21 Renovations

Vancouver BC

Reviews for 21 Renovations

AS
1 review Vancouver, BC

We used 21 Renovations to install a fireplace and entertainment center in our living room. From our first meeting with Sasha, through to the final cleanup, we were constantly impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail by all trades that came into our home. The designer worked closely with us and enhanced our vision for what we wanted to see in our home, and the execution of the installation exceeded our expectations. Sasha was alway pushing to find ways to make the unit look better, more refined and streamlined when if came to hiding wires and electronics and the attention to these details came out in the finished product. The team worked hard to complete the project on the timeline agreed upon and came in on budget. We are absolutely thrilled with our new living room. We can't recommend 21 Renovations enough and they would be our first choice for another project.

thank you Andrew so much on such good words for us.
It was our pleasure to work on your project and make your beautiful home to look even better.
We wish all the best to you and your family.

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

good stuff, came in and did what they said they would. i would recommend them again. they showed up on time and did it within the timeframe that i needed

Kaitlyn
1 review Burnaby, BC

I have had nothing but a great experience dealing with Sasha and his crew at 21 Renovations. He had the fun job of renovating the entire condo; updating it from a dark and old looking place into something bright and modern. The results are absolutely gorgeous.

Sasha has the right people working for him and was able to get the right people to get the job completed for all the part that he was unfamiliar with; as I requested that he wire my condo for ethernet among the other wonderful changes.

He was able to adapt quickly to the changes that were request while the project was under way, and he communicated the entire way through.

I appreciate all the time and effort that was put into making my home, new and spectacular and wouldn't hesitate to recommend 21 Renovations.

Thank you so much for your kind words Kaitlyn. It was our pleasure to make your home to be your dream home.

Seniz &.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sasha took over the impossible task of renovating our leaky garage, and converting it into a full blown bachelor suite.

We can easily say that he is trustable. He will show up on time. He will get the job done. Period!

Shows 100% professionalism and expertise right from the get go. He can estimate the overall budget successfully from the start.

Excellent time management skills, assigning the right resources to the job to ensure the deadlines are met.

Friendly attitude, clearly communicating all the options

He is very detail-oriented, and he does not settle for mediocricy.

He has a brilliant network of personal connections, as such he can find the right resource if his time/energy can be better spent on some other task within your project.

thank you so much on a such great review. it was my pleasure to do the project for you.

dalilaperovic90
1 review Vancouver, BC

From my initial meeting with Sasha, to negotiations, contract, structural design, interior design, construction, closing, and now follow-up work after moving in; my expectations have been exceeded. All of your staff have performed with great professionalism, knowledge, talent in their field, and respect towards me.
Needless to say I am very happy with my home, your organization, and my experience and have told many acquaintances of my positive experience and how happy I am [that I] selected 21 Renovations as my premium builder. “Thank you and your staff for a job well done."

Thank you Dalila for all those kind words and for being so awesome customer. For heaving extraordinary results at renovation project, it is required two.
One is excellent contractor, and second one is excellent customer. So we did it 50-50. Thank you.

phemmings
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sasha and his team did an amazing job of renovating and transforming our condo, taking our initial design ideas and turning them into reality. Quality of work and attention to detail was excellent, Sasha listened to what we wanted and made it happen, making improvements and suggestions along the way. The reno involved a complete replacement of kitchen, 2 bathrooms, flooring, even the ceiling was re-finished. The team was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Sasha and 21 Renovations, I will definitely use them again for our next project.

Hi Paul, Thank you for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to work for you and bring your dreams to reality. I wish you all the very best always.

John E.
1 review Vancouver, BC

The kitchen ended up being the biggest part of the work, the biggest change. It was opened up. B4 the reno, it was a closed in "Cave". All the flooring in the apartment was changed, painting was done, bathrooms were updated and completely renovated, some extra lighting to bedrooms was added. I was extremely please with the contracting company that did the renovations. The owner was responsive, and his tradesmen were very skilled and professional. He stayed on the schedule he had quoted me he could deliver on and that was important as I and a tenant lived thru the renovation so we were in a "camping" type environment moving between rooms while the reno was happening and extending the schedule would have been very inconvenient for us. I was very please with the result, the quality of the work and working with 21 Renovations. We didn't agree on everything as the project progressed, but were able to resolve our minor disagreements to the satisfaction of both of us. I'd highly recommend using 21 Renovations! I also had a designer create the drawings and help with creating the concept, choose colours, etc. 21 Renovations had recommended the designer. I was very pleased with the designer as well.

Thank you John! We've promised you to deliver service with wow effect as you required .

vtsang in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sasha renovated our 1400 sqft townhome - demolition and reconstruction of our two bathrooms and kitchen, installation of new lighting, refloored whole house, smoothed out all ceilings, and painting of walls and doors.

Sasha is great to communicate with - friendly and always keeping us up to date with the progress. He offers valuable and professional recommendations. His work is very attentive to details. Workmanship is clean, exact, and well thought through. He would take extra steps in concealing things that should be hidden to create an impeccable look. We loved the work he did. It's evident he put his best work in achieving our vision. We did a good share of research in term of pricing, and 21 Renovations offered the most reasonable and fair pricing. We highly recommend 21 Renovations.

Thank you Vivien and Valmont!

meaghanduthie
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

We have used Sasha a number of times. First, he renovated our suite - completely new kitchen, new floors, updated bathroom. The quality was great and the price he quoted was the price we paid. We were so impressed by his work that we hired him to do another job in another suite, and would use him again in future. Highly recommended.

Thank you Meaghan. It was our pleasure to work on your project!

elvirahome
1 review Burnaby, BC

total renovation which included new kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, flooring, lighting, wainscotting and chair-rails etc
Sasha and his team built my ideas and designs. Love my new home . Would certainly recommend 21 Renovations.
Elvira

Thank you Elvira!

More about 21 Renovations

21 Renovation Offers High-Quality Home & Apartment General Contracting Services to Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond and the rest of the Lower Mainland.
21 Renovations stands for Premiere European Craftsmanship, Exceptional Service, and Quality.
If your goal is a renovations project that will surpass your expectations and dreams, then we are the renovation company for you. We are the experts in luxury kitchen and bathroom design and modelling anywhere in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, and North Shore area.

We offer superior services when it comes to your Home Improvement needs - Use 21 Renovations for all your Home renovations including home, apartment and condominium renovation or condo remodel.

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year, so you can be assured that we have the experience and knowledge to get things done right, on time and on budget. We work with some of the most talented interior designers and architects in Vancouver Lower Mainland to provide our customers with the most elegant, functional, and creative designs.

Our team of dedicated interior designers, craftsmen, support staff and other professionals are there every step of the way to ensure that your renovation project moves along as smoothly as possible and that everything is done above any standard benchmarks. To help us achieve this goal, we designed an exceptional Customer Care Program. This program allows us to organize our work in a way that gives you the customer the most convenient and positive experience possible during the renovations while keeping you informed about our progress at all stages. To learn more, please call us or click here.

If you are looking to renovate your home or business, give us a call today, and schedule your free consultation. Find out how 21 Renovations can help you make your dream home become a reality.

Don't forget to check out our HomeStars gallery for Home Renovation Ideas as well as our Best Condo Kitchen Reno work!