South Peak Roofing

Calgary AB T2Z 2X2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  South Peak Roofing

Reviews for South Peak Roofing

Pooper24 in

Just wanted to say thanks to the team at Southpeak for taking care of our home. We met at the home show and not only were they offering great service, fantastic warranty and great reviews from past clients. They were well priced.

The work itself was done ahead of schedule and the whole experience was great. We are new home owners and will look to them and sending business their way in the future.

Thanks Ken and Rich

Thank you so much for the business, it was great meeting and working for you. All the best in your new house.

Bob and Kerri  in

We were extremely satisfied with the overall experience.
The work was completed quickly and efficiently.
The cleanup each day was much better than we expected.
The crew was organized and friendly.
The work was done to a very high standard.
We would recommend this company to anyone. We already have.
Very professional job.

Thank you Bob for choosing South Peak to replace your shingles. Thanks for showing our crew such kindness and generosity. We wish you the very best.

Shelley Toth in

I am very happy with the service I received from your company. All of your employees were amazing at their various jobs. They were professional, knowlegable & courteous. The job was done in a very timely fashion, despite the weather. They did a very thorough clean-up of my yard when they were finished. I love the look of my new shingles! I will definitely refer your company to anyone I know that may require your services. Thank you very much.

Wow! I really want to thank you for the kind review, it means a lot to us. Thanks so much for the business and taking the time to write these very kind words.

Thanks so much,

Michael Horne in Calgary

I am very pleased with the timeliness, from the estimate to completion of the job. The crew is very professional and polite and the job site was maybe cleaner that before they left. I would not hesitate to recommend South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

It was a pleasure to work for you and Marianne. Thanks so much for the business and this review.

Ken

Very happy with my new roofs. Very good shingles. Quick installation. Informative and through explanation of quote which included much of the same from most other companies but for a lower price. Final bill was exactly the same as the quote. Thanks Ken.

Thank you so much for the business Aaron, we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work for you.

All the Best,

Kevin in Calgary

Hail damage to roof, troughs and siding. Rick and Ken were excellent, so heavy sales pitch. They started just before Christmas and the roofing team were awesome, fast cleaned as they went and most of all safe. Great to see workers tied off as they should be. Siding guys were great, in and out with no delay. Troughing guys had the weather against them but the did a great job. They came and explained when they could do the work due to the weather.
Overall, we are so pleased we contracted South Peak to perform this work.
We ahve already recommended them to our friends as we are so pleased with their quality work.

Overall, excellent, great, clean, safe and quality work..

ps Im not in St George as the review wont change it to Calgary.

Thanks so much for the business and the review Kevin. It was a pleasure to do business with you. Thanks also for referring us to your friends, that means everything to us.

David in Calgary

After a hail storm in the Summer of 2016 our House was damaged significantly, I had notice that around our neighborhood that South Peak had done a lot of work on other houses that were damaged. I queried my neighbors as to their level of satisfaction with the Companies working on their houses. Time and time again I received nothing but positive reviews about South Peak, I had also noticed that their contractor were only on site for a few days and were extremely professional, courteous and above all else clean. I am very satisfied with my decision to use South Peak to fix our house as we experienced nothing but good things about them too. They worked with our insurance company to assist in getting the issues rectified prior to winter. I would recommend South peak to anyone looking for exterior work to be accomplished!!

Thank you David for your message here and for choosing us. We never take it lightly that a customer chooses s to work on their home. We are so glad that you are pleased.

We wish you all the best,

B in Calgary

We had hail damage to our roof. A representative came to our house to talk about the company, and what they could offer us. They gave us a more appealing offer than the other company we were about to deal with. We found that the job was completed within the time frame we expected (due to the weather), and the clean-up was taken care of. There were no hassles in dealing with South Peak Roofing; which in turn made it an enjoyable experience.

Thanks you so much Brenda. We want to thank you for choosing us to be your contractor and we look forward to doing more work on your property in the spring.

Kind regards,

Denis Z. in Calgary

We had our roof appraised by 2 different companies and one of them was South Peak Roofing. The company representative took the time to explain the work, the warranty and even showed different roofing materials and compared them to what we had and why the replacement was necessary. I did my research and after seeing the work they had done on 2 other houses on our street I felt more than comfortable with having South Peak replace our roof.
They dropped off the materials on Friday and by early Sunday afternoon they were done. The guys even went around the house with brooms and swept the whole thing clean. The work was done quickly and quietly and I am glad we went with South Peak for our roof. Their reputation is indeed well deserved and I would highly recommend using them.

Thank you so much Denis for the business and the kind words. We truly appreciate that you chose us to be your contractor.

Ken

We recently had our roof and siding replaced by South Peak. They were recommended to us by a neighbour. Ken was great to work with. The entire process from initial estimate to job completion and payment went very smoothly. The roof and siding look great! The crew thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely recommend South Peak.

We want to thank-you so much for the review and of course the business. It has been a real pleasure to deal with you.

More about South Peak Roofing

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."