Jw Brian Mechanical. Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Jw Brian Mechanical. Plumbing And Heating

Charlotte in Edmonton
Charlotte in Edmonton

Plumbing

We have used John numerous times at home and at work over the last few years. He is knowledgable, reliable, and punctual. We have and would highly recommend him. John takes pride in his work and always lets you know ways to keep things running properly.

Thank you Charlotte, a pleasure doing business with you !!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Qualified but expensive!

I had john come to my rental unit 3 times. He knows his stuff, but his rates are excessive. The first two repairs, I was just glad to have a contractor come out and the cost was not a priority. The third time, I took a close look at the invoice and thought the service charge and amount of time charged was high. It appeared to include travelling time and a supper break, as the repair itself took about half an hour. When I questioned the invoice, John became very defensive and said he didn't need my business, as he had numerous customers. Well, John, you don't have my business.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service. This was a after hours no heat call. The frozen and burst hot water heating line took several hrs to not only fix but to bleed the air and get the system running properly. We, at J.W. Brian Mechanical do not charge the time we take for a dinner break. As well, we do not consider the $350 charge to be excessive on the 3 hrs of work on your commercial property in the evening.
John Brian
jwbrian.com

Shauna in Edmonton
Shauna in Edmonton

Bathroom

John arrived quickly and fixed my leaky tap perfectly.
John is polite & has a big heart.
Thank-you & I really appreciate you coming to my aid cause I couldn't figure it out myself lol

Our pleasure Shauna.

dianna from Edmonton
dianna from Edmonton

home plumbing general

Assisted Review

john arrived when he said he would, did a great job and went above and beyond the call of duty. everyone should use him. his prices are reasonable and he does great work.

Thank you Diana, and thanks for the glass of wine !!

More about Jw Brian Mechanical. Plumbing And Heating

JW Brian Mechanical is a full service Plumbing and Heating company serving Edmonton and it's surrounding communities. We specialize in service, renovations, and new installations. Residential, commercial and industrial. For more information, please visit our website: https: / / www. jwbrian. com/ .
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?