Cialeo Roofing & Siding

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Cialeo Roofing & Siding

Review for Cialeo Roofing & Siding

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Very poor follow up

We had our roof, soffits and fascia replaced by Cialeo roofing in Aug 2010. Constantino was great at communicating before the work was done and we wanted to support his business.
However, the fascia on the front of our house was installed poorly: dented and uneven and it fell off 3+ times and each time required numerous phone calls before anyone came to fix it. The skylights both still leak despite repeated returns from Cialeo roofing to fix them.
Most recently, a chunk of the shingles on our roof blew off in a recent windstorm. It has been two weeks and 5 phone calls and no one has even returned my call yet. My warantee on the labour is up in August and I am worried no one will fix my roof.
I am very disappointed with the quality of work, and the poor customer service that I have received from Cialeo roofing.