Songbird Yard Services

Lawn Maintenance
Edmonton AB T6H 5S9
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Edmonton  >  Songbird Yard Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Songbird Yard Services

M Morris in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I asked Songbird to help clean up, trim, and reinvigorate my yard. Sadly, it had become... rustic? Rustic to say the least. Bushes covered the path, there were weeds everywhere, and some of the other plants were really out of hand. I'd been working on it myself, but it was too big a job for me to tackle.

I called Songbird, they came by to give me a quote and booked me for next week. It wasn't clear when exactly they would come by, but when they did, they did an excellent job. The weed are gone, all the unruly plants have been trimmed back, all the leaves have been removed, and the dead plants removed. I'd definitely recommend them for yard work!

Jeff in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

After many years of "doing it myself" I took the plunge this year and hired Songbird to do my yard cleanup for me. I was very pleased with the work done and the yard looked great when they were finished. I would be happy to recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Y.H. in Edmonton
14 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had our yard work done by another company for a few years. Songbird came to our house and gave me an estimate. I decided to give them a try. They sent 3 people to do our yard. Raking the old grass, did the aeration and edging plus fertilizing. We are quite happy with their work. Would recommend them to anyone.