Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Garage Doors & Hardware
Ottawa ON K1C 6L3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Ottawa  >  Capital Garage Door Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Patrick O'Keeffe in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

USED THIS COMPANY ON TWO OCCASIONS. WORK DONE IN A FAST AND EFFICIENT MANNER.
TECHNICIAN ARRIVED AT THE PREARRANGED TIME AND COMPLETED THE INSTALLATIONS AND LEFT THE PREMISES IN A NEAT AND ORDERLY STATE.
THE COMPANY QUOTED A PRICE WHICH WAS THE AMOUNT CHARGED WHEN WORK COMPLETED. THE TECHNICIAN WAS POLITE, FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY.

Hello sir,

Thank you so much!

Olga F.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impeccable job! Immaculate attention to details. Albert came when he said he would and even called before to say he was in his way. I was so impressed with Albert's expertise, professionalism, and honesty--qualifications that are absolutely need to be in place for me to call a service provider again and recommend him to my friends. I'll call Albert again for any garage-doir-related issue!

Hi Olga,
Thank you so much for your review!

brock
1 review Ottawa, ON

I've had Albert out to adjust the tracks, replace the opener entirely, and replace broken springs (my garage door is old and the previous owners didn't seem to do any maintenance). Same day service and he has always arrived when he said he would. He is courteous, knowledgeable, and works efficiently, but doesn't sacrifice quality. Whenever my garage door needs some work, I'll be giving Capital Garage Door Ottawa a call.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Hopefully your garage door works good. If no, please contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

bob p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Delivered the job on time and on agreed upon price.Albert was very professional , I wish all my renovations went as smoothly

Job Price

Hello sir. Thank you so much for your review

randy.kroeker
1 review Ottawa, ON

Appreciated the instant response to my kijiji enquiry and same day service.

Not only did they replace the broken cable on my ancient door, they diagnosed the cause and replaced a worn pully.

Hi there, thank you for choosing Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Mark in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bought a garage door opener on sale at Cdn Tire thinking I would install it myself and quickly realized that paying a professional to do it would be money well spent. I called Albert at lunchtime and he camne by later the same afternoon. Albert was friendly, fast and professional and I would definitely recommend Capital Garage Door Ottawa.

Hi Mark,
Thanks a lot. I'll be happy to help you with any other problem

Albert

More about Capital Garage Door Ottawa

Capital Garage Door Ottawa is always ready to take your call. With our professional 24/7 service and our experienced technicians who will do their best to accomplish any customer’s demands at a good price. We will make sure that our customers are left satisfied with our services in Ottawa valley area.

As local owned company, we offer residential and commercial services, that use the latest and most secure technology in our garage doors, garage door parts and electrical garage door opener systems. We guarantee our jobs are going to be done right and we are always ready to take your emergency call whenever, wherever.

We offer repair of garage door systems and replacement of garage door openers in Greely, Barrhaven, Carleton Place, Richmond, Rockland, and other areas in and around Ottawa Valley, ON. Call our technicians today!