Moving & Storage
Hercules Moving Company Inc

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company Inc

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Cross province move

Excellent service - booked on relatively short notice (two weeks). They provided a very detailed quote, talented and friendly moving staff, and completed everything under budget! Overall would recommend to others.

Hello Jeremy,
Thank you, for sharing your experience. We are here to help with ANY moving tasks.

Caro in Toronto
Caro in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great move within the city

I had a great experience moving with Hercules.
They were on time, professional, fast, clean and very careful.
They went above and beyond with multiple things:
1) taking apart our bed frame, which we weren't otherwise able to do in time
2) handling our mid century furniture better than we would have been able to ourselves
3) maneuvering carefully within very awkward staircases
I would definitely recommend them!
The total time for a 2 bedroom, office, living room, dining room, bathroom (no kitchen boxes as I moved them a few days previous, and no large appliances) was 9am-1:30pm, 4.5hrs at a total cost of $680. Worth ever dollar.

Hello Caro,
Thank you for the 10 stars and taking time to review us. We're so happy that our Hercules moving team could provide you with the best quality services through the whole move. It was pleasure moving you and we appreciate your recommendations!

JuliaPazB in Toronto
JuliaPazB in Toronto

Professional from beginning to end

Our move from Toronto to Ottawa went very smoothly with this team of professionals. They were on time, organized, efficient and hard working.
They reassured me when I started worrying that it wouldn't all fit on the truck - and when they opened the door to unload - it was organized with no room to spare.
Nothing was damaged and we appreciated the extra help trying to accommodate certain furniture on the 2nd floor.
We will definitely be using this company for our next move and without hesitation, we recommend them highly.

Hello Julia,
Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted long distance movers. Our crew work very hard every day to provide only the best, and most professional service to all our customers and positive review like this go a long way to motive us. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you.

Ed Collis from Burlington
Ed Collis from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Showed up on time; work done for price agreed.

Two of the strongest guys I have ever met showed up. They did not look that strong, but they lifted an 800 pound piano like it was a sack of potatoes. They told me that they can even get one up stairs to a second floor if asked. They wrapped it securely in padding, and it was gone in under 30 minutes. Very businesslike and professional. Delivered later that day to my daughter, with no damage. Would I use them again? I would if I had another piano.

Hello Ed,
Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with your piano. Feel free to call us any time in the future for your moving needs. Thank you again.

vasnat in Toronto
vasnat in Toronto

THE BEST! SIMPLY THE BEST!

I have moved 7 times and this is the first time I got the company that moves you, rather than giving you a hard time and making excuses.

Solid team of guys, very helpful, courteous, great service, on time without a scratch. My move was very complicated and took 11 hours to complete.

No one was dragging their feet, no one was complaining, everything was done perfectly.

If you are moving - you should be picking Hercules if you do not want anything to happen to your valuables. Thank you Zene, Igor and Serge!!!!

Hello Vasnat,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us. We work very hard every day to not only complete the job, but also to complete it the best way possible. Feel free to call us any time in the future foe your moving needs. Thank you.

Laurie in North York
Laurie in North York

Strongly Recommend!

I was nervous about hiring a moving company after a previous bad experience in Montreal and some questionable quotes received, but I was blown away with Hercules Moving Company. Igor and Eugene were amazing! They arrived on time, took very good care of my items (including wrapping furniture in blankets even if it was already covered in plastic), and were much quicker at loading and unloading than expected. Would definitely recommend!

Hello Laurie,
Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with our moving service, call us any time in the future.

Sharon from Oakville
Sharon from Oakville

Piano journey

Piano moving is a specialized job, and Hercules team were excellent. Down the back stairs, onto the elevator, then onto the truck, the 2 man team were great. They were on time, polite, knowledgeable and efficient.

Hello Sharon,
Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed our piano moving service. Your recommendations is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Private User reviews Montreal,

When looking for professional

Great company. Movers are quick and are taking care of your furnitures.
I will highly recommend this company for long distance moving.
Very friendly people and great professional. Efficient, resourceful and smart.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us. We value every client we serve, and treat every move like our own. Thank you again, and we hope to hear from you regarding any other moves in the future.

House movers

A great moving company. The guys who did all the work were excellent. Hardworking, pleasant and they did everything efficiently and managed our set up perfectly. Good value for money.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we are glad you had a pleasant experience with our team! All the best.

Mark&Juliana  in North York
Mark&Juliana in North York

Best Moving Company Hands Down

After reading many horror stories of people moving across the country, we were worried how our experience would be. Hercules were amazing! Not only did our things make it all the way across the country in 2 weeks, they were also extremely professional and extra careful with our belongings. They even built a special crate for our piano and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much to Anna and all the guys that worked so hard and efficient to get our things across the entire country so quickly. We will without a doubt recommend you to anyone that is looking for a good moving team. Thanks!

Juliana and Mark

Thank you Juliana and Mark, the movers are very hard working and were happy to assist you during your long distance move. Feel free to contact us anytime in the future for any of your moving needs.

More about Hercules Moving Company Inc

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in East York?