Deckster Decks

Reviews for Deckster Decks

Sharon
Sharon

Enclosed porch front & back

Words cannot explain how disappointed I am. Although the porches look nice, there's things that were done without consulting my mother first. To me, the job costed a lot more than its functionality but I'm not allowed to say this. Gently used windows and sliding door were fine but not broken with damaged screens. Windows were left dirty for my mom to clean. A screen for the window on back porch was purchased by my sister.

Michael
Michael

Took deposit then disappeared

James took $3400 as a deposit on materials and labour, and we have not been able to get him or his team to perform the work as agreed. The work is a month overdue and we have not been able to get a response from Dexter through any channel of communication in almost two months now, despite several attempts. We are still hoping that someone reaches out to us soon.

Robert
Robert

Deck

I probably talked to every deck person on Homestars and met with at least a dozen. Unlike most deck companies (who hire a 17 year old kid), these guys actually do the work themselves.
They clearly have a passion for building and actually take 110% pride in their work. I would highly recommend these guys.
Jay is by far the most knowledgeable carpenter I’ve ever come across. He’s like an encyclopedia of information.
Him and his brother are a great team and I was lucky to have found these guys.

Thank you for your kind words Robert. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We work hard to ensure that our clients are happy as we depend on referrals, not advertising, which helps keeps prices more affordable for our clients. We hope your beautiful new porch brings many years of enjoyment. Cheers!

Glorious Front Deck

Thanks James for an absolutely glorious front porch. I was really impressed with the level of craftsmanship from James and his team. Great carpentry and attention to detail at every point. Plus the cleanest work site I've ever seen. I can't recommend Deckster highly enough.

Thank you for the opportunity to make your porch stand out from the rest. We had a good time working with you. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our work and dedication to our clients.

Front porch

Very happy with work done by James. Knowledgeable, professional, pleasant and gave us all the options for the work needed on our front porch. Recommend without reservations and will be using Deckster for future projects.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you to refresh your front porch. We hope it serves you well for many years to come.

More about Deckster Decks

Custom design and build decks, porches, fences, gazebos, arbors, pergolas, sheds and garages