Innovative Window Covering & Home Decor

Shutters & Blinds
81 Zenway Blvd. Unit 22 Vaughan ON L4H 0S5
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Vaughan  >  Innovative Window Covering & Home Decor

Reviews for Innovative Window Covering & Home Decor

Arman in Woodbridge
Arman in Woodbridge

MY BEST WINDOW SHADES EVER

We were looking for window shades for our new home in Kleinburg for a month till we met a consultant from Innovative Window Covering. I was amazed at the quality and prices that they offered us. we motorized most of our shades and they all look great. We have 4 companies quoted us for similar products but these guys out performed everyone, they know their products and been in business for over 17 years as I remember. We visited their showroom and they manufacturer everything in their plant in Woodbridge. They are fair, friendly and very honest to work with. I suggest everyone to give me a chance and see it for yourself.

Mr.Arman
Thank you for your positive feedback.we are glad you like working with us. Best of luck!
Innovative Window Covering team.

The WORST Ever !!!!

These guys are jokers. Extremely long delays and constant chasing. They have no clue what they are doing. Cheap quality and way overpriced for what they are. Do yourself a favour and get real professionals to do the work.

So sad that you are a competitor in this business in our area and write bad about your competitor as a customer. We have 15000 plus customers and I can proudly say that 99% of our customers are totally satisfied with our services and producuts. Please be honest with yourself and your business before advising others what to do.
Innovative window covering team.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shutters

We had a few issues, but the owner got engaged and made things right and then some and what else can you ask for. The blinds look amazing, and company has tons of offerings! Worth calling for window coverings!

Review has 1 previous version
Jerome in Vaughan
Jerome in Vaughan

Shutter Installation

I worked with Hamid and he was very helpful and friendly. I had a tight deadline of when I needed my shutters done (2 weeks before Christmas) and he followed through and kept his word. Everything was installed in time and looks great.

Highly recommended!

Jason P in Toronto
Jason P in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Whole Home Solar Shades

We just moved into a new townhouse, and as such needed some new blinds/shades to install throughout the house. Hamid came to our home to give us an estimate, and provide some samples. We decided on Solar Shades, after he let us sample various types, and gave us a price that was within our target. After the factory created our blinds, he came back to the house to personally install them all. They look amazing, and we are very happy with the service. Would definitely use them again.

Hamid in Woodbridge ON
Hamid in Woodbridge ON
1 review Kleinburg, ON

buying shutters for my new home

I called John for a home consultation for shutters. He provided me an excellent innovative ideas as what to do around my home to make it look nice and spend less money. John also installed my shutters flawlessly with excellent workmanship. I am very satisfied with his work. you must try him if you need blinds or shutters or drapes

More about Innovative Window Covering & Home Decor

As a recognized leader in window fashion industry, we have serviced GTA Since 1998. All our products are custom made based on our clients specifications & needs. Experienced & Professional designer Consultant will custom fit any of our product intp your home with precision craftsmanship. A team of dedicated & ...