Capital Garage Door Ottawa

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

mwhite
1 review Ottawa, ON

Came within 20 minutes of my call...diagnosed the problem,..performed troubleshooting for any other issues and fixed everything within 30 minutes. Reasonable price...excellent service...highly recommended!

Thanks a lot. It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback

skyebarry20
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was done efficiently and to a high standard. I felt Albert was honest and provided a great and affordanle service. When we ran into other issues in our home, he was quick to provide another contractor who was equally fantastic. Excellent contractor.

Hi Sky, thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you.

gluo88
1 review Ottawa, ON

done very well. He also checked multiple areas of the garage door, including adjusting, tightening screws, and put more screws when he found any former existing weakness of the garage door.

Hi there, thank you so much. If you will have any questions or problems, please fell free to contact me.

ted p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called for service and within 45 minutes the repair guy was at my front door. He was quick and professional. It took him 20 minutes and my garage door spring was fixed and my garage door was once again operational. Cost was $170 taxes and all.
Reliable conpany and professional worker.

Hi Ted. Thank you so much. It was pleasure to work with you.
Albert

pnhockeymom369
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced garage door spring we are very happy with service have used this company before for other garage door

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

billypronovost
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work perform was highly professional. The worker/installer was really meticulous on its work, and even fix a cable problem on my garage door. He always used the proper tools to perform the work require. His work is plan ahead and he measure twice before installing anything. Therefore, every work properly when it installed.I highly recommend this company for the installation of garage door opener to anyone who want to use professional service.

The cost include the garage door opener, the installation and tax

Hi Billy, thank you so much. It was pleasure to work with you.

tammieinnes777
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced both cables, a set of brackets and hinges. Fast, friendly service and reasonably priced.

Hi Tammie, thank you for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you

satisfied
1 review Ottawa, ON

My garage door would not open completely. It would open about a foot off the ground. I phoned Capital Garage Door Ottawa first thing in the morning. They had a tech there in about an hour. He checked the system and determined the spring had broken. He gave me options and I OK'd the work. He finished in about 45 minutes and explained the work he did for me. He also gave me advise on maintenance on the system for a trouble free lasting operation. I was very satisfied with the work and the technician. I would recommend this company.

Hi Steve,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We appreciate you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

tippett
1 review Ottawa, ON

He answered the phone immediately, came for an estimate that day, gave a reasonable price, and work was done same day. Friendly, communicative and professional. Only reason it's not 5 stars is test will be how long the work lasts but so far so good!

Hi there,

nzrtokan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Well Done Job (Excellent Work). I will tell my friends about this company due to the satisfaction I got.

Thanks a lot!

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!