South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Peter/Winnie in Calgary
Peter/Winnie in Calgary

Roof Shingles Replaced

We've had quite a few roof quotes, but chose to work with Rich at South Peak because we were impressed with his professionalism and reasonable price for a good quality product. Crew was on time and courteous. Rich was very helpful and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the kind review and of course the business. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

T.VP.G
T.VP.G

Shingles-roofing

Very fast, professional and great value. They did both our home and our neighbors house in one day. They never cut corners and even provided upgraded material as they had leftovers from previous projects at no charge.

It was a real pleasure doing business with you and your neighbors.
Thanks so much for this review.

ebbrown
ebbrown

shingles

I was impressed with the work and crew they were quick and left the yard completely clean I will recommend them to my friends. Thank to South Park Roofing.

Thanks so much for your business, your review, and just for being great to work with.

ralphwannet
ralphwannet

Replaced roof shingles

Recommended by friend and I called them, got a very good quote and week later there where at my house 8.30 and 8.30 in the evening it was done. Some leftover cleaning next morning and that was it. The roof looks great and the crew where very efficient and professional. I had many quotes the last 2 years and I know I saved approximately $ 2500/3000. I would recommend this company without any hesitation 5 star all the way

Wow, thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Dean N.
Dean N.

Garage Roof shingle and roll roof install

The company is very responsive. The roof needed roll roofing so I needed a company that had the ability to install roll roofing.

The 3 things I didnt like are that more shingle options werent given, they didnt mention that the roof probably needed more venting (unlike the other 3 quotes), and the shingles and roll roofing are close but are not a perfect match.

Hello, I want to thank-you for the very honest feedback. We take it very seriously and are dissapointed we did not service you perfectly.
I wish you all the best and if there is anything I can do to make up for our less than perfect service, let me know.

Sincerely,

ramsayl
ramsayl

Roof Replacement

From quote to install these guys were great. On time, no surprises and very tidy.

Thank you so much for the kind review and of course, your business. We wish you all the best.

Elgin E.
Elgin E.

Replaced shingles

Southpeak was very easy to deal with. Ken inspected the current shingles for issues. Once we decided that replacement was needed, he brought over the samples to chose from. We had a handful of options on shingle type/quality, venting and other options - all priced. We discussed the pro's of the choices and decided on what made sense for us. They started when they said they would and within a few days it was completed. Daily they picked up and left the area tidy. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I did get several quotes and Soutpeak was the best.

It was a true pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for this review and all the best.

Paige
Paige

James Hardie Board Replacement

Replaced Siding/Board by South Peak. The products and work quality was outstanding. Would rehire and refer the company to family/friends. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind review, and thanks for considering referring us to family and friends.

gr.bird
gr.bird

New roof

THESE ARE A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH. We where. very pleased with with their work.
Our new roof looks excellent

We are so happy that you are pleased with our service. Thanks for this,

JOYCE
JOYCE

NEW ROOF, SOFFIT, FACSIA, GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS

THE GUYS WERE SUPER EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY, ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS, AND CLEANED UP AFTER EACH JOB PERFORMED
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOUTH PEAK ROOFING TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE SERVICES

More about South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."