Pest & Animal Control
Pest & Animal Control
Pesticon Pest Control Inc.

Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control Inc.

Y
Y

Removing mice

Waheed was very prompt and professional in catching the mice in our home. He immediately came by to assist us within the hour as promised. He’s also very courteous, friendly and went around the home to set trap. I most certainly will recommend him to others!

mat b.
mat b.

Removal of wasp nest, behind brick wall.

Jason was great. Sprayed the crack in the mortar where the wasps were coming in and out; and applied the powder. Service was on time.

Thanks Mat. Appreciated your feedback. It pumps in new energy When we see another satisfied client. Please do let us know in future if you need any help. Take care

Porta
Porta

Monthly Service

604-229-1097
Vancouver
BC

Called pesticon looking for service as my previous company left me high dry. It has been the best thing that could have happened. No need to sit and wonder if they will show up. Thank you to Donna, Jason & Pesticon. A++ service

Thanks Porta. Your feedback means lot to us. Please feel free to contact if you need any help in future. Regards

Mouse problem

I found out I had a mouse living behind my fridge and called asap. The tech came on time and examined my house pointing out the trouble spots. He filled holes with brass mesh and advised of what I should do , how the poison works etc. I waited a bit to review and I can say no more mouse poop in my kitchen. Plus i have a found a few dead outside so I know it's working as he said they will leave the home to find water. I'd recommend this company for sure. (I feel bad for the mice but it's not sanitary around kitchen and cooking so they have to go). They even have a machine to pay credit card on the spot at home. 10/10

I am very pleased that you are another satisfied client. We at Pesticon always do our best to keep our clients home pest free. Was a pleasure serving you.

Uninvited visitors

Jason from Pesticon helped us with an uninvited mouse situation and a few other questions, and I highly recommend his services! He was kind, helpful, professional, and generous with time and knowledge. He walked me through everything he was doing, too.

Thank you for the great review. It is always my pleasure helping clients to keep their homes pest free.

Pest Control

After buying my first home we realized before moving in that there was lots of mice activity in the house. Called Pesticon, they came right away service was excellent and mice activity stopped within a few weeks. Thanks Khayyam Haider your service was outstanding!

At times things arise we do not plan for. Was a pleasure getting you a new pest free home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

We arrived home after a week's vacation to find wasps had made our home their airbnb. There were wasps in the house! They had established themselves under the soffits, in two locations, and their nests were substantial. Based on Homestars, we called & Iftikhar from Pesticon came and conquered. Excellent same day, professional service. Fair price & guaranteed for 6 months. He sprayed both areas & stuffed one location with steel wool. It has now been 2 weeks of wasp free living. Needless to say we appreciated his diligence and the happy results.

Many thanks for the positive review. At Pesticon we always strive to be & do our best at all times.

caradere
caradere

Extermination.

Efficient, respectful, fast and thorough. Excellent work. I would recommend Kamran at Pesticon to my friends.

Thank you for the great review. Was a pleasure serving you.

homeowner
homeowner

Bed bugs!

Super happy with their immediate professional service. Highly recommended. 6 month guarantee thank you Kamran Haidar.

Thanks for your nice comments. Regards Kamran

laura.mcln
laura.mcln

Bed bugs

It seemed like a very straightforward job and the employee was good at explaining what was needed and what was going to happen.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

More about Pesticon Pest Control Inc.

Pest & Animal Control A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB. Members OSPMA , CPMA Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Burnaby?