Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our garage door jammed, with the cars inside. Someone was there within a 1/2 hour. He assessed the damage, gave me a quote and proceeded to repair the mechanism. I was impressed enough by the job that I requested he also replace the weatherstripping. He arranged a return visit and, again, did an excellent job. I'm very satisfied.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Derrick in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The cable on the garage door broke. Rather than risk playing with the high tension door springs I called this company. Call was answered immediately and the cable and other rusted parts were fixed the next morning. Professional service and easy to talk to. Just the kind of company that makes these things smooth and painless. Highly recommend.

Hi Derrick,
Thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs garage door repair service he . answers calls right away and is very professional. he is also doing my maintenance for a very reasonable price .fast and superior quality work

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

christianlegare
1 review Ottawa, ON

Called and had technician arrive in 20 mins, fast quality repair, knowledgeable, very satisfied with the service.

Job Price

Hi Christian, it was pleasure to have a business with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced bottom plates, rollers and cables for our two garage doors. Also balanced doors and offered some suggestions to keep doors functioning properly. Same day service was very professional and efficient. Cost seemed reasonable for amount of work that was done.

Job Price

Hi there, it was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Ayman
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced the springs and rebalanced the garage door. Very good work. Came in and fixed it the same day I called

Job Price

Hi Ayman, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

wangzhenzh

Really professional work.
It is only one garage door spring broken. but eventually I asked him to repair both my garage door.

Job Price

Hi there, Thank you so much for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. If you have any questions or problems, please fell free to contact us. Thanks.

Andre
1 review Ottawa, ON

The torsion spring on my garage door snapped late Saturday night. I called for a repair on Sunday and within 3 hours of calling, the door was fixed and working properly.
All the required fixes were properly and clearly explained, including the cost.

Hello Andre,
Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa. It was pleasure to have a business with you.

sam in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My garage door stopped opening and closing and I couldn't fix it myself so I called Capital Garage Door Ottawa. Fast, friendly efficient. After I placed the call Albert was there within half an hour. Immediately new the problem which was the drive gear and after replacing it he showed me the old broken one. He also adjusted the pulleys. I was outside with the kids building a snowman while he was working in the garage. It was done within an hour and my garage door opens and closes like new. I would definitely Albert!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your feedback. And Thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

patrick.oreilly1968
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very fast!! Came within half an hour! Very professional and helpful!! Would highly recommend. Definitely would call again.

Job Price

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!