our own home. We offer a full range of window repair and replacement solutions and have been in the “window business” making our customers happy for over 20 years.

Whether you need to repair or replace your windows, we offer a full range of products and services at great competitive prices with the best warranties. As members of the BBB with an A+ rating, our technicians will visit your home and take the time to understand your needs. If your window is foggy we can simply repair it in place, if it’s cracked or unrepairable, we can simply replace the sealed unit fast and cost-effectively. If you want to upgrade or need new and energy-efficient windows, we offer a wide variety of window styles and options at affordable prices. We also offer a wide variety of new door styles. Ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!