Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Kevin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Super work! Efficient, prompt and polite. Would use them again anytime! Highly recommended! They responded very fast to our call.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much. Should you have any further questions or problems, we'll be happy to help you.
Thanks again.
Albert

paul
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Company is owner operated. He answers the phone himself. Came on time for estimate. Once I agreed, he came on time for the installation. The installation was done in a very efficient and professional manner. All was operations were explained after. Work site was left cleaned up afterwards. Cost was higher than I thought it might be, BUT, his quote was the lowest one I received and ha did all the work within the quote.

Hello Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. If you will have any further questions or problems with your garage door or garage door opener, please contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

Tony d.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Albert was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. This is the second time I have used their services.

cennolan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Immediate and no nonsense service. Very reliable and stands by his work. Has all the tools on hand to do repair right away.

Job Price

Thank you so much. Should you have any further questions or problems, please call me at (613) 804-5577.
Albert

Patrick O'Keeffe in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

USED THIS COMPANY ON TWO OCCASIONS. WORK DONE IN A FAST AND EFFICIENT MANNER.
TECHNICIAN ARRIVED AT THE PREARRANGED TIME AND COMPLETED THE INSTALLATIONS AND LEFT THE PREMISES IN A NEAT AND ORDERLY STATE.
THE COMPANY QUOTED A PRICE WHICH WAS THE AMOUNT CHARGED WHEN WORK COMPLETED. THE TECHNICIAN WAS POLITE, FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY.

Hello sir,

Thank you so much!

Olga F.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impeccable job! Immaculate attention to details. Albert came when he said he would and even called before to say he was in his way. I was so impressed with Albert's expertise, professionalism, and honesty--qualifications that are absolutely need to be in place for me to call a service provider again and recommend him to my friends. I'll call Albert again for any garage-doir-related issue!

Hi Olga,
Thank you so much for your review!

brock
1 review Ottawa, ON

I've had Albert out to adjust the tracks, replace the opener entirely, and replace broken springs (my garage door is old and the previous owners didn't seem to do any maintenance). Same day service and he has always arrived when he said he would. He is courteous, knowledgeable, and works efficiently, but doesn't sacrifice quality. Whenever my garage door needs some work, I'll be giving Capital Garage Door Ottawa a call.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Hopefully your garage door works good. If no, please contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

bob p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Delivered the job on time and on agreed upon price.Albert was very professional , I wish all my renovations went as smoothly