21 Renovations

Reviews for 21 Renovations

chancellor457
chancellor457

Kitchen renovation

Amazing professional team , transformed my dark garden suite into a modern beautiful apartment . 21 Renovations kept a very clean workspace as I lived through the renovations , cleaning up throughly after each work day . I will happily recommend them for future work .

Thank you so much George on your kind words. It was our pleasure to work on your renovation project.

Kelly
Kelly
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Sasha, Dejan and Luis were pleasant, efficient and professional. They understood the need for speed, and despite a full gut job which included discovering mould and a concrete floor that had to be levelled, they finished on time and within budget. They also cleaned up immaculately every day. The bathroom is beautiful. I couldn’t be more pleased. The guys at 21 Renovations were cheerful and made a renovation an enjoyable experience! I would highly recommend 21 Renovations. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you Kelly so much. See you next time when we start working on your kitchen :)

Eric H.
Eric H.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Complete condo renovation.

I wanted to give a huge thank you to 21 Renovations for the amazing work they did for us.

They transformed a very dated 1970's condo into a beautiful modern masterpiece.

The level of detail and effort they went to was far beyond what we expected. Everything in the condo was "original condition", so the renovation required a complete gutting of the kitchen and bathroom, new drywall, new electrical, new plumbing, and leveling the floor for installing new laminate floors.

The work they did speaks for itself - everything was done to better-than-new standards, and at very good prices.
As well, there was always someone available to answer any questions I had, and to help make the process easy for me as it was my first ever renovation experience.

Everyone on site was great to work with and you could clearly see the pride they take in their work. It honestly felt as if they were renovating their own home, not just a client's.

Prior to choosing 21 Renovations, we spoke to and met a LOT of other contractor companies, and none came close to the positive impression we got from Sasha, Dejan, and their whole crew.

I have recommended this team to everyone, including family and friends. The quality of work they do, and their character and integrity is very rare these days.

Thank you so much Erik, for these kind words, and for hiring us. It was our pleasure to with you on your renovation project.

Inge P.
Inge P.
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

We've had two well done projects in the past year done by 21 Renovations; a deck repair and a bathroom renovation. Both were done within budget and the forecast time frame. The bathroom reno, which was recently completed, is beautifully finished and we are delighted. Sacha and his associate, Dejan, were very pleasant and helpful and the others on the team were both pleasant and very professional. We wouldn't hesitate to call on them for any future work in the house.

Thank you Inge and Daniel.
It was our pleasure to work on you renovation project.
We wish you all the best.

taiss
taiss

Kitchen renovation

Beautiful work, satisfied lots of customized requests. Very well thought out. Sasha worked with our time frame and was very accommodating. Thank you!

thank you Taiss. it was our pleasure to work on your kitchen . your design was original and deferent whd very good.

Anne J.
Anne J.

Kitchen renovation

I spent weeks trying to find the right contractor for my strata kitchen renovation so felt relieved and very lucky to find 21 Renovations. My renovation was considered to be a ‘smaller’ job but the co-owner, Sasha, assured me that all clients and jobs are given equal attention. I was pleasantly surprised to find this was true. Communication was clear and consistent. The skilled tradespeople were on time, worked hard, and most importantly, performed quality work. I do believe that this is one of those rare companies that really takes pride in their work and gains a great deal of satisfaction from having happy clients. I’m thrilled with my sparkling new kitchen, which has really transformed and expanded my living space - all this for a very competitive price. Thank-you Sasha and Dejan and all the guys!

Hi Anne,
Thank you so much. It was our pleasure to work on your kitchen renovation project.

AS
AS

Living Room Renovation

We used 21 Renovations to install a fireplace and entertainment center in our living room. From our first meeting with Sasha, through to the final cleanup, we were constantly impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail by all trades that came into our home. The designer worked closely with us and enhanced our vision for what we wanted to see in our home, and the execution of the installation exceeded our expectations. Sasha was alway pushing to find ways to make the unit look better, more refined and streamlined when if came to hiding wires and electronics and the attention to these details came out in the finished product. The team worked hard to complete the project on the timeline agreed upon and came in on budget. We are absolutely thrilled with our new living room. We can't recommend 21 Renovations enough and they would be our first choice for another project.

thank you Andrew so much on such good words for us.
It was our pleasure to work on your project and make your beautiful home to look even better.
We wish all the best to you and your family.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

not bad work

good stuff, came in and did what they said they would. i would recommend them again. they showed up on time and did it within the timeframe that i needed

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
1 review Burnaby, BC

Condo Renovation

I have had nothing but a great experience dealing with Sasha and his crew at 21 Renovations. He had the fun job of renovating the entire condo; updating it from a dark and old looking place into something bright and modern. The results are absolutely gorgeous.

Sasha has the right people working for him and was able to get the right people to get the job completed for all the part that he was unfamiliar with; as I requested that he wire my condo for ethernet among the other wonderful changes.

He was able to adapt quickly to the changes that were request while the project was under way, and he communicated the entire way through.

I appreciate all the time and effort that was put into making my home, new and spectacular and wouldn't hesitate to recommend 21 Renovations.

Thank you so much for your kind words Kaitlyn. It was our pleasure to make your home to be your dream home.

Seniz &.
Seniz &.

Garage renovation project.

Sasha took over the impossible task of renovating our leaky garage, and converting it into a full blown bachelor suite.

We can easily say that he is trustable. He will show up on time. He will get the job done. Period!

Shows 100% professionalism and expertise right from the get go. He can estimate the overall budget successfully from the start.

Excellent time management skills, assigning the right resources to the job to ensure the deadlines are met.

Friendly attitude, clearly communicating all the options

He is very detail-oriented, and he does not settle for mediocricy.

He has a brilliant network of personal connections, as such he can find the right resource if his time/energy can be better spent on some other task within your project.

thank you so much on a such great review. it was my pleasure to do the project for you.

More about 21 Renovations

21 Renovation Offers High-Quality Home & Apartment General Contracting Services to Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond and the rest of the Lower Mainland.
21 Renovations stands for Premiere European Craftsmanship, Exceptional Service, and Quality.
If your goal is a renovations project that will surpass your expectations and dreams, then we are the renovation company for you. We are the experts in luxury kitchen and bathroom design and modelling anywhere in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, and North Shore area.

We offer superior services when it comes to your Home Improvement needs - Use 21 Renovations for all your Home renovations including home, apartment and condominium renovation or condo remodel.

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year, so you can be assured that we have the experience and knowledge to get things done right, on time and on budget. We work with some of the most talented interior designers and architects in Vancouver Lower Mainland to provide our customers with the most elegant, functional, and creative designs.

Our team of dedicated interior designers, craftsmen, support staff and other professionals are there every step of the way to ensure that your renovation project moves along as smoothly as possible and that everything is done above any standard benchmarks. To help us achieve this goal, we designed an exceptional Customer Care Program. This program allows us to organize our work in a way that gives you the customer the most convenient and positive experience possible during the renovations while keeping you informed about our progress at all stages. To learn more, please call us or click here.

If you are looking to renovate your home or business, give us a call today, and schedule your free consultation. Find out how 21 Renovations can help you make your dream home become a reality.

Don't forget to check out our HomeStars gallery for Home Renovation Ideas as well as our Best Condo Kitchen Reno work!