Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Debbie in Cochrane
Debbie in Cochrane

Window and door renovations

Rob and his team at Go-green we’re excellent to deal with, they displayed outstanding workmanship and professionalism throughout the complete job process. They provided knowledgeable recommendations on the windows and doors.

HomeStars in Caalgary
HomeStars in Caalgary

Basement window

Wonderful job done under less than ideal circumstances. They handled the Covid-19 pandemic with total professionalism and care. Even in the cold and snow all care was taken that we were comfortable. Beautiful job done and we highly recommend them.

Jeff
Jeff

Replaced all our windows and doors

Awesome, very professional, approachable, friendly and very skilled. I have nothing negative to say. I would strongly recommend them to my family and friends

Window replacement

Recommended by my realtor and l was not disappointed! First off they were right on time,polite professional and very good at what they do. l would highly recommend this company,l will be using them again for my next window project. g blain

Thank you so much for the review and so appreciative of the recommendation. We really do value your business.

Douglas G.
Douglas G.

Replace five large windows that had failed or were damaged.

Rod, Carol and Michael were all very capable, helpful and friendly. We are satisfied with their service and the Lux windows.

Thank you Douglas for the review and we love the Lux windows too!

ronnie
ronnie

Service

The replacement of window glass for my 2 patio glass and 2 awning stype window glass were done very efficient and good. The team leader (Michael) was very knowledge about windows. Excellent workmanship. I do not know how will the work stands up against the time though. This company offers 10 years labour and 20 years glass warranty. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and relatives.

Ronnie (6/Aug/2019)

Thank you Ronnie for the review and the kind words about Michael and the process.

Elena a.
Elena a.

Window Glass Panel Replacement

Rob came for estimate and we were very impressed so instead of 3 we decided to replace 6 panels.
Michael (the head installer) and Kris came on time as specified from the day before.
Their work and behavior were absolutely amazing. Truly professional: accurate, skillful, tidy and efficient.
We would definitely recommend this company. No hesitation.
Elena and George.

Thank you Elena for the review and nice comments about Michael and Kris. We value them and you as our customer.

KimberleyH
KimberleyH
0 reviews , ON

Replacement windows

The work that was done in my home was done in a professional manner. I was very impressed with how quickly they came out to give me an estimate and the follow up was great. The installation went extremely well. I am very pleased with Go Green Windows and Doors and will definitely have them back next year to replace a few more that will need to be done. I highly recommend them!!!

Thank you for the review Kimberley. We're happy to deliver such a great product supported by fantastic customer experience.

Fiona
Fiona

Window Upgrade - full frame

I think these guys did a great job from quote to install and I'd definitely recommend them. My only hesitation is that they seemed a little too busy which resulted in me having to follow up a few times about quote revisions, drawing revisions, questions, installation confirmation, etc.
I appreciated their professionalism during the quoting process. I had received four quotes before choosing Go Green and I found two of the four other vendors fairly unprofessional in their unfounded bashing of their competition. That kind of behavior doesn't really inspire trust, and I feel you have to have some trust when it comes to something as expensive as windows. I'd like to see more female sales reps in the window industry in general (none of the quoting companies had female reps).
Go Green gave me a competitive price and the quality seems good so far. I ended up doing a full frame replacement (the more expensive but thorough option) but I appreciate that Go Green was able to do either and discussed both options fully with me without pressure.
The installers were great - very polite and tidy young fellas. It seemed that one had worked with GoGreen for 9 years and the other 2 - both a good long time - which probably speaks well of the installation quality and also Go Green as an employer.

Thank you for the review Fiona. We value the customer experience as we know it determines future business as well.

gjmug
gjmug

Replace window in patio door whith a double glaze window with mini blinds (looks beautiful) and put cladding around door frame on kitchen door.

work was done in an efficient and professional manner. Technicians were on time and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for the nice review and positive feedback about the team.

More about Go Green Windows & Doors Ltd

Discover the Go-Green Difference!
What makes us different? Go-Green Windows & Doors Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business, that pays attention to the details and we treat each job as if we’re upgrading our own home. We offer a full range of window repair and replacement solutions and have been in the “window business” making our customers happy for over 20 years.

Whether you need to repair or replace your windows, we offer a full range of products and services at great competitive prices with the best warranties. As members of the BBB with an A+ rating, our technicians will visit your home and take the time to understand your needs. If your window is foggy we can simply repair it in place, if it’s cracked or unrepairable, we can simply replace the sealed unit fast and cost-effectively. If you want to upgrade or need new and energy-efficient windows, we offer a wide variety of window styles and options at affordable prices. We also offer a wide variety of new door styles. Ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!