Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was polite and efficient. He was prompt and adjusted his schedule to suit a time when I could make it home. Albert was knowledgeable and offered practical advice. I would recommend him to anyone. He has serviced a number of my neighbours garage doors as well and they all agree that he provides excellent service! Thanks, Albert!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for nice feedback. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

After seeing reviews on Capital Garage we asked them to come give us on an estimate for possible purchase and installation of new garage door. Albert came and inspected our 34 year old door and stated it still was in very good shape. We then asked him about replacing the locking mechanism and maintenance of the door and when it could be done. He stated he could do it now. New locking mechanism, door adjustment and lubrication was done.
We found Albert was prompt,efficient,quick and affordable. We would recommend this company.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Albert came to fix an older garage door that was not working. Very prompt, professional, thorough service. Diagnosed problem, replaced brackets and bearings, leveled door and inspected other components. At our request, Albert provided quotes for new doors once the current wooden ones wear out (which was very reasonable). I would recommend Garage Door to anyone!

Hi there,
Thank you for your nice feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Deborah in Kanata

My garage door opener stopped working and I though I would have to replace it but Albert was able to tell me the problem and had replacement parts with him.
Excellent service and great price. Would highly recommend Albert! Am very pleased with the repair.

Job Price

Hi Deborah, thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Mike in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very prompt and professional service at it's best. Had a broken garage door cable and recommened replacing other rusted parts to benefit me in the long run and price competive. Very fast and efficient. Highly recommend Capital Garage Door to all.

Job Price

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your review! It was pleasure to have a business with you.

Cathy in Toronto

Excellent! Albert responded to my evening request quickly, provided a quote (equal to or better than two others that came later), and came the following day and performed the work quickly and cleanly. Though he was called to do a cable repair, he inspected all the mechanisms, discovered obviously rusted out brackets / faulty parts, and tightened fasteners. He explained what needed to be replaced, why, and the priority / cost of repairs. He also helped me change my entry password and lightbulbs in the overhead door motor. Last year, I replaced the same cables, but the serviceman left the rusted brackets which contributed to the demise of those new cables. The previous technician charged me more to replace only cables than Albert did for a clearly more comprehensive service!

Job Price

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your nice feedback. It was pleasure to have a business with you. And Thank You for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our garage door jammed, with the cars inside. Someone was there within a 1/2 hour. He assessed the damage, gave me a quote and proceeded to repair the mechanism. I was impressed enough by the job that I requested he also replace the weatherstripping. He arranged a return visit and, again, did an excellent job. I'm very satisfied.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Derrick in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The cable on the garage door broke. Rather than risk playing with the high tension door springs I called this company. Call was answered immediately and the cable and other rusted parts were fixed the next morning. Professional service and easy to talk to. Just the kind of company that makes these things smooth and painless. Highly recommend.

Hi Derrick,
Thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs garage door repair service he . answers calls right away and is very professional. he is also doing my maintenance for a very reasonable price .fast and superior quality work

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

christianlegare
1 review Ottawa, ON

Called and had technician arrive in 20 mins, fast quality repair, knowledgeable, very satisfied with the service.

Job Price

Hi Christian, it was pleasure to have a business with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!