Electricians

403-870-8507
Airdrie
AB
T4B 3N1

Recently Jon and Nate came and did the electrical for our basement. Not only did they do a great job, but they completed the work on time. I absolutely recommend these guys.

Thanks for the review!

KyleL
KyleL
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement development

I’m super impressed with the work Jon and Nate at K & M electrical did in my basement. They competeted the job correctly the first time and were extremely patient and helpful by providing suggestions on how to make improvements to my design plans without added cost.
I appreciated them treating my unfinished basement as their own space and did not leave a mess when they were finished. Highly recommended for any job you need done. Great guys!

Thanks for the amazing review !

Frankie
Frankie

Business Services

These guys are fast, efficient, knowledgable, and professional. I use them for personal and business projects.

Thanks for the review Frankie! Look forward to future projects.

debbyw1
debbyw1

"Home renovation

It was pleasure to deal with K & M. Very respectful, easy to deal with, on time, and on budget!!! (early actually). Will definitely use them again for future work we need done! Highly recommend getting them to quote you!!

Thanks for the great review. Hope to work on future projects with you.

hollc
hollc

Lighting renovation

Thanks to K&M For the professional sevice for Rosedale Transport on our lighting renovation with fair pricing and fast sevice.

Appreciate the business. Thanks for the kind words.

Scott
Scott

Multiple projects

I have used K & M on multiple projects now, a few commercial projects and on my own house. Their pricing, dependability and workmanship are excellent. I will continue to use them on upcoming projects and would recommend them to anyone looking for electricians!

Look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks for using K&M.

Sportsplex C.
Sportsplex C.

Commercial light fixture replacement/upgrade - high bay and low bay area's

Our sportsplex was full of incredibly noisy, inefficient, and (towards the end) dangerous lighting fixtures. We needed a contractor who would come in and change them out at a reasonable cost, with little to no impact on the users in the facility.

K & M were great! Not only was the price right, they were very professional about working around my clients. I bet if you asked, most people wouldn't have even noticed they were there.

We've subsequently used them for other, more regular electrical work around the building and I'm incredibly happy to say that we no longer need to hunt for 3 quotes for every job. K & M are now our "Go-To" electricians.

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to future projects with you

Secondary suite in Calgary
Secondary suite in Calgary

Complete 750sq ft secondary suite

I had a great experience with K&M, reliable, very knowledgeable,trustworthy, and able to offer good solutions to any problem I needed to deal with.
Excellent workmanship competitive pricing and good communication made this company the best choice for me.
I would recommend them without hesitation!

Very happy you are satisfied with our work. Thanks for the opportunity.

Allison in Airdrie
Allison in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Development, kitchen renovations

The owners of this company are extremely easy to work with, honest and truth worthy. Not only do they know what they are talking about, but they offer competitive prices and great workmanship. I had a very weird placement for my electrical panel and they figured out a solution that impressed myself and everyone who saw it! I hghly recommend K & M electrical, and not just because they are local, but because they are trustworthy, reasonably priced, and their workmanship is excellent.

Glad you were happy with our service. Thanks for the kind words.

More about K & M Electrical

Qualified Electricians offering a variety of services at a very reasonable cost. We are based in Airdrie, and also service Calgary & surrounding areas including Cochrane and Okotoks. We have a licensed Master Electrician on hand and can pull permits for any electrical project. We offer: Solar Installation Commercial & ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?