General Contractors

Hot tub deck

705-828-3188
Barrie
L4M 6V2

My first impression of Rob was outstanding. He gave me a very reasonable quote and was very well spoken. Every time we met he was either early or exactly on time (this is rare for contractors in Barrie/Orillia area). His knowledge on deck building was superb and it was easy to communicate my ideas to him. He communicated very well by email and always sent me pictures as updates since this was a build for my cottage and I was not present during their work. The final product was amazing and surpassed my expectations. Furthermore, the final price was less than he quoted. I want him to come back and do some more work on my basement. By far the best contractor I have encountered so far. You won't be sorry if you hire him.