Lorne's Home Renovations

H. H.
H. H.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement Renovation

We are very happy with the final product. Lorne was always very professional and cleaned up at the end of every work day.

Thank you, I'm so glad. It was a rewarding experience for both of us. Enjoy, and have fun entertaining.

a s.
a s.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement & Laundry renovation

Lorne and Ken did a great job on the basement and laundry room solving some heating issues that I had and increasing the overall comfort and efficiency of the space. I felt very confident with having them in my home. At the end of each day, the house was left clean and organized. Garbage was taken away daily which is a big plus when you are having work completed.

Thanks for your review, Ken and I are very happy that you can now enjoy your basement and laundry room. It was unfortunate we had to remove the existing drywall. But now it is well insulated with adequate heating and air circulation. It was a pleasure working with you.