Quijada Custom Flooring

Darryl in Toronto
Darryl in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Main Staircase Redone

Roberti and his crew were amazing start to finish. They do great work and kept their timetable perfectly. We are totally satisfied. Be sure to contact them and give them a chance

Darryl Dawson Oshaws

thank you for taking the time to write a review Darryl.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Flooring instalation

Good service. Roberto is a great person working and He is one of the best the industry. Im sure that I would take his service again. Thanks Roberto, you are amazing

thank you!!!

Shelley
Shelley
1 review Whitby, ON

Refinished oak hardwood floor on main level

We are very happy with the work Roberto completed - we were worried about the sanding dust but Roberto has top of the line equipment that keeps the dust low. He also tapped off rooms to prevent dust from leaving the main floor. The floors and handrails look amazing! Thanks Roberto!

thank you for taking the time to write a review Shelley, was a real pleasure to meet you and worked with you. very happy you like the floors!.

hope to see you in your next project!!

David J. in Toronto
David J. in Toronto

Install Unfinished Hardwood - Prepare - Stain - Finish Entire 1st Floor

Fantastic work!
I had Roberto and his team first install unfinished oak where I'd removed old tile from about half of my first floor. They did it very well, with tight fit and neatly done.
Then I had Roberto back to sand all my hardwood, including the unfinished oak, help me choose a stain, stain it, and then finish it with sealant.
Roberto always showed up when he promised, was accountable for his work, and did an outstanding job.
I'm THRILLED with the result - his advice on the stain was also spot on!

I'd ABSOLUTELY recommend Roberto and Quijada Flooring to others...it's great to know there are still pros out there who take great pride in their work and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure their clients are happy...thanks Roberto!
David G. - Pickering

thank you for your nice review David, I'm glad you are happy the job.

Gjchinelli
Gjchinelli

Apartment floors renovation

My floors were destroyed by dog urine and years of wear and tear. Finally decided to get the floors done and I’m in awe. Very happy with all the comments I get from my friends about how wonderful the apartment looks with the new floors. It hasn’t really made my apartment look like a whole new place. Wonderful great clean work. I would definitely recommend Robert and crew to any and everyone. Thank you. Xo

thank you for kind words!!!

Can-Tek Electrical in Toronto
Can-Tek Electrical in Toronto

Whole house engineered hardwood and trim installation

Quijada custom flooring came highly recommended. Roberto and his crew were on time and tidy, took the time to address all of my concerns and answered any questions that I had with professional integrity. I am very satisfied with the installation and would reccomend Quijada custom flooring to anyone who is looking for a superb quality floor and trim installers.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work on your project.

debhyg
debhyg
1 review Pickering, ON

Refinishing Hardwood Floors.

Great job in timely fashion. Covered all my cupboards, blinds and to the rest of the house. Very little dust.
Keep me informed of times they were working and let me know if there were any changes.
Honest and hard working crew.
Thanks for my great looking floors.
Debra

thank you for your kind review Debra. was a pleasure to meet you and work at your home. enjoy your new floors.
Regards.

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Refinished Hardwood Floors

Roberto was very professional and helpful. Had floors sanded and re stained and looks great in our new home. Roberto was always on time and kept in contact with me at all times

thank you Brian, I'm glad you are happy with the job. enjoy your new house and see you in your next project.

amanda_bc
amanda_bc
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardwood floor refinishing

We hired Roberto to refinish our whole main floor. He was always on time, kept me informed throughout the process and provided great recommendations. Our floors look brand new!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, glad you are happy with the final product.
Regards

Inessa
Inessa
1 review Newmarket, ON

Floors and staircase restraining

We invited Roberto and his crew to do our floors on the second floor and to restain our staircase. Roberto went above and beyond to do everything just perfect. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. Everything was done on time and the work area was always left clean. We recommended Roberto to all of our friends.

was a real pleasure to help you with the project at your house, very glad you guys are happy with the job and thank you for your kind review.
regards.

More about Quijada Custom Flooring

Our company offers you the highest quality of hardwood flooring installation,sanding,and refinishing. Whether you want to refinish or repair your old floors or install new flooring we are happy to help you find the best solution for your project. We service many individual homeowners on an annual basis. we’ve earned a well-deserved reputation for extraordinary service, a keen eye for detail, and fair prices.

Our Services include :

-harwood and laminate floors installation
-Hardwood floors refinishing
-harwood stairs refinishing
-Baseboards and quarter round installation.

Call ous and let us help you to find the best solution for your project.