Tile By Christopher

Reviews for Tile By Christopher

Robert
Robert

Glass Tile Kitchen Backsplash

My wife and I hired Tile by Christopher to install approximately 50 square feet of 2" x 10" glass tile. We are both architects and are quite particular when it comes to quality of construction. We have high expectations.

Upon meeting Christopher, we became quickly aware that his standards for construction were just as particular as ours. He is very friendly, professional and accommodating. Christopher provided us with options, but never pushed us in a direction we weren't happy with. We thought we had made up our mind on the colour of trim we wanted along the edges of the backsplash, but Christopher provided us with an alternative and brought a sample for us to review. I am glad he did, because we changed our minds thanks to his insight and experience. We couldn't be happier with the quality of work and service that he provided.

We highly recommend his services and we intend to hire him again for future projects.

Thank you Christopher!

Thank you both very much! Wishing you all the best in the future!
Christopher

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

kitchen flooring and bathroom tiling

Happy to have Christopher and his team to do the tiling for our home. The team is professional, willing to listen and provide us the excellent result what we are looking for. Even though took longer time than we expected, but it is worth for the wait.

Nothing beats doing great work for nice people! Thank you for the opportunity!

Brenda H.
Brenda H.

Propane fireplace, hearth and mantle

Christopher's fireplace installation exceeded our expectations! The work was completed carefully, professionally,quickly and on budget. As you can see from the photo, the stones have been placed perfectly. The mantle is exactly what we wanted. Now, we just need to wait for Christmas to hang our stockings from it!
Thank you Tiles by Christopher! Your work completes our cottage interior!
Brenda Hobbs

Thank you so much for the opportunity to bring warmth into your lives! I hope the fireplace is something you enjoy for years to come.
Christopher

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom floor installation

Christopher is very knowledgeable, efficient and responsive in communication throughout the entire project. He explained thoroughly about the process, had some great ideas and has a strong attention to detail. He and his employee, Mike were in and out within 2 days, and left behind a gorgeous bathroom floor and I hardly noticed they were here. Highly recommended! We will be using his company for our next project. Thank you guys!

Thank you so much! We look forward to hearing from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful summer!

Mike
Mike
1 review Oshawa, ON

Backsplash

Chris came by to quote a backsplash for me at our home, he was very knowledgeable and very friendly. I in trusted him with the job. I was not disappointed. His communication with us throughout the process was amazing, he was on budget with no hick ups, I highly recommend him as he made us feel comfortable and educated us with the products he was using so we knew it was the best. Can't say more good things about him.
Thank you Chris, ill definitely be calling you back for more work when we're ready.

Thank you very much for the opportunity. All the best in the future.

Marcus
Marcus
1 review Whitby, ON

Large tiles installation

I fell in love with some large 48x48 tiles which require extraordinary expertise to install properly in my new dream home and I was very lucky to have found Tile by Christopher. Chris and his team have tremendous passion and take so much pride in their work that they set only the highest standards for themselves. He communicated very well throughout the project from choosing various material, to design, to taking the time to make sure every detail is attended to. The final product is an artistic masterpiece. Now I find myself sitting by the staircase with a drink in my hand staring at the beautiful floor, carefully thinking about the furnitures and decor that I should get complement it.... Thank you Chris!

Thank you so much! I love installing large format tile! The tile you chose is beautiful. I sincerely hope you and your family enjoy your new floor for years to come!

Christopher.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Beautiful Back Splash

I had my back splash done by Christopher. His customer service was excellent. He did not waste time and got the work done when he said it would be done. The quality of his work is what I am most impressed with. I could not be happier with what was done! I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to get things done in their home.

Thank you for the opportunity! Hope you and your family have an amazing year.

Jennifer in Ajax
Jennifer in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

I hired Christopher to install a new kitchen backsplash. I just can't say enough good things about him and the work that he did. He was quick, efficient, knowledgeable, reliable, and reasonable priced. I will most definitely be hiring him for any future tiling projects in our home.

Thank you very much for the opportunity! All the best!

David J.
David J.
1 review Courtice, ON

kitchen backsplash tiled floor,and tub surround.

very professional work and very respectable person. listened to what I was asking for and followed through. would not hesitate to recommend him to others or future projects for myself.

Thank you for the kind words! Nothing beats doing good work for good people!

atkin.nic
atkin.nic
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Tile

Work was done in 2015, Christopher was informative and experienced when it came to advice on choosing which counter top and vanity would best suit the space that I had in my bathroom. Very professional ,space was kept clean , fast and efficient

Thank you so much! I am happy that I could transform your bathroom into a show piece for your home!

More about Tile By Christopher

Experienced and professional tile set looking to tackle your home renovation projects!
-Removal of existing tile-Installation of tile, and Schluter Ditra products
-Heated floors-Back Splashes-Custom Showers-Cultured Stone and Masonry feature walls and fire places
Fair rates and amazing quality! Quotes/Estimates are always free