Josh The Gasfitter

Reviews for Josh The Gasfitter

Derek in Calgary
Derek in Calgary

BBQ Connection

Was very quick and professional, and easy to schedule a time that was convenient for me.

Thank you!

rckks
rckks

Gas line install for new gas range

We had Casey come in and run a new gas line for our new gas range as well as run a line into the house for a gas dryer and also a gas line at the back of the house for a natural gas BBQ he did an amazing job and cleaned up his mess after he was done

Thank you!

Desire.papie
Desire.papie
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Garage heater

Very good service. Josh is very prompt courteous and professional. He explained everything that he was doing. Will definetely use his service again

Thank you very much for the review, if you need anything give us a call!

Calcana heater

Josh and his team came in professional and ready to work. There was no screwing around. We sat down we looked at the project he asked me what I wanted to see how I wanted it to look and how I wanted it to work I explained all this to him he told me not to worry about it I came back at the end of the day and I was blown away. It was exactly what I asked for I would absolutely use Josh and his team again and would refer everybody to give him a shot. Even if you just get a quote from him the guy is the most friendliest person in the world

Thank you very much for the review, if you need anything give us a call!

Inder in Calgary
Inder in Calgary

New Gas line installation for new Gas stove

CALGARY Canada - Just want to share my experience as to why I hired Josh the gas fitter .
we bought a Gas stove to replace electric the stove from "BestBuy" but we required a gas line added to the existing gas system in the home... Everyone wants a good done but cheap as possible, let me REITERATE in this world nothing is free and you get what you pay for...let me tell you what happened before Josh the gas fitter and his team came into the picture....it was a BAD START....i found an experienced plumber gas fitter licensed certified etc to do the job, he was cheaper than others...quoted less by as much as 30 to 50% cheaper and he promised a city permit and do a air test etc etc.... he took cash up front down payment to buy material...and would return the next day to start the job....well that didn't happen... this is where i made a mistake long story cut short he came 4 days later.. installed the line and made modification to existing gas system for tie in.... and just did a bubble test and promised a permit compliance by email and whats more he left the valve terminated at the stove and used a metal strap screwed to the drywall to secure the valve by the yellow flex gas pipe... and would return the next day to finish off,.... wow!!...a licensed plumber and gas fitter.. who said he did 100's of these jobs.... I pointed out to him that doesn't look secure and he said its getting a bit late and he would return the next day ....well that immediately triggered a doubt in my mind....he wanted more cash for the time he spent and the rest would be paid on completion and guess what? he would not return and after several phone call did not answer my calls....Now do you see why you need to pay for what you get....VERY IMPORTANT when anything is to do with gas......just be aware.
I discovered JOSH THE GAS FITTER on you tube "by chance" when i was checking on material types used in gas fitting.
I asked them to check the work that was done by the fitter initially, and found there were discrepancies that would be failed by the gas city inspector with reference to code compliance for GAS SAFETY and legal requirements for home insurance etc etc.
Well what can I say ...it was a learning experience for me, and I won't put put any names here and finger point to incriminate any one.....but it is vitally important to realize that when it come to gas.....the job has to be done in accordance to city code of SAFETY compliance...and that's where i strongly recommend JOSH the GAS fitter and his team....they were not only professional they were efficient and most important to me was SAFETY in the house where your loved ones reside....you definitely need a city inspector to come to evaluate and be a witness to the pressure test no matter how small of a run of gas pipe.....Remember SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY!!.
I am very pleased and feel safe and glad that I hired one of the best and experienced team...and that's JOSH THE GAS FITTER and his team......and wouldn't hesitate to call them for any future needs.

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure to help out.
Call us anytime you need help!

Joseph  in
Joseph in

Installation of garage gas heater

Had Josh from Calgary gas services come out and install my Reznor gas heater into my garage. He was right on time. Very professional and always smiling. He knows his stuff in and out. He had a team of two other people helping him to get the job done very a fast.

Thank you for the review !
If you need anything in the future give us a call!

halpy
halpy

gas furnace installation

Installed two burner tube furnaces in our shop and studio. Great work very clean finished product. The Guys were professional and left the workplace very clean and tidy. Use them for Youir gas work

Thanks Greg ! Enjoy your heat !

cornishr
cornishr
1 review Carstairs, AB

garage heater system.

They did a great job. The heater was installed in no time. They're very courteous and very experienced at their job.I would highly recommend them for the job.

Thank you !

Patio Heater SW Calgary

Josh installed a 10 foot patio heater on our pergola. Happy with the project, went well, communication leading up was smooth. Recommend him if you're getting a calcana heater.

Thank you Kevin !

More about Josh The Gasfitter

Since 2005, Josh the Gasfitter has been providing Calgary AB (and area) with quality gas-fitting services and custom jobs to many satisfied clients. His focus was on installing gas lines and radiant heaters, but in this coming year, we are hoping to expand the company to include gas inspections as well. If you are looking for an outside opinion from a professional in regards to natural gas, gas lines or appliances- you have come to the right place!