HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in East York  >  Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

kn
kn

Piano

Should u have any questions feel free to contact Hercules, they are always happy to help!
I had moved my piano a few times before I discovered this amazing company. With previous companies each move brought about new complications- but the kind of work ethic and professionalism I saw with this company-it was like something out of fairytale! I was not stressed at all, as opposed to my previous moves with other companies. Everything was done so perfectly, carefully, and cleanly. This is an amazing team-like the real Hercules. They were strong, fast, polite, pleasant and very responsible.
Their work was completely fantastic.
They packed my piano so well it looked as though it was done in the factory, and carefully and quickly loaded it up.
Everything about the move was quick and easy, and in no time my piano was resting in my new home.
I would recommend this VIP company to everyone! HERCULES IS NUMBER 1 IN CANADA!
Thank u guys so much!
Kira Toronto.

Thank you Kira for sharing your piano relocation experience Hercules Moving Company provided you with. We like to ease the stress a little by providing a safe and fun experience. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future.

A Chambo in Toronto
A Chambo in Toronto

Piano move

Excellent experience

Arrived on time, courteous and professional. Our piano was padded, wrapped and delivered in perfect condition. Would use these services again in a heartbeat to move our pool table.

Hello, thank you for writing in about your experience with us. We are always happy to assist new and existing clients. We appreciate your business.

info in
info in
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Upright Piano Move

You guys were totally amzing, I had hired two other piano movers prior and both companies had difficulties moving the piano. But your crew had no difficulties. They were very carful, fast clean and so nice to talk too. I did post pictures on Face Book and people wanted your number from me. I will highly recommend you GREAT JOB Thank You Claudio Coppola

Thank you Claudio, it was a great pleasure moving your piano. All of us had a great time working with you. You and your close ones can call on Hercules Moving Company any time for piano, residential, or office moving!

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...