Adam Kittle Snow Blowing Ltd

Snow Removal
Ottawa ON K2S 1B6
Write a Review
Write a Review
HomeStars
Snow Removal
Adam Kittle Snow Blowing Ltd
Star Score
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a company’s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

62%

This is the average rating based on homeowner reviews.
This indicates how long it's been since the last review.
Low reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review. This score is also impacted when we do not have enough information i.e: low number of reviews.
How well a company responds to Service Requests and Reviews.
Reviews by rating (past 12 months)

Reviews for Adam Kittle Snow Blowing Ltd

Average customer rating:
7 10 (3 reviews)

Sort by

Private User
Private User
Private User reviews Ottawa, ON
1/10

No longer good service at all

I started with Adam two years ago. That first year was fantastic. Last year was so/so.
This year has been absolutely terrible.
It pains me to write a negative review. I like Adam and he and his staff are always friendly.
However, after making it clear that I have taken in my ailing mother, I need clear access.
I even offered to pay more if needed.
I live directly adjacent to two competing snow removal companies that are used by my neighbors.
My driveway is consistently last — every time this year so far. When they do show, I have to complain they’ve only done half the job.
Again, I hate to complain about local, small business but, in addition to bad service, I’m embarrassed to have highly recommended them to neighbors.

Was this review helpful?
Stittsville Family in Ottawa
Stittsville Family in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON
10/10

Love this company!

For the past three years, our family has hired Adam Kittle and we are thrilled with the service. As a busy family, we appreciate their team has 99% of the time plowed our driveway before 6am. The other 1% has simply been in severe storms when they are working round the clock to help many others so their plow may have come after 8am but that is nothing to complain about. Love this team!!

Was this review helpful?
Mike in Stittsville
Mike in Stittsville
12 reviews Stittsville, ON
10/10

Snow Removal

Having moved to Ottawa last summer, we had to choose a snow removal company somewhat blindly. We saw a lot of people using Adam Kittle, so we gave it a try.

They were fantastic. They were done before we left for work, and then done again through the day.

Fantastic service, well done and even in the heaviest snow fall.

We were thrilled with their work.

Was this review helpful?
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of HomeStars Inc.

Is this your business?

Receive leads and respond to reviews.
Claiming is easy and free.

Claim this business
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?