Ottawa ON K1C 6L3

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

steve k.
steve k.

Garage door fix

Albert was prompt, courteous, efficient, and quick. Showed up exactly when he said he would. The price he quoted me on the phone for cables was good, and did not suddenly increase when he showed up. He pointed out that the brackets were rusted through, which I had noticed before, and that was an additional cost but in my estimation well worth it, reasonably priced and saving another garage door related hassle in the near future. Albert also went above and beyond, as the pieces of carpet lodged under either side of the frame stopped the door from fully closing, but he kindly took out the two bolts on either side in order to free up the frame enough to work out the lodged carpet underneath, then put everything back together so that for the first time we have a garage door that closes all the way to the floor - no charge. Now that I think about it Albert has made our garage better than it was. Highly recommend his services!

Hi Steve, thank you so much for such a nice feedback

David C.
David C.

Repair garage door

Arrived on time, (8:00pm) Estimate was right on. Finished in 50 min. Very professional. I will absolutely recommend. Thank you.

Hello David, thank you so much for nice feedback \.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door repair

Called Albert in the morning he said he would be by the same day between 1-4pm, he showed up during the time slot. He was very professional and explained the best way forward. Very happy with his service.

Hi there, thank you so much for such a nice feedback.

Xinyan in Ottawa
Xinyan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

repaire the garage door opener

Albert is very efficient and professional. He really knows what he is doing. We called him when our garage door couldn't close. He showed up on the same day and got everything fixed on the spot. His price is very reasonable as well.
Since we are really happy with his work, we called him again when there was something wrong with our front door lock. He provided free professional advice and didn't charge for the service call.

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback.

Yvon in Toronto
Yvon in Toronto

replaced door spring.

Fast and Effecient service by your door technician.The spring was replaced and door checked. All within 1 and 1/2 hour from my call for the service.Thank You Albert for your service.

Hi Yvon, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to work with you.

corey.benner
corey.benner

Garage door repair

They came same day and updated me as to when they'd be arriving.
Work was done quickly and professionally with no pressure.
I would highly recommend!

Hi Corey , thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

Wisam
Wisam

Garage Door

Had ongoing issues with my two garage doors. Albert worked with me and provided me free advice to avoid having to charge me. I insisted that he come by for a service call. He advised that it would cost $35 for the call. I agreed. He showed up on time. He fixed my problem in a few minutes, explained how the sensors work and provided advice on how to maintain my garage door opener. He also taught me how to change the pin on my garage door. All of this help and advice, and also showing up very last minute, and he only charged me 35$! Unreal. The other company wanted to charge me $200 for a "tune-up". Unreal. Will be recommending Albert to everyone.

Hi there, thank you so much for nice feedback.

Tony Miller in Kanata
Tony Miller in Kanata

Garage door repair

Well done Capital garage doors. Very professionally handled throughout. The fitting crew were also excellent, worked hard, stayed late and even did a good job tidying up after them. Very pleased with the result. Highly recommended.

Hi Tony, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

eric
eric
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door cables and brackets

Cable on one side of garage door snapped. Contact made with Albert through email and he responded same evening (2030hrs). He was able to fit me in the very next day. Cordial and efficient. He also checked my 2nd garage door, and confirmed all was good with it. I already referred a friend to him.

Hello Eric, it was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your feedback.

bgcm
bgcm

Garage door repsir

Friendly and on time
Pointed our other things which needed attention. Second repair on second garage door.

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!