Josh The Gasfitter

Reviews for Josh The Gasfitter

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Gas Fitted Fire Pit

Casey replied to my ask for a quote on the job in 1 hour!
Came over and did a thorough inspection of the site and the project. Offered suggestions on the most practical and affordable options. Came back the next day with a quote for cost and all labour and supplies. In an hour and a half our job was completed. He double check all our other gas outlets to ensure all was in perfect working order.
Excellent Service, professional, Exceptional!
We would highly recommend Casey and his company!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

BBQ decoupling from gas line

It was a pleasure to have Casey come and decouple the BBQ from a natural gas line on the deck so that we could have the BBQ removed. The gas line now has a proper on/off valve and a fresh coat of paint as well. Casey was very efficient, prompt and careful during these unprecedented times.

Firepit

Casey considered and offered practical gas line route options. Quote was very acceptable. He was accommodating, reliable and efficient. I appreciated that he routed the gas line to save my tree roots. I have absolutely no reservations in hiring him again and strongly recommend his services!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gas stove hook up

Casey has excellent customer service and work ethics! Very knowledgeable! Thank you for being so accommodating with our schedule!

Thanks you!

samuel1ross
samuel1ross

Gas Line for Kitchen range

Casey was amazing, he was personable, communicated all the time throughout the process, and finished on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Josh the gasfitter,

Monica
Monica

Gas Line for outdoor barbeque and gas heater.

I would highly recommend Casey from Josh the Gasfitter. I e-mailed Josh the Gasfitter through HomeStars and Casey replied the next day saying that he could do this kind of work. Within two days he came to look at the work need to be done and gave me a quote. The work was completed that week. He was in communication with me the whole time about the job and even got the City permit. Casey completed the work which was nicely done ( clean) and was very pleasant to talk to . Casey then sent me dates to have the City check the work and several days later sent me a copy of the inspection and a copy of the gas permit. I would not hesitate to recommend Casey for any gas work that you may need and I was also very impressed with HomeStars , as this was the first time I had used this type of search and how easy it was to find help with services.

Thanks you!

Happy c.
Happy c.

Gas line for outdoor fire tables

Casey was great to work with! We installed a gas line during our deck construction. First he quoted the job, then he came back to install the line to the edge of the house (and painted it nicely!), then a third visit after deck joists were installed, and then a final visit to connect our gas fire table! Great response, great service.

Thank You!

More about Josh The Gasfitter

Since 2005, Josh the Gasfitter has been providing Calgary AB (and area) with quality gas-fitting services and custom jobs to many satisfied clients. His focus was on installing gas lines and radiant heaters, but in this coming year, we are hoping to expand the company to include gas inspections as well. If you are looking for an outside opinion from a professional in regards to natural gas, gas lines or appliances- you have come to the right place!