South Peak Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  South Peak Roofing

Reviews for South Peak Roofing

Andy in Calgary
Andy in Calgary

Demolish and dispose of existing asphalt shingles. Supply and install new shingles.

Professional work by competent employees. South peak performed the work on short notice for which we were appreciative. Al in all we were very happy with the overall performance. Thanks

Thanks so much Andy for the kind review. I'm so glad we were able to assist with the short notice needed to complete the project. We wish you all the best.

DS
DS

New shingles

My wife and I just bought a house which was 20 years old and were in desperate need of a new roof. Rich gave us multiple options, then helped us select a product that worked for us. We were impressed that their quote came in well under the competition and there were no added extras. The crew was efficient, clean and very respectful. We highly recommend South Peak for any roofing needs.

Thank you so much for your business and this review. it has been a pleasure to serve you.

Mike Olson from Calgary
Mike Olson from Calgary

Emergency roof repairs

We called South Peak for some ice damming issues on our garage roof this past winter. They were very responsive, came out in record time, and did great work with professional service. Would recommend South Peak to anyone, and will use them for future work!

Thank you so much for the call to assist you and of course these very kind words.

Ken Reid

JB in Cochrane
JB in Cochrane

Ice dam and Snow Removal

My house developed a roof leak in the middle of the night. I phoned Ken and left him a message which he promptly returned in the morning. Within hours Augustin was at my house removing the ice and snow that was causing the issue. They were courteous, professional and very efficient and I couldn’t recommend them higher. They truly were a lifesaver and prevented significant damage as the leak stopped almost immediately!
Thank you Ken and Augustin for your exceptional service!

Thanks so much for this very kind review. So happy we could be of help to you.

New shingles

Great service from first contact to the end of the project. Superior product, careful workmanship, great warranty, & quick answers to questions. Property was left clean, and South Peak came by to insure that was the case after completion. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

I want to thank you for the kind review and also for your business. There are a lot of choices out there and we want to thank you for choosing us. I trust you had a very Merry Christmas and I want to wish you the Happiest of New Years.

Gaston in Calgary
Gaston in Calgary

Replace Roof Shingles!

A severe wind storm last month damaged some shingles on the roof of our South East Calgary home. The insurance company recommended replacing the shingles with a new non-organic type which is more suitable to our climate.
I contacted three companies requesting pricing to remove the old shingles and to install new shingles according to the latest building codes.
Ken from South Peak Roofing responded quickly to my request and provided a competitive price. He spent a great deal of time explaining to me the advantages of several types of shingles and their suitability to our market.
Within a week Ken’s installation team removed the old roof, supplied and installed new roof shingles as quoted and more importantly according to the lates building codes. It took several days to complete the work and the team was very professional, always on time, and the yard was cleaned daily with very little interruption to our busy life.
I recommend South Peak Roofing to anyone interested in replacing his shingles. Talk to Ken and you get the work done without any hassles. I will not hesitate to use them in the future on my roofing and exterior works.

Thanks so much for the very kind words and of course for the business. It was our pleasure to be your chosen contractor and I wish you a great New Year in 2018.
Thanks for choosing us!!!

abdul
abdul

Replacement of Roof

Ken was our primary contact. We instantly knew he was the man for the job. Ken is very knowledgeable, is extremely patient, skillful & a joy to deal with. His crew respect him. Ken was over seeing the installation of our new roof. This was important to us as it reduced the stress on us seniors -
We were extremely satisfied with the company
We would certainly recommend this company

Wow, thanks so much for the very kind words and encouragement. So very happy your were pleased with our service.
I wish you all the best,

Regards,

roof replacement

We are very happy with the service South Peak Roofing provided. They started working on our roof the within the week of meeting with them and had it completed in 2 days!

Thanks for the speedy and great service!

Thank you so much for your business and for this kind review. We are very glad you enjoyed our service.
We wish you all the best,

Regards,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof replacement, porch reinforcement, stucco repair

South Peak coordinated the work with our duplex neighbours and provided seamless service across the range of issues we had. Their fix on the porch was particularly timely and the work overall looks terrific.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to work on your property. we are so pleased to have been able to help with the challenges you were facing. Thanks so much for this review.

We wish you all the best,

TheH's in Calgary
TheH's in Calgary

Roof replacement

The crew was incredible, fast, respectful and cleaned up after they were finished. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. They honoured their commitment and appreciated that they responded to all my questions

Thanks so much for this kind review and most off all for the business.

More about South Peak Roofing

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."