Capital Garage Door Ottawa

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

tgmenen
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacement of retainer and weather striping and minor door repair was done to our satisfaction.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Pamela L.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very prompt and polite. Did an excellent and provider good information to avoid future repairs. Highly recommended.

Hi Pamela, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Irene
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was completed the same day I called, and it was done very quickly and efficiently. Couldn't ask for any better.

Irene, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

Jason
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert replaced my broken torsion spring in under an hour. Same day service. Reasonable prices. Very satisfied!

Hi Jason, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Sarah, B.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was impressed with how responsive Capital Garage Door was. The technician arrived to fix our garage door in less than 3 hours from the time I called and had both cables replaced in less than half an hour.

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

krug8507
1 review Carleton Place, ON

On Time, over the holidays, reasonable rates, compare to the other companies who were charging $500.00 per hour. Excellent work. Thank you Albert.

Hello Alex, thank you for your feedback. Should you have any further questions or problems, please fell free to contact me. Thanks a lot!

mwhite
1 review Ottawa, ON

Came within 20 minutes of my call...diagnosed the problem,..performed troubleshooting for any other issues and fixed everything within 30 minutes. Reasonable price...excellent service...highly recommended!

Thanks a lot. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback

skyebarry20
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was done efficiently and to a high standard. I felt Albert was honest and provided a great and affordanle service. When we ran into other issues in our home, he was quick to provide another contractor who was equally fantastic. Excellent contractor.

Hi Sky, thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you.

gluo88
1 review Ottawa, ON

done very well. He also checked multiple areas of the garage door, including adjusting, tightening screws, and put more screws when he found any former existing weakness of the garage door.

Hi there, thank you so much. If you will have any questions or problems, please fell free to contact me.

ted p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called for service and within 45 minutes the repair guy was at my front door. He was quick and professional. It took him 20 minutes and my garage door spring was fixed and my garage door was once again operational. Cost was $170 taxes and all.
Reliable conpany and professional worker.

Hi Ted. Thank you so much. It was pleasure to work with you.
Albert

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!