Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

tammieinnes777
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced both cables, a set of brackets and hinges. Fast, friendly service and reasonably priced.

Job Price

Hi Tammie, thank you for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you

satisfied
1 review Ottawa, ON

My garage door would not open completely. It would open about a foot off the ground. I phoned Capital Garage Door Ottawa first thing in the morning. They had a tech there in about an hour. He checked the system and determined the spring had broken. He gave me options and I OK'd the work. He finished in about 45 minutes and explained the work he did for me. He also gave me advise on maintenance on the system for a trouble free lasting operation. I was very satisfied with the work and the technician. I would recommend this company.

Hi Steve,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We appreciate you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

tippett
1 review Ottawa, ON

He answered the phone immediately, came for an estimate that day, gave a reasonable price, and work was done same day. Friendly, communicative and professional. Only reason it's not 5 stars is test will be how long the work lasts but so far so good!

Hi there,

nzrtokan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Well Done Job (Excellent Work). I will tell my friends about this company due to the satisfaction I got.

Thanks a lot!

elhusseini
1 review Ottawa, ON

Service was fast and excellent
Had problem with my garage door Friday night
Sat morning bright and early it was fixed

Hi Salah,

Thank you for your review.

Kevin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Super work! Efficient, prompt and polite. Would use them again anytime! Highly recommended! They responded very fast to our call.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much. Should you have any further questions or problems, we'll be happy to help you.
Thanks again.
Albert

paul
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Company is owner operated. He answers the phone himself. Came on time for estimate. Once I agreed, he came on time for the installation. The installation was done in a very efficient and professional manner. All was operations were explained after. Work site was left cleaned up afterwards. Cost was higher than I thought it might be, BUT, his quote was the lowest one I received and ha did all the work within the quote.

Hello Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. If you will have any further questions or problems with your garage door or garage door opener, please contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

Tony d.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. This is the second time I have used their services.

cennolan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Immediate and no nonsense service. Very reliable and stands by his work. Has all the tools on hand to do repair right away.

Job Price

Thank you so much. Should you have any further questions or problems, please call me at (613) 804-5577.
Albert

Patrick O'Keeffe in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

USED THIS COMPANY ON TWO OCCASIONS. WORK DONE IN A FAST AND EFFICIENT MANNER.
TECHNICIAN ARRIVED AT THE PREARRANGED TIME AND COMPLETED THE INSTALLATIONS AND LEFT THE PREMISES IN A NEAT AND ORDERLY STATE.
THE COMPANY QUOTED A PRICE WHICH WAS THE AMOUNT CHARGED WHEN WORK COMPLETED. THE TECHNICIAN WAS POLITE, FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY.

Hello sir,

Thank you so much!

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!