Songbird Yard Services

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Edmonton  >  Songbird Yard Services

Reviews for Songbird Yard Services

M Morris in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I asked Songbird to help clean up, trim, and reinvigorate my yard. Sadly, it had become... rustic? Rustic to say the least. Bushes covered the path, there were weeds everywhere, and some of the other plants were really out of hand. I'd been working on it myself, but it was too big a job for me to tackle.

I called Songbird, they came by to give me a quote and booked me for next week. It wasn't clear when exactly they would come by, but when they did, they did an excellent job. The weed are gone, all the unruly plants have been trimmed back, all the leaves have been removed, and the dead plants removed. I'd definitely recommend them for yard work!

Jeff in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

After many years of "doing it myself" I took the plunge this year and hired Songbird to do my yard cleanup for me. I was very pleased with the work done and the yard looked great when they were finished. I would be happy to recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Y.H. in Edmonton
14 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had our yard work done by another company for a few years. Songbird came to our house and gave me an estimate. I decided to give them a try. They sent 3 people to do our yard. Raking the old grass, did the aeration and edging plus fertilizing. We are quite happy with their work. Would recommend them to anyone.

Scott Doniger from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had used songbird previously and was very satisfied with the work and service. This time they seemed to have grown a little too big for there britches. They were supposed to give me notice at least a week in advance so I could get some trees I wanted planted. Instead they gave me two days notice, and said they could do my spring clean up, but would have to do the trees at a later date. Then they proceeded not to show up for the Spring cleanup, and did not give me notice. I had to call to find out, then they told me that they would come two days later, this time they did show up, but told they were here to do the tree work. After I told them that was not possible on that day, they said they would do the clean-up. The clean was not very good, there was considerable debris left in my yard and when they were power raking they took a huge chunk of sod out of my front lawn. I suppose bigger is not always better. I feel that for what they charged for a very small yard, was not affair price considering the scope and quality of their work.

More about Songbird Yard Services

SongbirdYardServices[dot]ca offers quality, reliable service in: - Landscaping - Lawn Cutting - Spring and Fall Clean Up - Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Shrub Pruning, Shrub Removal - Snow Removal We have BBB accreditation, SAGE service provider registration, $5M liability insurance and WCB coverage. Testimonials available upon request.