Aseity Construction Inc

2680 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 102 Mississauga ON L4W 0A5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Caledon  >  Aseity Construction Inc

Reviews for Aseity Construction Inc

John_D. in Etobicoke

My next door neighbour recommended Aseity Construction to my wife and me. Louis had just completed a master bathroom for them and they were delighted with the result,

We needed our back deck rejuvenated which Louis completed on time, on schedule and at the quoted price. Louis is a highly skilled, European trained, craftsman. He is competent and reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

John thank you for take time to review my job. It was pleasure to work with you . I am happy that you are satisfied with my job.

fqendro

Louis was a great pleasure to work with. He’s a true professional with a great work ethic. He’s proud of his work and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to working with you. I am looking forward to working with you on your next project.

More about Aseity Construction Inc

Aseity Construction is a family owned and operated business that proudly serves the Greater Toronto Area. When you call us, you are calling on 20 years of experience in the building industry. We are we have extensive knowledge in new construction, renovation, commercial and residential properties, so you can trust that all jobs will be done right - the first time.
Aseity Construction is a fully insured service company that provides services that fits your needs. We are passionate about the work that we do; we work together with general contractors, designers and homeowners. We provide quality craftsmanship and continue to focus on innovative technology for better performance and accuracy.

Bathroom Renovation
Install Bath Exhaust Fan Repair Bath Exhaust Fan Bathroom Renovations Install or Replace Bathtub Install or Repair Bathtub Liner and Shower Surround Bath or Kitchen Bathroom Designs Historical Restoration Install or Replace Shower Tiling
Wedi,Schluter, Laticrete, NuHeat
Modern, Traditional
Shower waterproofing, barrier free (curbless showers),large format tile installation
2015
Cheque and e-transfer
National Tile Contractors Association
Multiple Certifications- please ask for details.
2 years on Workmanship