Quality Appliance Repair

Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Excellent service. Timely arrival, (great app. that alerts customer the service representative is on their way) efficient service and very helpful, personable service representative. I would definitely recommend to others.

Steve from Calgary

Had a half burnt out stove top triple element. I self diagnosed, but tech (Trent) showed up without the part. He explained to me that if I had diagnosed incorreclty, and they had the wrong part, I will still on the hook for it. Since these guys are a flat rate company, there is no incremental charge for subsequent visits. Tech returned as scheduled two days laetr with the part and had it installed in 15 minutes. Showed me what he was doing, and why, and offered advice if I were to ever to try and do this repair myself. (Take Pictures!). Service was fast, effcient, on time, and cost as as quoted. Have no hesitation in recommending for appliance repairs and service.

Mat

Was having fridge issues and called Trent after looking at his reviews. He was very helpful and gave me a couple tricks to try before booking an appointment to come to the house. This saved me at least $65 but likely $150. Really appreciated that, as I felt the fix was something small and easy. Would highly recommend them.

Evan in Calgary

Was having problems with the washer not draining. The technician arrived on time and fixed the problem quickly. Price was very reasonable. I will call them again if I need appliance repairs done.

kbest in Calgary

Fridge was leaking and making a clunking noise so we were worried it may be the compressor. Trent was here the next morning and assured us it was not the compressor and fixed the leaking problem promtly. Great service! Would recommend him to anyone!!

pam_mapleleafs

Friday: washing machine was half full with water and I immediately reached out to friends for a referral. First place gave a TWO WEEK window in which they 'MAY' be able to send someone out.

Discovered Quality Appliance Repair here on HomeStars and confirmed they 'will be there Monday to diagnose & fix'.

To their word, they arrived within the window given, diagnosed, fixed and even had time for an impromptu diagnosis of our fridge that was leaking. They fixed that as well and our grand total was under $300.

Whether they like it or not, they have just solidified themselves as our 'go-to' appliance repair company (even if one of them is a Canucks fan. . .)!

thank you very much for the review!! we really try to keep that old fashioned service alive! We added another van to the fleet which has dropped our wait times considerably! Look forward to servicing your appliances in the future, hopefully we dont see you too soon though!

Christina from Calgary

Great communication and timely service! Would use again!
They were here on time and both were professional and helpful.
My washing machine was leaking and they were great at diagnosing the problem.

Thanks for the response Christina! Glad we could help. was a fairly quick fix and your directions " to the house with the giant pumpkin thing" really gave us a chuckle! it was quite the large "pumpkin thing"

Joan in Calgary

I had an outrageous quote from Sears from whom I had bought the appliances and whose outsourced people had installed my dishwasher and fridge. I called these guys and they came out right away and completed the repair for a fraction of the cost. Professional, proficient, prompt and polite. I will use these guys for all my appliance repairs in the future.

Hello Joan, thanks for the review. Glad we got the issue solved at a fraction of the price! makes me think I should charge more! lol jk

Missy in Calgary

These guys were great! They knew what the problem right away, got me the required part for the washer and fixed it good as new. Nice guys with timely service ! I would use them again!!

Thanks Missy! We do like to just service the pump over replace them, makes things cheaper for our clients.

Duncan in McKenzie Towne

This is my second visit with Quality Appliance Repair and another great job (Repaired a previous freezer frost build up issue). The control switches on my dishwasher stopped working. Trent was able to order and swap out the part very quickly.

What I like

Great Homestars.com reviews
Book online
Fast response times
Text notification they are on the way
Fair prices
Credit/debit at the door
Emailed receipt

Their website says "Old Fashion Service" and that includes a modern twist of technology! What is not to like about these guys?

Thanks for the review Duncan! it was a good repair in the DW, I wouldn't imagine you have any issues with for some time now.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.