Landscape Architects
Landscape Architects

Reviews for Immaculate Landscaping

Margaret Leung in Toronto
Margaret Leung in Toronto

Do not hire them, is a rib off

So disappointed , want to save some money , negotiate and pay cash , only six months , my wood deck crack everywhere , as well as my Front porch , every time when I send picture to Fayes, he keep saying that he will come but never show up

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Driveway

Great work done by Fayaz and his team. Full driveway and walkway at the side of the house. Interlock installation. Reasonable price. Call them for any landscape work won't be disappointed.

Review has 1 previous version
murdochrobert in Toronto
murdochrobert in Toronto

Great Landscape Work

There are so many long reviews on this business but by working with them in recent time I can bet they are just fantastic at their work. Very professional and transparent. Like their process of work.

Jacob Evans in Toronto
Jacob Evans in Toronto

Best hardscape work

The best thing about their service is that they focus on even the smallest of detail. If you want hardscape services, call Immaculate Landscaping. They will ensure each and every detail is taken care of.

Pritam Bhatia in Toronto
Pritam Bhatia in Toronto

Fantastic Hardscape Work

Fantastic Hardscape Work. Loved the workmanship and excellent communication. They did a good job for my outdoor kitchen. Most amazing part, they completed the task before the stipulated time frame.

Highly recommended!

Wayne Beno in San Francisco
Wayne Beno in San Francisco

Great workmanship

Great workmanship and competitive quote. Love the lawn design. I hired them for my old guest house lawn renovation two years back. They did a splendid job and offers me 15% off on their rate chart.
Highly recommended!

Mark Daniel in San Francisco
Mark Daniel in San Francisco

Awesome Designing Work

It was an amazing experience to work with Fayaz. I got the exact same design which had been discussed with them. Honestly speaking, I found the price affordable. Highly recommended!

John in East York
John in East York

excavation services

Fayaz was very accomodating
reliable and quick
in and out in a couple of hours
work was done professionally
will use them in the future
price was competitive
all employees were very friendly

Poor quality and terrible customer service

We chose Fayaz (his quotes are much lower than other companies) to lay new grass in our backyard since we had areas of burned grass and some patches of weeds. The result was a backyard completely covered in weeds and mushrooms. Fayaz ensured us that he would firstly take care of the weeds and then lay the new sod. Highly unlikely because a few months later, the backyard is ALL weeds even though we followed his instructions to a tee. Don't bother calling him, he will not be helpful.

Once the transaction is completed, also don't expect to ever see him and his team again

Hello, we are very diligent with our service. We give out the best recommendation for our clients. We also provide the best price for the best quality work. When we replace a lawn. We remove the exiting lawn by using sod cutter or tiller to till the soil. Then we install 3 inches of topsoil and we grade it perfectly so the water flows away from the house. We only use 100 % Certified Kentucky Blue Grass, we get it freshly cut in the morning. We install the fresh and top quality lawn. We can provide pictures to prove the quality. Unfortunately some folks think by replacing lawn they will never get weed back. As we all know since past 6 years government of Ontario have banned the chemical from spraying on to the lawn, due to environmental sustainability. With that being said in different regions of Ontario we have different types of weed infestation. By replacing the lawn gives you the clean slate to start fresh, after that it all depends on the persons will, how they maintain there lawn. We are sod installers not your spraying company. The result vary from lawn to lawn and how much time the owners spend to take care of it. It is a lawn it needs attention specially if your area is infested with weeds. We have given the clean slate to our client. It seems like they didn't invest the time to maintain it. I am more than happy to visit your property to have a look. You can reach me on my phone. I would appreciate if you call me and we can together resolve the issue.

Immaculate Landscaping

Looking for Landscape Architects pros in Toronto?