Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Kelmr in Calgary
Kelmr in Calgary

Friendly fast service

Had a very good experience with this company. They diagnosed my problem quickly and fixed it immediately. Very friendly and efficient ~ I would highly recommend them for your repair needs!

Thank you for the review!

Danielle in Calgary
Danielle in Calgary

Washer

I was very pleased with the service I received today from Quality Appliance Repair. I was happy with how soon they were able to make me an appointment. And their technician Kim was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. If I ever have an appliance break down again I will call them again. And I highly recommend them to others.

Alyssadawn24 in Calgary
Alyssadawn24 in Calgary

Samsung Fridge Repair

Awesome service, I’m so glad I picked these guys! Very fair and honest service! Trent even showed us how we can avoid a visit next time. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Dawn from Calgary
Dawn from Calgary

Broken Dryer

I’m a busy hockey mom that does laundry every other day. Not having a working dryer was a challenge. I called, received excellent service and got my dryer fixed. They even checked my washer to make sure everything was ok. I wouldn’t need hesitate to call them and will be recommending them. Thank you!

Fenner in Calgary
Fenner in Calgary

Putting The Customer First

My dishwasher wasn't draining, so I called Quality Appliance Repair. I asked to book an appointment, and the serviceman asked me the problem. He explained that it ought to be a simple fix, and it was. We fixed it over the phone. No Charge. It is rare to get service like that these days. Great company!

Miriam in Calgary
Miriam in Calgary

Fridge repai

My fridge stopped working and they were able to fit in the service call within hours. Trent is very knowledgeable and professional and the office staff were quick at returning my call. Great service and I will recommend this company to friends!!

Lee in Calgary
Lee in Calgary

Excellent Service

Trent from Quality Appliance Repair takes customer service to a new level. I was sent a notification text indicating when he was on his way, and he arrived right on time. He was friendly, professional, and very well informed about what he was there to help me with - my dishwasher. He gave me a lot of useful tips and feedback about my particular dishwasher and the service was much better than any other repair service I have used. I will definitely call Trent if I need any appliance repairs in the future. The service can't be beat and takes all of the mystery, frustration, and wasted time (and $$) out of appliance repair and upkeep.

Allfixed in Calgary
Allfixed in Calgary

Washing machine repair.

Trent was very friendly and professional. He went above and beyond his duties, getting rid of a big spider for me. I would highly recommend Trent and your company to all of my family and friends.

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Fridge repair

It all started when I called them out because my freezer was frosting up on the back panel. The tech was friendly but was unsure about the cause of the frosting up. He called his boss up to try to figure out the problem. In the end he defrosted the evaporator and said all was fine. Within 2 weeks the say problem was occurring and the panel was frosted up. I called the company and the lady said we will come back to recheck your fridge. I asked about any charges and was told there is no charge as your fridge was not fixed the first time out. The same tech came out and pulled the panel out from the back and it was fully iced up. We was not very happy and said he was having a bad day! He checked everything and said it can only be your cpu that is not working. He put everything back together in a rush. The tech said normally to replace the cpu it would be $800.00 plus but for you only $590.00. I said I would have to think about it and he said I will have to charge you the service call. I explained that your company told me there was no charge because we did not diagnose the problem on the 1st call. He was not happy and was arguing with me. He finally left my home after he called his boss. I was not happy with the tech or the service that he provided. I ended up purchasing the cpu and installing it myself. Now it's still frosting up and I will have to call another company to properly diagnose the problem. I am a senior and can't afford this extra expense. Please beware of this company!

Update: After doing some searching I was able to find a technician that was able to diagnose the problem in 30 minutes! Turns out the thermister around the evaporater was defective so the heater was not getting the message to turn itself on. A $50.00 part is all it was. Quality Appliance Repair has cost me at least $350.00 by not diagnosing the problem on the 1st call. Having to purchase and install the not needed cpu, and hiring another service tech to diagnose and finally fix the problem has been a real headache! The only positive thing that has come out of this ordeal is now I have found a competent service technician!

This is believed to be a fabricated review by a company we are currently seeking legal action against. They have decided to attack us on multiple forums and we have written up a statement at this link regarding their attacks here . https://plus.google.com/101954497363289848151/posts/Nrp7W7BzfhL

We don't negotiate with prices at all, if it was an 800$ cpu it stays an 800$ cpu but since samsung cpus typically run in the 485 range installed that's what it would have cost.
Also we are part of the manufactures warranty depots and running into a problem is not an issue as we have techlines to call when we need to for help with these issues which our techs will call when needed.
Also are techs have no need to argue about anything with anyone as when there is a problem which sometimes happens they will call the owner and he will deal with it as is.
If the customer had a CPU bought through us and it didn't work ( we do about 500 calls a month at a 1% failure so we have to show up to about 5 calls a month that have another issue or we were wrong ) we will gladly take the cpu out, however when the diagnostic function is entered on samsung the computer tells you what sensor is out including the defrost thermostat.
I still believe this is an attack from the other company listed above as they have hid behind fake aliases before and would love to talk with this customer should this be a real issue, we would happily take the call and help rectify the problem if its not another fake attack.

Trent.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.