Peak Glass

Reviews for Peak Glass

Anita in Surrey BC
Anita in Surrey BC
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Broken glass in small kitchen window replaced

1 1/2 years ago the glass in the slider of our small kitchen window cracked. Every company I called wanted to change the whole window. Peak Glass gave me an estimate to just replace the glass which is what I wanted. We arranged time and cost. The window glass was replaced as arranged with no fuss, no bother. Very please with the service.

Thanks for the great review Anita, we are happy we could help. At least next time you know you don't have to wait 1.5 yrs for repair :)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior window and bathroom

Called them to fix an exterior window and we were so happy with their work, their response time (Annette is very responsive and helpful), price point and friendly service. Shortly after, we hired them to do 3 other projects - a bathroom shower door and 2 outdated glass doors. We won’t go anywhere else for glasswork from now on!

Thank you for this great review Jen! We look forward to the next project :)

Janek in Vancouver
Janek in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Superb workmanship and friendly service

Peak Glass was one of three quotes that we obtained for a two panel glass shower. They were not the cheapest price, but they came promptly to quote for the installation and promised to complete the work well before their competitors. We are very happy with the final result. Dealing with Annette and Tyler was also a pleasure !

Thank you for the fantastic review Janek. We are so happy you love your new shower and can finally enjoy the new bathroom! Hope to work with you again in the future

Elenna Nickel in Surrey
Elenna Nickel in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Professional Competitive Service

I recently had three broken window replaced by peak glass. I found them very professional to work with. Annette took the time to explain the options that I had to choose from regarding the sound reduction properties of the glass. They sent someone out quite quickly and I was given a written quote which was the most competitive price of the three quotes I obtained. The workers that installed the glass were pleasant and cleaned the glass of any streaks before leaving. Overall, I was impressed by how smooth the process was.

Thank you for the fantastic review Elenna, we are happy we could help you out

Ty Court
Ty Court
1 review Burnaby, BC

Bedroom Window glass replacement

I contacted Peak Glass directly through HomeStars to provide me with an estimate to replace a 3mm sealed unit that had spontaneously cracked in a rental unit and I could not be happier with my experience. From the initial speedy response from Annette to arrange an onsite estimate to the repair installation with Ray this was a very pleasant contractor experience. Annette was super friendly and accommodating for scheduling and easily answered any questions. Ray was professional and clearly very experienced with his work. I would not hesitate about using them again for any glass needed at my rental building.

Thank you for the fantastic review! From all of us here at Peak, it was our pleasure working with you.

B from Delta
B from Delta
5 reviews Delta, BC

Frameless Shower

We recently had a frameless shower installed by Peak Glass. The experience was excellent. Annette, the Office Manager worked very patiently with us at the showroom to explain the different types of hardware and the glass that was available. Tyler, the Installer visited on site to measure for the glass and explained the various options to avoid any frames. When he returned to install the glass, he left the area neat and tidy. A very professional company to deal with. We would highly recommend them for your glass work. Thank you Peak Glass.

Thank you Barbara! We are so happy we could help with your bathroom project. It was lovely working with you

Valerie in Surrey
Valerie in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Custom Mirror

I had the most pleasant and amazing experience with Peak Glass Ltd. From the first phone call to delivery and installation, the entire process had been smooth and fuss-free. I dealt with Annette, Peak Glass Ltd Office Manager and received outstanding customer service and support. Annette made sure that I was well informed of their product offerings, costs, timelines and she offered me many alternatives and solutions when what I wanted was not within budget. The installation team were professional, quick and meticulous. The custom mirror looks awesome on the wall.
I would not hesitate to recommend Peak Glass Ltd to family and friends.

Thank you for the fantastic review Valerie! We agree, your custom framed mirror really makes the space come together nicely

Ashley
Ashley
1 review Langley, BC

Window screens

Peak glass installed screens and a sliding screen door and were wonderful to work with.

Happy we could help get you ready for summer Ashley!

lisamcbarone in Langley
lisamcbarone in Langley
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

House renovation that never ends!

We were so lucky to find peak glass, they helped us with our windows, screens, French doors and any glass needs. and for us it seemed endless and every time we turned around it seemed I needed another favor from them. Annette is so wonderful to work with on the phone and so helpful, they actually came out on weekends together to do projects here. Tyler spent a great deal of time coming and going over the course of many months so we got to know him and enjoy his Sense of humor. They were very accommodating and the prices were very reasonable and I know in the future I’ll be calling them back for more work. I will and have recommended them, and I look forward to seeing them again.

Thank you for the great review Lisa! I hope your renos are completed and now you can enjoy your awesome new space. We look forward to the next project together :)

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
1 review White Rock, BC

Excellent job Peak Glass !!!! Thank you.

Selecting the correct company/tradesperson can be a daunting and overwhelming task. In my search to find someone to replace a difficult window job, one recommendation kept surfacing……..Tyler/Peak Glass. While I did do my due diligence and engage multiple companies for estimates, Peak Glass came in at the middle of the pack. I wanted someone that I could trust to do the job correctly and at a fair price. I continued to come across a number of people that used Peak Glass that were 100% satisfied and with that I made my decision to use them for the job. My window was replaced yesterday and I couldn’t be more pleased and thankful that I engaged Tyler/Peak Glass for the job. Extremely professional, fairly quick and extremely clean. I am now considering doing all my other windows. You won’t be disappointed in the least by using Peak Glass.

Thank you for the great review Susan. It was our pleasure working with you, and we look forward to the next project!

More about Peak Glass

Peak Glass is a local glass shop focused on high quality work and great customer service. We use the latest in technology to maintain energy efficiency, and accuracy in glass replacement.